Author Topic: My philosophical theory on why Malcolm X died.  (Read 499 times)

infinite59

My philosophical theory on why Malcolm X died.
« on: May 17, 2002, 11:41:50 AM »
The world has a certain speed.  The Earth plods along slowly.  A tree can only grow at a fixed speed, you can water it, and talk to it, and make it move a little quicker, but you can not make a change to drastic, if you try to yank it too hard, the branches will stretch too far, and break.

Malcolm X wasn't ahead of his time when he was with the NOI.  However, when he stepped outside of the Nation of Islam, and took his trip to Mecca, I believe he began to elevate himself to the level of a modern day prophet.  Watch or read any of his speaches as evidence of this.  The man fell out of balance with the earth, and man could not keep up.  He was killed, and he is now a martyr, enjoying his high place in the kingdom of God.  Peace.

Big_Loco_FME

Re: My philosiphical theory on why Malcolm X died.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2002, 01:36:42 PM »
um, yea. Or the FBI just got scared and killed him.

But your whole trees idea is very nice too
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2002, 01:51:38 PM »
um, yea. Or the FBI just got scared and killed him.

But your whole trees idea is very nice too

lol yeah i liked his theory, but its more like the CIA got afraid of him cause he had so much power and he saw the truth and was spreading it

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2002, 01:53:55 PM »
I agree wit Infinite

This guy was a major league asshole before he started to distance himself from the racist NOI

But he came good in th end

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2002, 01:55:52 PM »

lol yeah i liked his theory, but its more like the CIA got afraid of him cause he had so much power and he saw the truth and was spreading it

Yeah but that's Infinite's theory

He was speaking truth, making drastic changes - people didn't like it - he died

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2002, 02:46:27 PM »

Yeah but that's Infinite's theory

He was speaking truth, making drastic changes - people didn't like it - he died

Some say Malcolm went through more changes then Doug Street in Wendell Harris's extraordinary film "Chameleon Street"

I say, they weren't changes, but like that Linkin Park cat raps on "It's Goin Down" it was.... "A logical progression on a timeline."  Malcolm grew like a rose from concrete, into the most complete individual the Earth has seen since Ghandi, he was out the same mold as Ghandi, earlier in his carear his was strangled in his nationalistic garb, but he grew out of that style, and into a more global outfit.  

Malcolm, before he died, was in the process of combining forces with the Muslim community in the Middle East, his black brothers in Africa, and powerul members of the United Nation.  With that political force, black oppression within the states would have ended in less then 10 years, just like how apartied came and went in less than a decade in Africa.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2002, 12:10:14 AM »

Malcolm grew like a rose from concrete, into the most complete individual the Earth has seen since Ghandi

::)

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2002, 03:08:44 AM »

Thank you for the quote Trauma, like George Bush is a symbol for the white male, budwieser guzzling flag-waving, hard hat wearing bigot, you my friend are a poster child for compassion, enthusiasm, loyalty, sincearity, brotherhood; a true nationalist for your people.  

Never listen to those bitter cynics who attempt to chastise you and make you out to be a bohemiam anarchist, a misleader, a trickster.  You turn tricks for no one my friend, and the greatest trick you every turned was submitting to the will of God, and of the efforts you poured into your church of latter day saints, you will be rewarded with compound interest.  Peace.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2002, 08:13:15 AM »

uhh, the white bwoy no like Malcolm...tsk tsk
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

Re: My philosophical theory on why Malcolm X died.
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2002, 05:34:41 PM »
Political Gangsta, if you're using sarcasm, it's above me... so I'll just say thanks for all the compliments, but I don't agree with your portrayal of George bush.

Technizzle, I didn't say 1 thing about Malcolm X, I think he was a great guy, I'm just not sure if he was the most complete individual since Ghandi.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2002, 06:26:16 PM »
i know i was just being foolish, kinda bored to tell ya the truth
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2002, 06:52:21 PM »
^^ LOL at just bored.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2002, 07:16:27 PM »
let me get this str8, Bad Asss, first u laugh at Toms boredom, then mine, what this all means is,.....youre the most bored out of all of us

so lol @ you!!!!

- Lewis Carroll

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2002, 07:58:38 PM »
No doubt man, laugh it up, cause I'm bored as fuck. Probably why I laughed in the first place.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2002, 12:51:24 PM »
The world has a certain speed.  The Earth plods along slowly.  A tree can only grow at a fixed speed, you can water it, and talk to it, and make it move a little quicker, but you can not make a change to drastic, if you try to yank it too hard, the branches will stretch too far, and break.

Malcolm X wasn't ahead of his time when he was with the NOI.  However, when he stepped outside of the Nation of Islam, and took his trip to Mecca, I believe he began to elevate himself to the level of a modern day prophet.  Watch or read any of his speaches as evidence of this.  The man fell out of balance with the earth, and man could not keep up.  He was killed, and he is now a martyr, enjoying his high place in the kingdom of God.  Peace.

Nice theory. Malcolm was/is someone to marvel, I have maximum respect for what he did and what he tried to achieve through his faith. I'm no muslim, but I think his influence is extremely powerful. I just wish that NOI realised how their early teachings were 'wrong' before he was killed, they could of done some much more together.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.