Author Topic: Yukmouth interview  (Read 440 times)

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Yukmouth interview
« on: February 05, 2004, 08:50:26 AM »
Some hot topics he spoke on

-Thug Lordz Info (Guests/Production/Release Date)
-Upcomin albums w/ Regime, Luniz, UGOA 2 CD/DVD)
-Workin with Silverback Gorillas (50 Cent's old homies + "You Aint A Thug" 50 Cent Diss)
-2Pac's music
-Bay rap scene

and The new single off Thug Lordz "Killa Cali" feat. Spice 1 produced by E-A-Ski

YUKMOUTH INTERVIEW CLICK HERE TO READ/LISTEN

you can listen to the "He Aint a Thug" track at westcoast2k too

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:Yukmouth interview
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2004, 08:50:55 AM »
props, good read

KingRichard

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2004, 08:59:21 AM »
Yukmouth isnt all that anymore, Luniz aint banged out a hit in years. tight nando, do you get paid for being a westcoast rider? you speak to all of these singers, I have respect for you.

Your good with the computer homie, like Roger say..

"Computer loooove"

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2004, 09:51:00 AM »
of course I do, Scotty  ;) 8)

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2004, 10:06:13 AM »
of course I do, Scotty  ;) 8)

Loool EXPOSED
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

Tha Crip

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2004, 11:37:56 AM »
how da fuck does dis guy know 50 is a snitch....did he personally see 50 talkin to police....dis fuck is just goin off word of mouth most likely......if u ask me dude (yukmouth) is just hating the fact he aint goin quadruple platinum like 50.....fuckin 50 is prolly makin more money in a month then yuk makes in entire year......CHUUUCH!!!! 8)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

budsmokeronly

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2004, 11:43:29 AM »
how da fuck does dis guy know 50 is a snitch....did he personally see 50 talkin to police....dis fuck is just goin off word of mouth most likely......if u ask me dude (yukmouth) is just hating the fact he aint goin quadruple platinum like 50.....fuckin 50 is prolly makin more money in a month then yuk makes in entire year......CHUUUCH!!!! 8)

And look at you?  Your fuckin defending 50 like he's your mother. get over it, your not here to protect 50 cent.  Let these rappers say whatever the fuck they want, I don't understand why u take offense to comments of rappers.  Guess what, yuk said nothing about you, so remove your lips from 50's ass and mind your own business.

Tha Crip

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2004, 11:49:51 AM »
SURE HE SAID SHIT ABOUT ME........why da fuck u defending Yuk like hes ur dad or sum shit.....im jus voicing my oppinion on dis shit...dats wat da forum is for....wat r we soppose to praise dis dude.....just cuz u like him does dat mean i hav to like him too....

Tha Crip

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2004, 11:56:55 AM »
AIIGHT SQUASH DAT SHIT.....yo chill i got respect for wat u saying....from da sounds of it seems like u dont like 50..dats aiight...lotta ppl dont on dis forum.....but i do i like da music he puts out.....but dis is a forum where ne body can post whatver they wanna post....CHUUCH!!!! 8)

budsmokeronly

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2004, 11:57:45 AM »
SURE HE SAID SHIT ABOUT ME........why da fuck u defending Yuk like hes ur dad or sum shit.....im jus voicing my oppinion on dis shit...dats wat da forum is for....wat r we soppose to praise dis dude.....just cuz u like him does dat mean i hav to like him too....

I never defended anyone u unorginal jackass.  I said your a dumb ass 50 cent dickrider for taking offense to yuk's comments.  Where did u see me praise him?  oh you didn't, because you were busy crying about what yuk had to say about 50 cent.  If you ask me, your just dickriding cause you don't know shit about rap music.

Tha Crip

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2004, 11:59:53 AM »
WTF i fuckin squashed dat shit wit u and ur still talkin shit.....GET OVER IT

Tha Crip

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2004, 12:07:18 PM »
truce or wat mah nigga?.........CHUUCH!!! 8)

budsmokeronly

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2004, 12:21:18 PM »
lol, squashed it, and truce?  what the fuck are u talking about?  sorry kid, I come here to learn about westcoast rap, and to drop my opinion and thats it.  if u wanna think were in some kind of "beef" go ahead, whatever gets your rocks off.  but I'mma let u or anyone else know what I think of biased opinions such as yourz.  Maybe if u opened up to more rap instead of TRL's Most wanted, then u wouldn't be so quik to jump on 50's nuts when yukmouth disses him.

I never even read the interview, I could care less what yukmouth has to say about 50.  I could care less what most any rappers say, cause usually they are bullshitting.  Don't take rappers comments to the heart kid.

Tha Crip

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2004, 12:23:36 PM »
kid?.....lmfao.......whatever bro...peace and god bless.......CHUUCH!!! 8)

budsmokeronly

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2004, 01:30:46 PM »
Thug Lordz, coming out. that's the album he got on. The first song we ever did together was "Spray Yourself" Song talkin about Master P. From there that's what creates the Thug Lordz. From there it was gonna be me, C-Bo and Spice 1. And then Spice 1 became hella hard to stay in contact with this nigga kept movin from here to here, Bay to LA, to Oakland, this nigga was untouchable, so me and Bo, we lived in LA right next to each other. So we just connected and said fuck it we gonna do it and we'll feature Spice 1 on the album.

Damn!  How sick would that have been!  Spice 1, Yuk, and C-Bo all on the same album!  DAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNN!  Straight westcoast heat right there, who could fuck wit that group?

Featuring production by Bosko, Rhythm D, and E-A-Ski  :o :o :o :o :o
« Last Edit: February 05, 2004, 01:34:14 PM by Bump Jay Tha Chill »