Author Topic: I'M STARTING TO GET PUT OFF THIS FORUM  (Read 506 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re: I'M STARTING TO GET PUT OFF THIS FORUM
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2002, 09:46:25 PM »
^^ At least your honest!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2002, 10:37:14 PM »
Yo, Rodzilla, maybe I should have said it more resectful.  But yeah, that is how I feel.  Islam is a lie.  Sorry to say it.  Yall probaly think I'm a lie and my relationship wit Christ is bull shit. Yall are good peeps and all, but damn, being good won't get you into heaven.  That's where the saying "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" comes from.  Only a loving relationship with Christ will get you into Heaven.  Now yall probly don't believe that either, but, there is a Hell and a Heaven.  There is no inbetween.  you are either in or out.  Hope I don't afend you homie.

-Tha Rev

Actually the Reverand is right for believing his religion is right, and Islam is wrong.  Just like we believe Islam is right, and that making Jesus into a God is false idol.

Look, it's really simple.  If you raise your kids and tell them that they are beautiful human beings, created by God, and that they are superior, they are going to achieve at a higher level of excellence then their classmates.  In the same vien, religions must tell the believer that they're religion is superior, because it is that idealogy that will help the believer succeed against evil, or those trying to throw roadblocks in his path.  If we lived in a Utopian society there would be no need to claim religious superiority, unfortuneately we do not live in such society.

VLADA

• Lil Geezy
  • GOLD COAST CITY 4 LIFE
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2002, 10:49:01 PM »
YO HERE IS MY POOF THAT JESUS IS THE ONLY REAL LORD:

If you look at it, significant majority of Muslim nations of the world are poor, unsuccessful, undeveloped and their residents constantly live through economic crises, they suffer bloody wars, loose family etc etc. WHY?

because in my opinion they choose to ignore the real Lord and that is Jesus Christ. In my opinion, the reson why Jews have been treated so bad over the centuries and why they they experienced genocide in WW1 + 2 is revenge from Christ for killing him on the cross.

Same with Muslim nations. In Serbia Muslim Albanians were all massivly killed, in Africa Muslim nations starve and kill each other. This is because they don't believe in Christ and therefore he will not help them or punishes them instead.

Now look at Christian nations of the world: USA, Australia, EUROPE, even Christian countries of Africa such as South Africa and Zimbabwe live better than there surroundings.

I'm not a religious freak and i very rarely get into conversations such as this, but I thought why not drop my two dimes in here.

That's my theory and i beleieve that it is a strong indication of Christ as a ONLY Lord people should have.

!

I understand that there is a few countries such as United Emirates who are Muslim and live good but majority of them are not as such.

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2002, 04:02:48 AM »
I don't really feel that way.  Latter Day Saints feel christ would never punish anyone for not believing in him, especialy when many of those nations don't even have the chance to believe in him, since the christian religion is outlawed.  

However, you could possibly make a point that only christians receive the blessings of constant companionship with the holy ghost, while members of other religions receive only fleeting inspiration from him.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2002, 09:14:19 AM »
Religion is an option, sumtin YOU follow for YOUR benifit...it aint to please God...
The talk about which religion is better, and how ppl are blessed if they are in a certian religion is opposing the teachings of religion itsself, atleast mine anyway.  I do not follow any other religion except Sikhism, but, i respect and believe in the teachings of other religions, like i belive in christ, even tho he has noting to do wid my religion and we dont belive in heaven on hell, meaning we dont think Jesus, or any of the Sikh prophets r our "savoirs" so we can goto heaven or whtever.  
Infinite is not trying to convert any body into Islam, he is meerly educating us, about it, through him ive learnt a great deal about it.  And i dont understand how you all feel so uneasy bout it, i aint muslim, yet i dont feel a least bit bothered.  If you disagree with infinite on certian issues, go ahead and debate, but i dont understand the hate thrown at him for talking about Islam.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2002, 10:47:30 AM »

If you look at it, significant majority of Muslim nations of the world are poor, unsuccessful, undeveloped and their residents constantly live through economic crises, they suffer bloody wars, loose family etc etc. WHY?

Wrong.  Islam ruled the world for 1300 years.  It was not until political infighting amongst Muslims, caused by the rise in power of the Muslim determinists, that Islam began to decline in it's world dominance.  And Islam will again rise in power before the turn of the next century.  That is, if we want to make the false assumption that religious superiority is related to Political Power.

because in my opinion they choose to ignore the real Lord and that is Jesus Christ. In my opinion, the reson why Jews have been treated so bad over the centuries and why they they experienced genocide in WW1 + 2 is revenge from Christ for killing him on the cross.

Same with Muslim nations. In Serbia Muslim Albanians were all massivly killed, in Africa Muslim nations starve and kill each other. This is because they don't believe in Christ and therefore he will not help them or punishes them instead.

Now look at Christian nations of the world: USA, Australia, EUROPE, even Christian countries of Africa such as South Africa and Zimbabwe live better than there surroundings.

I'm not a religious freak and i very rarely get into conversations such as this, but I thought why not drop my two dimes in here.

"Master Fard" would tell you that the Christians dominating the Western World, and colonizing eastern lands, who you claim are doing this because Jesus is showing his favor towards:  Are really desendants of the cavemen that inhabited Aegean Sea called Pelan which in the Holy Bible is referred to as Platmos.  These people lived like wild animals in the caves of Northern Africa and Europe.

The cavemen lived like the wild beast the slaughtered for dinner.  Sometimes the cavemen had carnal knowledge of the animals before they killed them.  The two practices had not only tainted the blood of the cavemen, but had led to the appearance of virtually every disease and sexual perversion that plaques the earth today.  Even now, these people you refer to as "chosen people" like there meat very rare and it is served that way in the finest European resteraunts, the taste for raw meat is a genetic trait of his caveman past, when he failed to understand and master the nature of fire.

Moreover it was among the caveman's descendants that bestiality was still practiced.  Because warfare was a way of life for the caveman, his descendants could conquer the peace-loving nations you described above as inferior.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2002, 11:21:08 AM »
why do you use the same response twice? who cares about master fard as if that means something... i could say master yoda said use the force does that mean we should all star worshiping star wars?

i dont care what master fard says... like i said what exactly are u trying to infer? all life came from the same place.. hell if ur parents were assholes does that mean ur one too?

how are ur parents infinite what type of people are they because surely if they are good then u must be too if they are bad then u must be too its as simple as that stop this foolishness goodness is genetic!

what are your parents like though man seriously?

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2002, 05:25:35 PM »
Inf, you're sick if that's what you think of the western world.  Remember, that's the blood in your veins.