Author Topic: Bush destroyed this fool.....damm  (Read 633 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Bush destroyed this fool.....damm
« on: February 02, 2004, 11:44:47 PM »
Friday, Jan. 30, 2004
Look Whose Life Bush Destroyed

While doing a search on the Web today we came across this fascinating "letter" posted on e-thepeople.org. Take a gander:

Bush cost me my job, my kids and my houses

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak my mind. I lost my job this past year. When Clinton was president I was secure and prosperous, but in the last year, we had to close our operations. We simply could not compete with foreign labor. This foreign labor worked for low pay under very bad conditions.

They worked very long shifts, and many even died on the job.

This competition could hardly be called "fair." I was forced out of the place where I had worked for 34 years.

Not a single government program was there to help me.

How can Bush call himself "compassionate?" Far worse, I lost two of my sons in Bush's evil war in Iraq. They gave their lives for their country, and for what? So that Bush's oil buddies can get rich. My pain of losing my sons is indescribable.

While it is trivial next to the loss of my sons, I regret to say that I also lost my home. I simply have nothing left. How can Bush call himself a Christian when he neglects people like me? I am a senior citizen with various medical problems. I'm not in a position where I can begin a new career. I was reduced to the point where I had to live in a hole in a ground, all because of President Bush.

And when the authorities found me there, did they have any compassion for my misfortune and ailments? No, I was arrested. Mr. Bush, I dare you to look me in the face and tell me you are a compassionate man! I dare you to look me in the face and tell me you are a Christian. If I had any money left, I would donate it to the Democrat Party.

If Al Gore had been elected in 2000 I would still have a job, a home, and most importantly, my dear sons!

Regards,
Saddam Hussein
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/.../30/93539.shtml

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Doggystylin

Re:Bush destroyed this fool.....damm
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2004, 11:46:44 PM »
ah god damnit i ruined the whole experience by lookin at the bottom

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2004, 06:46:15 AM »
Another idiot who refuses to take personal responsibility.  He wants the president of the united states to treat him like a child, and make sure he's warm and cozy, and has milk to drink at night.  

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2004, 09:33:33 AM »
Another idiot who refuses to take personal responsibility.  He wants the president of the united states to treat him like a child, and make sure he's warm and cozy, and has milk to drink at night.  

lol did you read who the letter is from?

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2004, 10:19:40 AM »
 :D ;D
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

smerlus

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2004, 12:37:26 PM »
hmmmmm funny how he failed to mention the 100,000's of thousands of people he killed, or the oil mines he burns or the orders he gave the loyalists to continue to bomb american soldiers and innocent iraqis

i feel no pity for this man

the US should have unleashed 100 hungry rats into that hole and sealed it up, came back in 10 days and see which rat out of the 101 rats were remaining

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2004, 12:37:34 PM »
lol at trauma, startin his bitchin, without reading it fully....

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2004, 01:05:30 PM »
lol at trauma, startin his bitchin, without reading it fully....

always does... lol

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2004, 03:10:47 PM »
hmmmmm funny how he failed to mention the 100,000's of thousands of people he killed, or the oil mines he burns or the orders he gave the loyalists to continue to bomb american soldiers and innocent iraqis

the US should have unleashed 100 hungry rats into that hole and sealed it up, came back in 10 days and see which rat out of the 101 rats were remaining

1.  You say Sadaam Hussein kiled 100,000 people.  Those people were trying to overthrow him, so he suppressed that movement.  Bush has killed 10's of thousands of people in Afganistan and Iraq over oil.  Atleast Hussien was defending his government.

2.  Saddamm Hussien has had mass graves and used torture methods on those that have challenged his government.  Bush has a concentration camp in Guatanamo Bay, Cuba where people are held indefinitely without an oppurtunity to prove their innocence in an international court that would be rigged by America anyway.  

Now, what sounds worse?

smerlus

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2004, 08:22:16 PM »

1.  You say Sadaam Hussein kiled 100,000 people.  Those people were trying to overthrow him, so he suppressed that movement.  Bush has killed 10's of thousands of people in Afganistan and Iraq over oil.  Atleast Hussien was defending his government.

2.  Saddamm Hussien has had mass graves and used torture methods on those that have challenged his government.  Bush has a concentration camp in Guatanamo Bay, Cuba where people are held indefinitely without an oppurtunity to prove their innocence in an international court that would be rigged by America anyway.  

Now, what sounds worse?

you can stick up for him all you want fact is he's in jail rotting and you're a pussy that doesn't do anything but talk shit

fact is, no matter how much you hate bush and hate everything he does, you're nothing but a weak whisper of a voice cause your ignorant opinion doesn't even mean shit on a hip hop message board and no matter what a piece of shit you think he is, you're that to the 1,000,000 power lower then him.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2004, 08:24:02 PM by smerlus »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2004, 08:46:26 PM »

Now, what sounds worse?

you can stick up for him all you want fact is he's in jail rotting and you're a pussy that doesn't do anything but talk shit

fact is, no matter how much you hate bush and hate everything he does, you're nothing but a weak whisper of a voice cause your ignorant opinion doesn't even mean shit on a hip hop message board and no matter what a piece of shit you think he is, you're that to the 1,000,000 power lower then him.

lol fucken relax man, like u said this is a hip hop message board...ur the one that seems to be offended here

smerlus

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2004, 09:35:06 PM »
that wasn't me angry....i'm much funnier angry

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2004, 09:40:35 PM »
Yeah that fool got worked.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2004, 09:50:26 PM »
He got OWNED! 8)

-KIDRENEGADE-

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2004, 07:52:55 PM »
that wasn't me angry....i'm much funnier angry

So the man expresses his opinion and you jump on his nuts. Bush grew up with money and he's 10000 the person Infinite is?

When Bush dies and when Infinite dies, they both the same, carnaal.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll