Author Topic: Master of politics  (Read 108 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Master of politics
« on: February 05, 2004, 11:21:59 AM »
Check this link

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=37414

My first post.

Read it and weep.

I am worried about Howard Dean running, because if he gets the nomination, the Republicans will murder him with 'extremist' propaganda.  But I doubt Dean will get it, I predict John Kerry will get it.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2004, 11:24:53 AM by Jay ay Beee »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:Master of politics
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2004, 11:40:41 AM »
LOL... good choice. I hope he picks Clark as his running mate. And Bush's approval rating for the first time in his presidency has dipped below 50%, it's still at 49%, but the negative momentum from the WMD not being found is hurting him. I expect a very interesting election. Especially is Kerry picks Clark, as most Democrats see VP all over Clark. Shit, I was waiting for H. Clinton in 2008, but Kerry in 2004 is even better. Win one for the Vietnam vets like my father.  :)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re:Master of politics
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2004, 09:39:45 AM »
Hillary will be praying that Bush wins in 2004 - if the democrats win there goes her chance of being President.  If Bush wins 2004 what price a Condoleeza Rice vs Hillary Clinton 2008 Presidential election?  It could happen!

Kerry's running mate has to be one of the two southerners, to give him some chance of carrying a couple of states in the south.  He'll take the North East and the West coast easily, once again I see Florida as the 'big one'.