Author Topic: Lil Flip going to Shady/Aftermath?  (Read 681 times)

SGV

Re:Lil Flip going to Shady/Aftermath?
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2004, 11:53:20 AM »
Yo! I made a mistake. Flip ain't on Universal, he's on Sony. SO...The deal would look something like Shady/Aftermath/Interscope/Sony. That's a lot of hands in that deal.

The Watcher

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2004, 03:10:10 PM »
i think u can take Aftermath outta the mix.. where does it say he's signing to them? He only mentions Shady

and ill go on record now sayin ill probably never like Lil Flip's or Stat Quo's music, regardless of what label they're signed to
« Last Edit: February 04, 2004, 03:10:52 PM by The Watcher »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2004, 09:41:41 PM »
shady is shady aftermath g unit is shady which is aftermath its all aftermath just small divisions of it its a genius bussiness goin on with dre he eating off 3 labels..
plus beats

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2004, 05:10:59 AM »
shady is shady aftermath g unit is shady which is aftermath its all aftermath just small divisions of it its a genius bussiness goin on with dre he eating off 3 labels..
plus beats

that's not too right. maybe youre confused cause Em and 50 are indeed Shady AND Aftermath.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

S.L.A.B.

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2004, 02:25:50 AM »
fuck a lil flip mayne the only thing that boy can do is spread the word of slowed and chopped music other then that he aint shit they should be getting sum Guerilla Maab to go mainstream if Z-ro or Trae wanted to they could blow up especially since Traes last solo was fire!

but flip aint shit no more he use to be BIG down here in Tx but no one bumpin his shit since he sold out i mean Slim Thug still keeps it real and kick it with his old homies and plus if u heard the Lil Flex diss to FLip he wrecked that boy let me tell u that! if flip does go this big lets hope he keeps it thoed

S.L.A.B.

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2004, 02:29:48 AM »
and another thing why is Flip gonna be cool with 50 Cunt when hes the one talking mad shit about slowed and chopped music like Screw and Big Moe?

i mean thats why Z-ro and Trae and even Yukmouth wrecked his ass fuck a 50 cunt too and if flip does records with him fuck Flip for real

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2004, 08:41:10 PM »
who cares as long as he makes good music, i really dont care about his relationship with his "hommies" or whatever
« Last Edit: February 06, 2004, 08:41:23 PM by D1G1T4L »

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2004, 04:24:16 PM »
50 never talked shit about screw'd up music or dirty south
if you knew anything 50 has even done some screw'd up shit and he has mad love for the south 50s grandparents were southerners who just happend to live in newyork after 50 was born and he lived with them after his mother died 50 grew up on some southern shit ,dont hate on 50
50's just very happy to be alive and rich so its a head rush
and he really dont give a fuck he knows hes probally gonna get murderd so he doin whatever he want how he want until it happend its like how pac felt thats the thing you cant deny is pac and 50 have the mentality in common maybe not lyrics but mentally him and 2pac can see eye to eye