Author Topic: PayPal (eBay)  (Read 101 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
PayPal (eBay)
« on: February 04, 2004, 11:53:44 AM »
eyyo fellas..

I (German) want to buy stuff from ebay.COM. The seller wants me to pay  via PAYPAL.
The only problem is, I cant register my credit card at paypal. why? well I dont know why.
Maybe cause im from germany and the cards are different lmao I dont fuckin know, only thang I know is that im fucked big time.

anybody able to help? 'd be dope.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Smooth

Re:PayPal (eBay)
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2004, 02:18:08 PM »
I dunno what to say homie, when I use Paypal to buy shit on ebay it works fine... ive only used it a couple of times but my credit card works for it... lol maybe it does have somethin to do with your german credit card...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Trauma-san

Re:PayPal (eBay)
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2004, 03:15:11 PM »
Maybe there's a special german Ebay site, that should help you out.  Watch Paypal though, they're some crazy fuckers, they frequently lock people's accounts, withdraw money from their bank accounts, and then keep the cash.  FREQUENTLY.  

JTSimon