Author Topic: Yukmouth interview  (Read 439 times)

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Yukmouth interview
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2004, 01:55:06 PM »
Tight shit nando. Props.

- At least Yuk respects Yayo. I wonder how he feels about Game? That'd be a sick collabo IMO. Nevermind, they collab'd together on Noble's new album. Good shit.

- That's interesting about the Blocc Movement album. Never knew that. I always thought a Yuk verse on "My Papers" would've been hot.

- He sayin' Rap-A-Lot fucc'd it up, then how come he's still ridin' J-Prince's nuts all the time? Fuck that fool. I hope Smoke-A-Lot blows so Yuk can separate.

- Can't wait for the Thug Lordz shit. Should be heated as fuck.

-

PotHead

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2004, 09:58:48 AM »
props good inteview im glad Yuk is ridin on that snitch cait wait 4 that thug lordz cd sounds like its gonna be the shit

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2004, 07:31:45 PM »
props

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2004, 08:45:51 PM »
Yukmouth isnt all that anymore, Luniz aint banged out a hit in years. tight nando, do you get paid for being a westcoast rider? you speak to all of these singers, I have respect for you.

Your good with the computer homie, like Roger say..

"Computer loooove"

haha what the hell are you talking about? Yukmouth released Godzilla a few months ago, it is a tight ass album, luniz havent had a hit in years? Lol... :hint hint: Oakland Raiderz

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2004, 08:47:00 PM »
i like yukmouth but all that 50 cent hating just  looks like he is jealous.......

I dont like C-bo..but i'll check out their album

Bluntz2DaDoMe

• Lil Geezy
  • Quick to Smoke an Eighth 2 Tha Face
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2004, 11:29:52 PM »
yuk got spits its koo 2 see he got some works in tha way cuz i need some thug shit 2 bump 2, but about 50 cent yea 2 me it dont seem that much that he jealous, just that he got info from his homie's about 50 n mad his opinion based on that shit
"They get's they guns, they get's they grams, they get's they cash, they get's they fans/
I get's my pen, i gets my pad, i get's my cash i get's my fans" - San Quinn