Author Topic: Vlada and Reverand...step in here cuz...  (Read 456 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Vlada and Reverand...step in here cuz...
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2002, 06:00:25 PM »
Now I can add that your a liar.  You're a liar, and a bad name for your religion, because all you do is spew hate at everything I stand for and love.  I get nothing positive out of you, all I do is get something to argue about.  You do nothing to enrich my life, NOR do you try, because all you want to do is promote negative hate on people, you want to constantly focus on why the government is screwed... just look at the way you carry yourself: from the go, when you spit a curse word every second vowel I can tell you're a very, very bitter person.  Use it like salt, dogg, don't sautee it, ya underdig?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2002, 06:08:58 PM »
You just dont understand

you know why i spit negativity

because this world IS NEGATIVE

THIS WHOLE GOD DAMED WORLD IS NEGATIVE

ALL I SEE IS DEATH, RAPE, CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
JUSTIFIED UNDER THE BANNER OF YOUR WESTERN CIVILIZATION AND CODES AND ETHICS

I HAVE OPENED MY EYES, I WILL NO LONGER REMAIN A SLEEPIN GIANT,,..DISMISS MY SPEECHES AS CONSPIRACY THEORIES...WHATEVER MAN

I love u thats all i know,, because u worship God and are a good human being

i made a thread....sarcastically (re: "ignorant tech")
denouncing Christianity in the same way Vlada denounced Islam to see how u feel the same way i feel

but u cant....u cant understand where we come from
u dont understand a society of Malcolm X's and Bin Ladens

you cannot comprehend it

just like how your govt has been murdering muslims for decades

then when a lil terrorist shit takes out a couple thousand americans u act like Hiroshima occured...

thats what we go through man...what u experience in our hearts everyday

we are a lot closer than u may think, but in a way we are miles apart

what Israel, UK, USA, has historically done and continues to do eats at my heart but i remain content that at the Day of Judgement, your God, my God will judge the wicked.......
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2002, 07:21:58 PM »
^ Hypocrite.  You bitch about crimes against your people, the give props and support the people that did the same to us.  It was hiroshima, it was horrible.  

ToNe1904

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2002, 07:31:28 PM »
^ Hypocrite.  You bitch about crimes against your people, the give props and support the people that did the same to us.  It was hiroshima, it was horrible.  

I actually agree. I mean, the action itself was terrible. No matter who it happens TO, 1000's of people dying is terrible. The only difference i see, that makes Hiroshima worse is that, this shit on 9/11 was carried out by individuals...Hiroshima was carried out by our Government.

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2002, 07:34:50 PM »
Yo, Tone.  God DID right the bible.  It was written by God through man.  Get that?  And if you read the Bible, it will tell you who was the "chozen" author of each book.  So shut ya mouth.

-Tha Rev

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2002, 07:47:01 PM »

I actually agree. I mean, the action itself was terrible. No matter who it happens TO, 1000's of people dying is terrible. The only difference i see, that makes Hiroshima worse is that, this shit on 9/11 was carried out by individuals...Hiroshima was carried out by our Government.

Also, though, remember, Hiroshima was a retalitory strike.  Maybe WAYYYYYYYYY overdone, but Japan attacked us, they started that war, so we ended it the way we knew how to.  It was horrible that it happened, but the government felt it had no choice.  Unfortunately, thousands and maybe millions of innocents were killed, the u.s. will never get over that blackspot.  We try and aim for peace, but people are always gonna point at that point in our history when we attacked innocent people.

ToNe1904

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2002, 07:53:46 PM »

Also, though, remember, Hiroshima was a retalitory strike.  Maybe WAYYYYYYYYY overdone, but Japan attacked us, they started that war, so we ended it the way we knew how to.  It was horrible that it happened, but the government felt it had no choice.  Unfortunately, thousands and maybe millions of innocents were killed, the u.s. will never get over that blackspot.  We try and aim for peace, but people are always gonna point at that point in our history when we attacked innocent people.

which is the exact argument from alot of Muslim nations about 9/11. The same way in which Japan attacked us, then we attacked them. 9/11, we were attacked...but we have attacked these other nations before that. yah know? So we play the role of Japan in pearl harbor then. Im not justifying 9/11...at all. But i dont justify Hiroshima either.

infinite59

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2002, 07:57:12 PM »
I see Tech as defending himself, and at the same time offering peace to ya'll.  He's even said, and I have said, we love ya'll.  Trauma, you've made some good points so now let's have some peace.  

ToNe1904

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2002, 07:57:35 PM »
Yo, Tone.  God DID right the bible.  It was written by God through man.  Get that?  And if you read the Bible, it will tell you who was the "chozen" author of each book.  So shut ya mouth.

-Tha Rev

How old r u lil homie?! Yur 12 or so righ? U gotta lot to learn about life before u come in here talkin shit. Theres no point in arguin with the brainwashed. But if u could give any proof as to the fact that God wrote the bible...please do. youd be the first person in history to be able to.

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2002, 08:12:11 PM »
Well, first off, if you believe every thing that the bible says, you would know that is the truth.  it says so.  So I guess you can't prove it.  That is what faith is about.  When we all stand before God, we will know the truth.  And to answer you question, I am not 12.  i'll be 18 in a couple of mounths.  I know that's still young (depending how old you are).  But yeah, It's all bout faith.  And I didn't mean to start beef wit ya. forgive me if I sounded otherwise.

-Tha Rev

ToNe1904

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2002, 08:17:01 PM »
Well, first off, if you believe every thing that the bible says, you would know that is the truth.  it says so.  So I guess you can't prove it.  That is what faith is about.  When we all stand before God, we will know the truth.  And to answer you question, I am not 12.  i'll be 18 in a couple of mounths.  I know that's still young (depending how old you are).  But yeah, It's all bout faith.  And I didn't mean to start beef wit ya. forgive me if I sounded otherwise.

-Tha Rev

Its cool. The reason why i originally made the comment about God and the bible, is because i dont believe it myself. And as for tha "12" thing, i jus heard wrong frum sum1 else. Mah bad lol

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2002, 08:22:56 PM »
^^^ It's cool homie.  let's keep this shit respectful and opened minded.

PEACE to all.

-Tha Rev