Author Topic: Lines that make no sense pt. II  (Read 843 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Lines that make no sense pt. II
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2004, 03:25:31 PM »
Dumber isn't a word.  kind of ironic to fuck that one up.. but...

Listen, you childish motherfucker.   I shouldn't have to explain myself.  i said DeLaSoul are so advanced our puny minds can't comprehend it, it's a fucking JOKE.  If I was a Nerd like you, I would have said

"I like the band De La Soul.  Their Music is great.  Even though Plug One says things that are very strange and don't make much sense, I often find myself enjoying it. "

Instead, I put a little flavor in it, and your dumbass takes it literally and goes 'YOUR STUPID!!!!" you're probably thumping your wrist against your chest right now and drooling on the keyboard.  

lmao @ me a nerd. first off...somebody explain to me wtf plug one is? i've heard that term like twice in the last week. second i like de la soul, have owned a few of their albums. third...did you call me a nerd? the guy who put blue haired brian wilson in his avatar? the guy who thought that WMD's had to be there since there was no proof  ::). fuckin idiot.

eS El Duque

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2004, 05:11:26 PM »
Dumber isn't a word.  kind of ironic to fuck that one up.. but...

Listen, you childish motherfucker.   I shouldn't have to explain myself.  i said DeLaSoul are so advanced our puny minds can't comprehend it, it's a fucking JOKE.  If I was a Nerd like you, I would have said

"I like the band De La Soul.  Their Music is great.  Even though Plug One says things that are very strange and don't make much sense, I often find myself enjoying it. "

Instead, I put a little flavor in it, and your dumbass takes it literally and goes 'YOUR STUPID!!!!" you're probably thumping your wrist against your chest right now and drooling on the keyboard.  

LOL...nice

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2004, 05:56:48 PM »
F'sho. One of the sickest verses ever IMO. Even though Kurupt came correct, his lil' bro absolutely murda'd him.

"The astronomical, phenomenal, magical, mathematical, takin' ya first born as collateral!"

"Who Am I? The incorrigible lyrical miracle
it's horrible yet hysterical the way I embarass you"
....how old was he?

First off, if it's a line by De La Soul, or any inhabitant thereof, it doesn't have to make sense.  It's probably just so advanced our puny minds can't make sense of it, yet.  Anyways, he wasn't saying the style should be named cat, he was saying ... say he's dissin' Eminem, he's saying Eminem's last name should be cat.  Why is his last name cat? Because he's a pussy, and his style is a pussy.
lol yeah...if it's supposed to be "YOUR last name should be cat" it makes a bit of sense to my dumb ass, still don't seem immaculate. Gotta be too advanced...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2004, 11:42:21 PM »

Big Pun - My Dick (feat. Tony Sunshine)

"Just ask Mike"
(female voice) "Mike Who"
"My Dick"

LoL, it's supposed to be like that "Mike Cock" joke, so he stretches the "Mike" to sound like "My", and vice versa...

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2004, 11:55:03 PM »

"Just ask Mike"
"My Dick"

LoL, it's supposed to be like that "Mike Cock" joke, so he stretches the "Mike" to sound like "My", and vice versa...

i know what it was supposed to be but it was horrible because he never even says the "ke" of it...he just says the "mi"....so it makes absolutely no sense.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2004, 12:09:18 AM »
Captain Save'Em all day (bitch) well save this dick
Bitch nigga, you more of a bitch than a bitch
You ain't into hittin pussy, or hittin the switch
You into hittin bitches off of the grip, you punk bitch

this shit makes sense but i'd never think anyone would be dumb enough to say some shit like that, expecially on a classic album, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2004, 12:27:23 AM »
"You know those new 7-60's yeah I got 2
One platinum like my rhymes the other raspberry blue"
                     -J Hood    

I wasn't aware that rasberries were blue, or am I just misinformed.

aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

Don Breezio

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2004, 12:33:29 AM »
lmao @ that last one

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2004, 01:24:40 AM »
I cant belive why none of you have mentioned the master , the legend , the God over no sense lyrics : Camron ! ! ! !

His work is perfecteded to the maximum , just check out theese killer lines : " 8 boom boom/my ace boom coon/shake bake skate vroom vroom/7th to 8th zoom zoom boom boom tunes/for I get like that boom boom room/Wrecks n Effects zoom zoom "

( got it from a post Special officer doofy made )
« Last Edit: February 23, 2004, 01:24:59 AM by NeAp »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2004, 03:52:57 AM »
Captain Save'Em all day (bitch) well save this dick
Bitch nigga, you more of a bitch than a bitch
You ain't into hittin pussy, or hittin the switch
You into hittin bitches off of the grip, you punk bitch
lol, that's sum sad shit. At least "catatonic supersonic bubonic chronic addict" was a dope rhyme, but this shit... :-\

Oh and as for Killa Cam he already got bashed in about 2000 other topics...he deserves it, but the 8 boom boom line got mentioned enuff now :P

snoop

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2004, 11:10:39 AM »
"whats next? what next? whats n,x,e,t , its me warren to the muthaphuckin g"

Don Breezio

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2004, 12:07:51 AM »
Oh and as for Killa Cam he already got bashed in about 2000 other topics...he deserves it, but the 8 boom boom line got mentioned enuff now :P

nah that line deserves to be mentioned...that shit cam should be shot for. i almost cried after i heard that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2004, 01:15:08 AM »

"Just ask Mike"
"My Dick"

i know what it was supposed to be but it was horrible because he never even says the "ke" of it...he just says the "mi"....so it makes absolutely no sense.

Well, sometimes when you say "Mike," you don't really hear the "ke" in it (especially if you're black, LoL)...Keep repeating "Mike dick" over and over really fast, and you'll see what I'm saying...LoL

Don Breezio

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2004, 01:18:10 AM »

"Just ask Mike"
"My Dick"

Well, sometimes when you say "Mike," you don't really hear the "ke" in it (especially if you're black, LoL)...Keep repeating "Mike dick" over and over really fast, and you'll see what I'm saying...LoL

i get what your saying but unless pun actually rapped it over and over again really fast it still doesnt make any sense in the song...it was a horrible line.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2004, 01:26:10 AM »

"Just ask Mike"
"My Dick"

i get what your saying but unless pun actually rapped it over and over again really fast it still doesnt make any sense in the song...it was a horrible line.

LoL... I thought it was funny.