Author Topic: Bush destroyed this fool.....damm  (Read 634 times)

smerlus

Re:Bush destroyed this fool.....damm
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2004, 05:51:54 AM »
nope bush will be remembered what's his name won't be

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2004, 08:05:32 AM »

1.  You say Sadaam Hussein kiled 100,000 people.  Those people were trying to overthrow him, so he suppressed that movement.  Bush has killed 10's of thousands of people in Afganistan and Iraq over oil.  Atleast Hussien was defending his government.

2.  Saddamm Hussien has had mass graves and used torture methods on those that have challenged his government.  Bush has a concentration camp in Guatanamo Bay, Cuba where people are held indefinitely without an oppurtunity to prove their innocence in an international court that would be rigged by America anyway.  

Now, what sounds worse?

I've always known you were fucking ignorant, but this just confirms it.

I hope you don't indoctrinate your wife with this bullshit.

infinite59

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2004, 06:23:23 AM »

1.  You say Sadaam Hussein kiled 100,000 people.  Those people were trying to overthrow him, so he suppressed that movement.  Bush has killed 10's of thousands of people in Afganistan and Iraq over oil.  Atleast Hussien was defending his government.

2.  Saddamm Hussien has had mass graves and used torture methods on those that have challenged his government.  Bush has a concentration camp in Guatanamo Bay, Cuba where people are held indefinitely without an oppurtunity to prove their innocence in an international court that would be rigged by America anyway.  

Now, what sounds worse?

I've always known you were fucking ignorant, but this just confirms it.

I hope you don't indoctrinate your wife with this bullshit.

Bush and Sadaam have alot of blood on their hands.  You can't deny it.

And my wife has been a Muslim all her life.  Her parents converted to Islam in the 70's before she was born.  They are from the Malcolm X and Jamil Al-Amin civil rights era.  I've learned much more from her and her family then they learn from me.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2004, 06:25:45 AM by Ibrahim Islam »

Diabolical

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2004, 07:01:52 PM »
lol at trauma, startin his bitchin, without reading it fully....

lol

West C. Connected

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2004, 05:28:21 AM »
Another idiot who refuses to take personal responsibility.  He wants the president of the united states to treat him like a child, and make sure he's warm and cozy, and has milk to drink at night.  

;D

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2004, 08:04:13 PM »
Bush has a concentration camp in Guatanamo Bay, Cuba

I had a good time at Guantanamo, says inmate
By Rajeev Syal
(Filed: 08/02/2004)

An Afghan boy whose 14-month detention by US authorities as a terrorist suspect in Cuba prompted an outcry from human rights campaigners said yesterday that he enjoyed his time in the camp.

Mohammed Ismail Agha, 15, who until last week was held at the US military base in Guantanamo Bay, said that he was treated very well and particularly enjoyed learning to speak English. His words will disappoint critics of the US policy of detaining "illegal combatants" in south-east Cuba indefinitely and without trial.

In a first interview with any of the three juveniles held by the US at Guantanamo Bay base, Mohammed said: "They gave me a good time in Cuba. They were very nice to me, giving me English lessons."

Mohammed, an unemployed Afghan farmer, found the surroundings in Cuba at first baffling. After he settled in, however, he was left to enjoy stimulating school work, good food and prayer.

"At first I was unhappy . . . For two or three days [after I arrived in Cuba] I was confused but later the Americans were so nice to me. They gave me good food with fruit and water for ablutions and prayer," he said yesterday in Naw Zad, a remote market town in southern Afghanistan close to his home village and 300 miles south-west of Kabul, the capital.

He said that the American soldiers taught him and his fellow child captives - aged 15 and 13 - to write and speak a little English. They supplied them with books in their native Pashto language. When the three boys left last week for Afghanistan, the soldiers looking after them gave them a send-off dinner and urged them to continue their studies.

"They even took photographs of us all together before we left," he said. Mohammed, however, said he would have to disappoint his captors by not returning to his studies. "I am too poor for that. I will have to look for work," he said.

Mohammed said his detention began in November 2002 when he and a friend, both unemployed, left their farming community for Lashkar Gah, a nearby town. He said that as they stood outside a shop they were detained by a group of armed men who accused them of being members of the Taliban, the fundamentalist Islamic movement formerly in power in Afghanistan.

They were then handed over to US soldiers, who took them to the southern city of Kandahar, he claimed. They were taken to Bagram air base, where Mohammed was held in solitary confinement.

"They were asking me if I was Taliban. I said, 'No, I am innocent'. I thought they were going to release me but instead they put me on a plane," he said. "They asked me to wear a hood for part of the journey. When I got off the plane I was in Cuba."

While Mohammed praised the American soldiers who watched over him, he criticised the US authorities for failing to contact his parents for 10 months to let them know that he was alive. "They stole 14 months of my life, and my family's life. I was entirely innocent: just a poor boy looking for work," he said.

Mohammed and his fellow juvenile detainees returned to Afghanistan last week, after the intervention of the International Committee of the Red Cross. His words of praise for the American soldiers in Guantanamo Bay echo those of Faiz Mohammed, an elderly Afghan farmer who was detained at the base for eight months before being released in October 2002.

"They treated us well. We had enough food. I didn't mind [being detained] because they took my old clothes and gave me new clothes," said the farmer, who was partially deaf.

Camp Delta, which superseded the temporary Camp X-Ray, and Camp Iguana, a lower-security detention facility for juveniles, were established as part of President George W Bush's "war on terror".

More than 600 suspected al-Qaeda and Taliban suspects have been held without charge at the barbed-wire camps since December 2001. They include nine Britons and three British residents.

Human rights agencies such as Amnesty International have alleged that the detention of the boys contravened the Geneva Convention, saying the separation from their families amounted to a form of mental torture. One of the boys was just 11 when he was detained.

The US authorities insist that age plays no role in deciding who constitutes a threat. "Age is not a determining factor in detention. We detain enemy combatants who engaged in armed conflict against our forces or provided support to those fighting against us," said a Pentagon spokesman.

Another US government official contradicted Mohammed's claims that he was entirely innocent when detained. The official said last week that one of the three boys had told of being conscripted into an anti-American militia group; a second said that he was abducted by the Taliban and forced to train and fight; while the third was studying in an extremist mosque and captured while preparing to obtain weapons.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;$sessionid$JIFJI0XVBQW0DQFIQMFSFF4AVCBQ0IV0?xml=/news/2004/02/08/wguan08.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/02/08/ixworld.html

Guantanamo is 1000 times better than any Saudi prison...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2004, 10:29:55 AM »

Will I ever see the day when you are accountable and not shifting the conversation elsewhere.
The fact that Guantanomo is 1000 times better than any Saudi prison does not void the fact that the existence of Guantamo Bay is illegal.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2004, 01:47:22 PM »

Will I ever see the day when you are accountable and not shifting the conversation elsewhere.
The fact that Guantanomo is 1000 times better than any Saudi prison does not void the fact that the existence of Guantamo Bay is illegal.

I Shifted the conversation? Take a look back there ugly...

And on Guantanamo, you are wrong.