Author Topic: I'm going to change my name before mid-2003  (Read 372 times)

infinite59

Re: I'm going to change my name before mid-2003
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2002, 08:20:57 PM »
Damn Infinite.. you're trippin me out. ^^^ You know how I told you that my Teacher changed his name to Abraham.. It's crazy cuz he named his son Ibraheem. I swear, no lie.. I bet you guys are fond of those names for tha same reason. I dont know, thought it was kinda crazy, what you think?

Word.. I never got to thank you for the second post you added explaining more in depth your memories of your teacher.  It was interesting for me to note whether he was firm or loose with the class, etc., cause I may one day be a teacher.

And yes, Ibraheem is the same thing (person) as Abraham, Ibraheem is the Arabic pronounciation of Abraham.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

Re: I'm going to change my name before mid-2003
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2002, 08:21:01 PM »
Damn Infinite.. you're trippin me out. ^^^ You know how I told you that my Teacher changed his name to Abraham.. It's crazy cuz he named his son Ibraheem. I swear, no lie.. I bet you guys are fond of those names for tha same reason. I dont know, thought it was kinda crazy, what you think?

Word.. I never got to thank you for the second post you added explaining more in depth your memories of your teacher.  It was interesting for me to note whether he was firm or loose with the class, etc., cause I may one day be a teacher.

And yes, Ibraheem is the same thing (person) as Abraham, Ibraheem is the Arabic pronounciation of Abraham.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »