Who would you vote for if elections were today

Bush
5 (27.8%)
Kerry
11 (61.1%)
3rd Party
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: WCC Poll- If elections were today  (Read 249 times)

infinite59

WCC Poll- If elections were today
« on: February 05, 2004, 06:37:19 AM »
Dennis Kucinich is the only one of the Democratic frontrunners I would of voted for because he said he would pull every last troop out of Iraq the first day on the job.  Now that it's clear Kerry will be the Democratic nominee, I'm voting for a third party candidate, why should we always have to choose between tweedle dee and tweedle dum.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2004, 06:39:22 AM by Ibrahim Islam »

Trauma-san

Re:WCC Poll- If elections were today
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2004, 06:41:58 AM »
I would rather vote for a libertarian than a republican, since the republicans can't keep from spending billions of dollars like the democrats do.  Unfortunately, though, there are no libertarians that are grounded in reality, they all want murderers running free on the street and don't expect any limits or laws on anything.  

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2004, 07:02:29 AM »
Dennis Kucinich is the only one of the Democratic frontrunners I would of voted for because he said he would pull every last troop out of Iraq the first day on the job.  Now that it's clear Kerry will be the Democratic nominee, I'm voting for a third party candidate, why should we always have to choose between tweedle dee and tweedle dum.

i wouldnt vote for Dennis Kucinich for exactly that reason.

fact is.. America has a responsibility to continue what it has done in iraq.. ya'll went in (with us yes..) and fucked the whole damn place up.. you cant just do that then leave the country without any form of official structure or security.. you gotta be fuckin dumb to believe thats the right course of action to take!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2004, 11:43:35 AM »
I'd vote for Dennis Kucinich in a heart beat. I didn't argee with the war to begin with. But right now I'm pulling for Kerry because since we are in a mess, he is a Vietnam Vet, a former Navy Lt. and he does have what it takes to lead us out of this mess. If he picks General Clark as VP, the Democrats are golden.

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2004, 11:51:23 AM »

fact is.. America has a responsibility to continue what it has done in iraq.. ya'll went in (with us yes..) and fucked the whole damn place up.. you cant just do that then leave the country without any form of official structure or security.. you gotta be fuckin dumb to believe thats the right course of action to take!

seer you act like the american people are the ones who decided we should go to war with iraq...they never let us vote to see if we go. they never asked us. bush did that shit on his own. its not the american peoples fault and it wasnt our place to be there in the first place.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2004, 12:54:50 PM »
I'd vote Kerry, I think he would be a pretty good President. He needs to take a position on more issues though.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2004, 02:56:53 PM »

Agree 100%

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2004, 02:57:32 PM »

seer you act like the american people are the ones who decided we should go to war with iraq...they never let us vote to see if we go. they never asked us. bush did that shit on his own. its not the american peoples fault and it wasnt our place to be there in the first place.

No, the entire CONGRESS did that on THEIR own.  

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2004, 02:58:01 PM »

where did i say that?

i just said after you've gone and fucked a country up you cant just up and leave!

its called taking responsibility for your actions.

ohh yeah.. and the media here seems to like kerry.. dean was a fave here for aaagess.. guess he burned out too soon
« Last Edit: February 05, 2004, 03:02:08 PM by Overseer »

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2004, 02:58:29 PM »
I'd vote Kerry, I think he would be a pretty good President. He needs to take a position on more issues though.

He has no firm positions.  His positions are whatever he thinks is popular for the moment.  As Kerry's voting record in congress comes out, you'll see just what a hypocrite he is... he can't take a stand on anything, he just votes 1 way, then votes another way, or whatever he thinks will give him the most political gain at the moment.  It's sad, but it's true.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2004, 03:23:18 PM »

No, the entire CONGRESS did that on THEIR own.  

ok so congress did that...last i checked the american people werent congress. there are 2 types of peope in america...the "anyone but bush people" (me) and the "maybe if i ride bushes dick it'll get others to join the bandwagon and get his faggot ass reelected" people (trauma)

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2004, 03:40:56 PM »

He has no firm positions.  His positions are whatever he thinks is popular for the moment.  As Kerry's voting record in congress comes out, you'll see just what a hypocrite he is... he can't take a stand on anything, he just votes 1 way, then votes another way, or whatever he thinks will give him the most political gain at the moment.  It's sad, but it's true.  

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2004, 03:42:32 PM »
I would rather vote for a libertarian than a republican, since the republicans can't keep from spending billions of dollars like the democrats do.  Unfortunately, though, there are no libertarians that are grounded in reality, they all want murderers running free on the street and don't expect any limits or laws on anything.  

It's true that the gangsta's would have a holiday if a libertarian was put in office.  Libertarians want to strictly adhere to the constitution.  In it, we are given the right to bear arms.  The Libertarians want to scale the government back to where it used to be.  It's not supposed to be a dominating force in our lives.  If you want to support education, support it.  If you want to spend your money on Isreal, do it.  But they aren't going to steal your taxes and just spend it on anything without your consent.  They want to give you the choice to biuld your own institutions.  For example, Fedex is more efficient than the United States postal service.  Private schools are better and more efficient than public schools.  etc.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2004, 03:53:05 PM »
From what I've read it seems to be more a question of who can beat bush rather than who is really the best candidate. I think Dean was right to be against the war, but because Kerry was more pro-war i think he will have more sway when he attacks bush on postwar issues. Its amazing how polarised these elections are, hard to believe 95% vote for one of two parties. Anyway, i think if i was american id vote for kerry ... he looks like a president.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2004, 09:32:20 PM »