Author Topic: My lil story of how i managed to get through the snow storm today  (Read 196 times)

Doggystylin

man,it snowed like 10 feet here today in a matter of hours, i wake up at 9 and yawwwwnn put on mah clothes and jump in my car and head to school, park in the school parking which is kinda tilted upwards cuz the school is up on a hill kinda,[its pretty sunny around now] so i get out go to accounting, at lunch i look at my buddy ryan and im like holy fuck, you gotta be kidding me,[its snowing like a motherfucker now] how the fuck am i gonna get outta here with a small ass bmw, my shits barracaded in snow, and hes like, dood dont worry about it man, your gonna be fine, so i go to my next class, culinary, and then get out , its like 1:45......

.......i go to my car and im thinkin, fuck you ryan, you stupid motherfucker, ima be stuck here for days....

i get in my car, turn it on, let it warm up while im outside freezing my ass off, wiping the foot of snow off my car, while the game's  shit is bumpin inside of my little 2 wheel BMW surrounded by all 4WD cars in the parking lot, man im feelin stupid right about now

so i wait til everyones gone so i wont be slippin and sliding into other cars, and then i start to try to get outta there man this mothafucka cant move in D, so i put it in reverse and turn it, me being the pro that i am, i managed to go that way a lil and get a lil speed so i can turn and go upwards and get outta the parking lot, well, me and my 89 beemer managed to get out of the parking lot after 30 mins, it was quite fun

« Last Edit: February 02, 2004, 09:07:36 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

Don Breezio

Re:My lil story of how i managed to get through the snow storm today
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2004, 09:10:39 PM »
snow? sure you dont mean sand?  ;D

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2004, 09:12:51 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no im pretty sure it was snow. :P

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2004, 09:14:26 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no im pretty sure it was snow. :P

lol okay just checkin  :D

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2004, 09:20:42 PM »
tight I didn't know there was a storm in tahoe today! althoguh I didn't watch the news....

I went grocery shoppin today and when I came out my car was wet...thats myt story

-KIDRENEGADE-

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2004, 09:21:56 PM »
yeah i didnt know there was gonna be one either, btw how did you know i live in tahoe?

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2004, 09:26:08 PM »
because I am your clone!

or u just said it like two days ago in a different thread lol.

-KIDRENEGADE-

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2004, 10:06:07 PM »
so I get up in tha fucin morning look outside and see 1 of tha biggest rainstorms ever.......trees goin krayzie.....winds fucin up my window....go 2 college, get off tha gay ass bus which waz filled wit smelly ass muthafucaz stuck and cant move (luckily me and this like 25 year old bitch waz facin eachother wit her tittes all up on my chest, sicc shit) but I get off tha bus finally and land in a puddle wet from tha knee down, go in class wet as fuc, get my books all wet....tried 2 fuc wit this 1 bitch in class and bitch all goin 'rod u too wet, dont touch me'.....shittty ass day......then I get bac kicin it on tha bloc and rain starts OUT OF FUCIN NOWHERE again, now I have no way 2 get bac home so I kic bac and drink a 40 and get perved tha fuc outta my head.......I still feel like I'm wet......shieeet

by tha way doggy.....when shit waz clearin up, I seen tha clouds movin towards tha east, I waz like ahh hell naw, dat nigga pitbull bout 2 get fuced over......lol true story

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2004, 10:10:25 PM »
....tried 2 fuc wit this 1 bitch in class and bitch all goin 'rod u too wet, dont touch me'.....shittty ass day......

by tha way doggy.....when shit waz clearin up, I seen tha clouds movin towards tha east, I waz like ahh hell naw, dat nigga pitbull bout 2 get fuced over......lol true story

LMAO

Edit: LMFAO
« Last Edit: February 02, 2004, 10:12:21 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

bez

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2004, 08:37:48 AM »
Sounds good.

JTSimon

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2004, 09:06:30 AM »
lol trade your bmw in for a f150.

Worst weather I have been in was driving to Magic Mountain and the wind was blowing my thunderbird back and forth on the freeway. I was so fucking scared driving 45 mph on the freeway through the mountains.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2004, 03:57:17 PM »
sounds like u guys' storm made its way down south it's rainin off and on all day long and windsy as fuck!  I love this weather! ;D

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2004, 08:58:47 PM »
LOL, man fuck the snow. At least you got outta there tho.

Worst weather I have been in was driving to Magic Mountain and the wind was blowing my thunderbird back and forth on the freeway. I was so fucking scared driving 45 mph on the freeway through the mountains.

Yo, I had the same problem back in August. Goin through that desert mountain shit and the wind was blowin like a mutha. I said fuck it and went home because the rides woulda probably been closed down anyways.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JTSimon

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2004, 05:03:23 AM »
LOL, man fuck the snow. At least you got outta there tho.

Yo, I had the same problem back in August. Goin through that desert mountain shit and the wind was blowin like a mutha. I said fuck it and went home because the rides woulda probably been closed down anyways.

lol I went in August too...only 2 rides were closed.

Psyclone and Ninga but it was coo because no one was at the park.

Cross winds added an extra effect to the rides  ;D it was grrrrrrrreat.