Author Topic: exporting american jobs  (Read 250 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:exporting american jobs
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2004, 09:43:36 PM »
^^ Next time you want to try and expose someone for a spelling issue, perhaps you should look up the definition of the word principal. You can take your foot out of your mouth at any time now. Assuming of course you looked the word up. Jack ass.

principal is like the head of school or whatever

principle is like a general law

hector

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2004, 09:47:26 PM »
I may be giving Engle too much credit, but I took it as him being clever. Another definition of the word principal is... Of, relating to, or being financial principal, or a principal in a financial transaction.

LuvMilkshakes

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2004, 12:12:34 AM »
^^ Next time you want to try and expose someone for a spelling issue, perhaps you should look up the definition of the word principal. You can take your foot out of your mouth at any time now. Assuming of course you looked the word up. Jack ass.

Read his fucking sentence midget-fucker. Looking at the rest of the sentence you WOULD/SHOULD know that the word PRINCIPLES is supposed to be used. Now read what you said to me and take your own fuckin advice.

dexter

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2004, 07:06:25 AM »
Fuck Walmart! They buy cheap SHIT Form China 2 lower their prices, theyre fuck the USA economy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

dexter

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2004, 07:11:07 AM »
M Dogg Is Right
Dogg is right!
U Dumb Asses!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2004, 09:15:42 PM »
fuck globalization!

i think there should be an international treaty where countries with low minimum wages , increase it. either that or a grip of workers strikes go on.

i agree with m dogg

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2004, 08:10:13 AM »
we had a debate over this issue in my economics class, it was quite entertaining.