Author Topic: gonna bitch about 50 cent....  (Read 1274 times)

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:gonna bitch about 50 cent....
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2004, 07:39:12 AM »
I've only heard a few songs from him.  I can't stand his voice, he really reminds me of Ja Rule, who I hate.

How the hell does he remind you of Ja Rule?  He sounds nothing like him.

..just listen to his older songs with dj premier which are a few years old, he was 10x the rapper than he is today

Name one song he did with DJ Premier.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2004, 07:56:48 AM »
..just listen to his older songs with dj premier which are a few years old, he was 10x the rapper than he is today

Name one song he did with DJ Premier.

i dont have it nor do i have the title, i heard it at my homeboys house not too long ago. he has it on vinyl single, he got it from beatstreet. it sais produced by dj premier with a b-side feat. jay-z i seen it with my own eyes
« Last Edit: February 03, 2004, 07:58:08 AM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2004, 09:16:47 AM »
its called Ima Hustler from Power Of The Dollar, definetly one of the best 50 tracks, flow/lyric wise.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2004, 10:12:37 AM »
i dont have it nor do i have the title, i heard it at my homeboys house not too long ago. he has it on vinyl single, he got it from beatstreet. it sais produced by dj premier with a b-side feat. jay-z i seen it with my own eyes

Anyone know what the song with Jay-Z is?  I don't ever remember that and neither "I'm A Hustler" being released as a single.

Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2004, 10:40:49 AM »
50's dope.  Songs like "High all the time" and "Many Men" are fuckin sick.

I dont know how people can hate on songs like that.  Its like yall complain about all the "Hip Pop bullshit" and 50 drops some real fuckin street shit and yall complain even more.  Enjoy music for what its worth.  50 is dope.

real talk, high all the time is str8 street shit, nuttin weak about the lyrics either, its real, if it aint complex, dont mean shit when your listenin to it, u jus gotta vibe with it, n i can vibe with fifty, so his dope no doubt, n i listen to bare hiphop and i can appreciate 50 still

peace

Don Breezio

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2004, 10:44:47 AM »
lmao @ lyrical g...how is there nothing weak about these lyrics? "i stay high all the time, i smoke that good shit, i stay high all the time, when im on some bullshit"....those are horrible

as far as what lil jay said i agree...i picked up in too deep and bumped the fuck out of how to rob & rowdy rowdy...still do. those tracks were dope. i cant picture 50 over a premo beat but i'd like to hear it..but his shit ever since about 2000 has been garbage

and bad azz mo'fucka...he reminds me of ja rule too...especially because before grodt dropped he was dissing ja rule for harmonizing...then he put out like 10 out of however the hell many songs and did the same shit.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2004, 10:58:55 AM »
lmao @ lyrical g...how is there nothing weak about these lyrics? "i stay high all the time, i smoke that good shit, i stay high all the time, when im on some bullshit"....those are horrible

as far as what lil jay said i agree...i picked up in too deep and bumped the fuck out of how to rob & rowdy rowdy...still do. those tracks were dope. i cant picture 50 over a premo beat but i'd like to hear it..but his shit ever since about 2000 has been garbage

and bad azz mo'fucka...he reminds me of ja rule too...especially because before grodt dropped he was dissing ja rule for harmonizing...then he put out like 10 out of however the hell many songs and did the same shit.

u really are a dumb muhfucka chucky, ITS MY OPINION........to me, the lyrics on high all the time are dope, cuz i can dig them.....like i said, they aint gotta be complez to vibe with, good lyrics can be simple as fuck and still be sick..............to me high all the time, is a mad tight joint.......accpet it luke

Don Breezio

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2004, 11:06:29 AM »
lmao...dont get too defensive there buddy...you might sweat and smear all that black make up you put on

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2004, 11:10:25 AM »
lmao...dont get too defensive there buddy...you might sweat and smear all that black make up you put on

is that a white bwoy joke?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2004, 11:12:10 AM »

LMAO!! ;D

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

SGV

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2004, 11:16:47 AM »
I dont know how people can hate on songs like that.  Its like yall complain about all the "Hip Pop bullshit" and 50 drops some real fuckin street shit and yall complain even more.  Enjoy music for what its worth.  50 is dope.
Who cares if he drops "street shit" LOL. You and Jome make me laugh with such comments. "At least he comes with the gangsta shit!" That's supposed to justify something? Yukmouth and C-Bo come with street and gangsta shit, they do it in a tight way. 50 sounds like Dr. Seuss.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2004, 11:17:15 AM »
^^^yep, that pretty much answers the question@lincoln
« Last Edit: February 03, 2004, 11:18:18 AM by LyRiCaL_G »

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2004, 11:29:19 AM »
Anyone know what the song with Jay-Z is?  I don't ever remember that and neither "I'm A Hustler" being released as a single.

ill ask him about the title next time ill be at his house. but it wasnt a real single, just a white label with instrumental and b-side

but yeah, the premo track is called ima hustler, i just downloaded it from kazaa and its that song. pretty dope...and listen to his flow..compleeeeeeeeetely different
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2004, 11:38:50 AM »
^^^yep, that pretty much answers the question@lincoln

how so? Race is unimportant to humour.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2004, 02:06:11 PM »
50's Lyrics doesnt have to be Hi tek to be dope
and if you new anything he isnt trying to flow his best right now purposley so that people dont look at g unit as his side kicks and him the star  since hes on mtv and had such a great year in 2003 ,wait till his next solo comes out thats when we'll see 50 at his best i can almost promise that