Author Topic: I'M STARTING TO GET PUT OFF THIS FORUM  (Read 487 times)

VLADA

• Lil Geezy
  • GOLD COAST CITY 4 LIFE
I'M STARTING TO GET PUT OFF THIS FORUM
« on: June 03, 2002, 07:20:02 PM »
Man forill, i expected west coast hip hop when i first stumbled up here.

But all i hear is Infinite preach about his religion. I think its getting way out of hand personally, if you like you're religion then fine but don't pester people about it.

You seem like you have way too much free time on your hands to pray 5times a day and spend hours on the internet discussing Islam.

I am sure that you would have been much better of if you tried doing something more constructive than jumpin in our faces with ISLAM. I mean posts like : Brief History of Islam in USA - dude who cares???

It's getting  way outta hand in my opinion

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: I'M STARTING TO GET PUT OFF THIS FORUM
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2002, 07:25:06 PM »
check the main forum for westcoast music shit....this is obviously a diffrent board about diffrent things, so dont expect westcoast music to be disscussed here...

If you dont like infinites religon topics, talk to him about it, it might end up as a good disscussion.

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2002, 07:59:20 PM »
Man forill, i expected west coast hip hop when i first stumbled up here.

But all i hear is Infinite preach about his religion. I think its getting way out of hand personally, if you like you're religion then fine but don't pester people about it.

You seem like you have way too much free time on your hands to pray 5times a day and spend hours on the internet discussing Islam.

I am sure that you would have been much better of if you tried doing something more constructive than jumpin in our faces with ISLAM. I mean posts like : Brief History of Islam in USA - dude who cares???

It's getting  way outta hand in my opinion

Wrong forum dumbass.  Check the main forum.  I talk about hip-hop plenty there.  And I keystyle in the keystyle forum, and I talk about how hot Beyonce is in the Anything Goes forum.

And even if this was the only forum, you wouldn't get mad at me if I was talking about my dogs having sex, smoking weed, popping extacy pills, or eating pizza.  But your mad because I threaten you because you are insecure in your religion.

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2002, 08:03:22 PM »
Yo, props to VLADA.  these muslim fools need to chill, on the real.  Infinite needs to chill the most.  I ain't sayin yall are wrong, but damn, just chill.  amen!

-Tha Rev

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2002, 08:07:20 PM »
Yo, props to VLADA.  these muslim fools need to chill, on the real.  Infinite needs to chill the most.  I ain't sayin yall are wrong, but damn, just chill.  amen!

-Tha Rev

You wouldn't be telling me to chill if I was talking about getting drunk or smoking weed, or how hot Britney Spears is.  Your mad because something I say threatens you.

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2002, 08:25:16 PM »
I'm starting to think Muslim is a cult Infinite is recruiting people for it, lol.

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2002, 08:30:28 PM »
ok whatever fool.  Yeah, you know me.  Staying up late at night sweatin over some fool on the net.  Please.  You are confused.  get a life.  how can you believe in a lie.  yes, that's right. a LIE.  And even if it wasn't, how can you expect peeps to follow you by preaching on the net.  Dude, if you spent half your time on the streets preachin than you do here on a board  where nobody gives a fuk about what you sayin, then you would be converting niggaz left and right.  But no, you here in stead.  Dogg, somtimes I wonder if you just in the religous game for atention.  See, we christans live for one purpose only, and that is to bring as many peeps as posible to Christ.  You just can't do that over the net.  peeps need to see you and how your beliefs affect the way you talk, the way you walk, tha way you treet others.  not the way you post on a board.

And another thing, why all the different names?  you act like a lil' kid going through puberdy and has some ID crissis or somthing.  and stop replyin to you own posts under another name.  damn.

-The Rev

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2002, 08:34:54 PM »
As an outside critic, who takes pleasure in dissecting the arguments of others, I reject those that can only ridicule the vision and efforts of great spiritually sound men, and heap scorn upon them.

It shows the depth of ferment that permeates in a world that places the self above the creator of self.  

Together, massive structures the size of pyramiads could be biult with our bear hands.  But if we continue this infighting, man against man, we are only gamblers in life, winning at another man's expense.  

Like the world James Redfield prophesized in the "Celestine Prophecies" we all carry a message of vital importance, and one hand washes the other.  If we could only stop the bleeding of our slit wrists.  

As long as the pot is calling the kettle black, we all play the role of the burning pot.  It is only when the pot and the kettle bounce their energy's off of one another, that a gumbo shrimp can be made, delicious enough to bring the Cash Money Millionaires and No Limit family to the table.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2002, 08:38:18 PM »
^^Hi Infinite. nice to see you agian.^^^^

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2002, 08:46:53 PM »
ok whatever fool.  Yeah, you know me.  Staying up late at night sweatin over some fool on the net.  Please.  You are confused.  get a life.  how can you believe in a lie.  yes, that's right. a LIE.  And even if it wasn't, how can you expect peeps to follow you by preaching on the net.  Dude, if you spent half your time on the streets preachin than you do here on a board  where nobody gives a fuk about what you sayin, then you would be converting niggaz left and right.  But no, you here in stead.  Dogg, somtimes I wonder if you just in the religous game for atention.  See, we christans live for one purpose only, and that is to bring as many peeps as posible to Christ.  You just can't do that over the net.  peeps need to see you and how your beliefs affect the way you talk, the way you walk, tha way you treet others.  not the way you post on a board.

And another thing, why all the different names?  you act like a lil' kid going through puberdy and has some ID crissis or somthing.  and stop replyin to you own posts under another name.  damn.

-The Rev

Okay, I'll take your advice, and right now, at this hour of the night, go out to the middle of the city, where no one is at, and start preaching about my lies.

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2002, 08:51:11 PM »
Dogg, I just told you the whole meaning of Christanity in one sentence.  You cram it down every bodys throat in like 500+ posts.

-Tha Rev

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2002, 08:55:35 PM »
and what a bitch move you just did.  You just replaced a dumb ass reply with nothin but sarcasim.  I hate that.  You always do that.

-Tha Rev

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2002, 09:13:57 PM »
and what a bitch move you just did.  You just replaced a dumb ass reply with nothin but sarcasim.  I hate that.  You always do that.

-Tha Rev

Dogg.... your trying to lead me astray, atacking my character, pick one thing, and we can argue that point, and discuss, just try and stay focused.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2002, 09:33:54 PM »
Whoa wait a sec Reverand wachu mean by a lie?
U mean Islam is a lie? Wat kinda christian would say that?

Did I misundrestand wat u meant?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2002, 09:44:10 PM »
Yo, Rodzilla, maybe I should have said it more resectful.  But yeah, that is how I feel.  Islam is a lie.  Sorry to say it.  Yall probaly think I'm a lie and my relationship wit Christ is bull shit. Yall are good peeps and all, but damn, being good won't get you into heaven.  That's where the saying "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" comes from.  Only a loving relationship with Christ will get you into Heaven.  Now yall probly don't believe that either, but, there is a Hell and a Heaven.  There is no inbetween.  you are either in or out.  Hope I don't afend you homie.

-Tha Rev