Author Topic: 3000 papers+props  (Read 361 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
3000 papers+props
« on: February 05, 2004, 01:39:26 PM »
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I jus realsied I hit the 3000 mark muthafuckaz……..

Anyways yo I see mans aint been doin the whole big up thang as of late since its done its time, but I don’t giv a fuck, I aint hittin 4000 till sometime in 05 so I mayaswell write up a big list of everyone I wanna big up……………….my bad if we cool and I aint bigged up up, or u feel u deserve to be bigged up and u aint, either I forget u or youz a trix……

Anyways yooooooooo……..damn 3000 posts, I remember when I first started on this shit, and I see you muthafuckaz hittin 2g’s and 3’g and shit and im like, damn I aint never gonna hit that, but oh shit, over time, I guess I had a lot of shit to say, u know, one of the few niggaz on this board, so u can see my view on things from my side of the block,haha…….anyways big up time, my bad I if I forgot u

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeen seeeeeeeeeen, so lemme get into it (in no real order any shit like that)

oVeRsEEr – yo homie , u a killa dawg, if it wernt fo your website, I wouldn’t have learnt a lot of shit about the eastside and appreciated it more than jus a few of thse cats…….plus I would never have known the real scoop on hittman, that his shit aint never comin out and that dre was fuckin with artists……….cuz I remember when I first got the net, the 1st thing that popped into my head was, how comes hittmans album still aint out?......so I checked how good the internet was and I dropped onto your site, and through the hittman newz, I got into hear which helped me realise he wasn’t gonna drop…….all the bullshit mayd me realise…..plus at the time, dre wasn’t really known to fuck over with his cats, I mean, niggaz always know he takes his time on things, but everyone thought tings would get released……..jus wanted to giv u the props u deserve for runnin a sick site no doubt……word………by the way, dubcnn needs to change its look, it was fresh when it first started, but it needs to stay with the times dawg,lol…..

rud……………..yo u a kool cat, we both big fans of mc ren and u one of the cats I do got respect for on tis website, ya do ya thang on keep on ya life to, pz

smooth – u my niggaz fo sho……I feel ya musical tastes sometimes and I feel u a dope muthafucka,  keep smoking killa

sgv- u one funny fat muthafuka, at 1st I use to think you’z a klown….but then I started to appreciate ya ideas and views on music……I think youz a dope cat……..jus don’t always try to force ppl to agree with your opinion, u know, everyone has their own…….but as of late, im def agreein with your shit…….and if ya ever leave wcc…..leave on your own terms,lol pz

AG-……….yo I know me and u will never see eye to eye on sellin out…..cuz I know what im talking about and u don’t,haha! nah but fo real, I appreciate the shit u helped me with in my work one time and def got some decent knowledge on the music tip to……word

Bez- what up whitey! U def one of my dawgs, u drop good posts and rymes, u keep ya shit to yaself……….dont let some fools get to ya to much, I know theres a lot of dumb cats on dubcc who be on a constant period, but u know, keep postin ya shit, cuz u a dope playa in this game………pz dawg

Rep – yo wag gwarn, me and u def be vibin when it comes to music, appreciate it for what it is instead of goin so deep into into everything, tyopin every lyric out n shit….jus feeli it for what it is or not feelin it cuz it sound good………but yeah, u got good taste in music…………d-block be dope to! Pz homie

Maestro –  wcc’s very own doc muthafuckin dre, u got the sickest beats on this site, nuff said my nigga, jus post up some mp3’s of them now and again! Seeeeeeeen bludi

Scitt………..damn did I say scitt!?!??! Did someone shout u out foo!?!? Haha yeah but im for real man, u like wcc;s very own stalker, I mean seer could put a warrant up against yo ass and u stil be here somehow! In the end, I mean homie even asked u back! But on the real, u a funny muthafucka, I use to think your rhymes were wack but occasionally u dropped a decent rhyme but now u dropping nice lines with humour! Keep it comin……oh and another thing, u a better person than ppl think, if u cut the bullshit talk away from your mouth, you’d be one dope muthafcka to chizzil with…peace

Infinite – yo I gotta rate u real high on this board man, u don’t give a shit about what other cats think, u say your shit and spit it like its real and keep it like that, I may not always agree with u, but I got respect for you, word

Trauma…….yo u may chat a lot of shit, but inbetween them lines, now and again u def come with some nice words for everyone to dig or a decent line on a musical tip and u spit SERIOUSLY BIASED mj info……..so I cant complain being a fan,lol  pz

Rodzilla, yooooo chucky, u started actin like one of my ex bitches at one stage but its kool, imma ignore that shit and giv u your props cuz I deserve it……..u spit things u feel and I can vibe with your words now n again………by the way, that shit about me tryin to hard, im not, its jus me being me, like u being you, I aint never changed, I don’t think u really have over the time I noticed your shit so keep goin, jus don’t get pink so quik, haha, pz

Jome – damn, am I givin u props??? The dude who comes with the worst reviews on dubcc!?!!?1lol………nah but for real, while u still got a lot to learn on culture and hip hop as music, instead of jus jus lookin at the lyrics…….i think u got some good music tatse now and again…..i felt the shit u use to say more in the past, but u know…….me and u , we always either agree or totally disagree but I think theirs a mutual respect between us……so now that you’ve hit 10000……….keep postin! Peace

LIL JAY – my nigga! Yoooooooooo when I first hit the net, u was like my numba one Westside website man, to me your still the OG………so even though some of these news sites, are comin takin some of your spot, your site will always be checked from me, cuz to me it’s the OG so thers nuff respect for you their! Big up westcoast2k! peace dawg!

Hatesrats – yoooooooooooooooooo your old skool views are usually straight up heat, a lot of these cats aint ready for your shit, keep postin, your respected! Peace!

Westcoastvet – u spit real shit man! Aint nobody got no hate for you, u got goo musical taste and u come with good stuff to read

Bram – done really know u, but u smoke I think and u come with some good shit now and again so props dawg! Keep smoking!

Box- the shit u said about whites n blacks be true…….props

Alerg – yo homie u got a mad flow, u need to drop some shit on wcc onetime………props

Onetime – dunno if u here or gone, but u got jokes! Holla back sometime young’n!

Nima! – damn I nearly forgot u…………..gotta appreciate everything u did for me, sendin me some shit n that I couldn’t get and props on dubcnn news…….that site wouldn’t be half as good without u, that’s real, props cuzz

Adidas – yo whitey……..keep chillin with them deathrow niggaz and anyone else u can hustle ya way into chillin with, n then drop the news on dubcc, 1st!!! peace!

Dedication – sickest site on news on aftermath…………..fuck the haters, every
Everyone makes mistakes,  and spits rumours that aint always true, but like at the end of the day, u got one of the most fly and dopest sites gwarnin, props

Str8westcoast………….jus havin the name westcoast in ya sig gives u props

r-tisic………………….u got good musical tatse and u spit some good shit on music….

Incognito………..dunno where u iz, but u was one of the first ppl to help me with some info I needed  so I appreciate that……….plus the 411 area aint been the same u split, its needs to be started over again with u startin it again, pz

Bigchillah………..u appreciate music for what it is……that’s str8 dope, props

Adriandogg…………your mixes are sick man, keep em comin! Peace my niggaaaaaa

Badazz – donno much about you but props anyways, u seem aight

Oh and props to all the niggaz in here who I aint shouted out, my bad!haha

Damn that was long……….anyway, yo I hope I aint forgot nobody, if I have, my bad, tell me if u think u deserved a shoutout and I’ll drop u a line if I aint mentioned u cuzz my bad, but I think ive propped most cats I wanted to…….but if I missed u out, holla!

Anyways, props to dubcc, 3000 hits……damn that’s a lot bludi, u dono

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
« Last Edit: February 05, 2004, 01:48:43 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:3000 papers+props
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2004, 01:54:33 PM »
Bram – done really know u, but u smoke I think and u come with some good shit now and again so props dawg! Keep smoking!

haha word, I smoke alot  ;D

Thanks for the shout man i appreciate it, Congrats, and props on the 3000!!

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2004, 01:59:31 PM »
haha damn man,, gotta be the longest tribute post ever!  *props*

dubcnn is comin with new shit.. dont forget.. its really ruds site (well he pays the bills.. hehe).. but its all good.. we're beta testing a new news system (and much more.. ) right now.. then we're gonna start working on another layout to last n all that.. the original was just put together kind of as a prototype. everything in its place (as we wanted things to go ..) and we intended to do a better one once we were running. now we know more about how things are, what can make things easier.. its stepped up behind the scenes in a major way.. we're comin with shit aint been done before 'in our circle' and some shit that cant be touched easily. we gotta put the finishing touches on that, then work a final layout for when dubcnn is ready to come with the new new shit :)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2004, 02:00:11 PM by Overseer »

Diabolical

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2004, 02:17:20 PM »
Congratz :)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2004, 02:21:30 PM »

Thanx 4 the love homie (Vice/Versa)
Much respect & keep em' coming..
another couple grand of knowledge...
is always welcome

Right back at u..
Hatesrats 2oooIV

Smooth

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2004, 02:49:28 PM »
Yo Thanks for the shout Necca, your def one of the tightest posters on the board... congrats on the 3k

and keep blazin that chron  8)
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2004, 05:12:44 PM »
Props on your 3000 Lyrical, always enjoy your posts.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2004, 07:22:32 PM »
props man, kept it real since day one
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2004, 11:57:10 PM »
You're funny, LOL.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2004, 12:06:58 AM »
congrats.....and believe u will neva catch me pink.... :-[

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

lbc213

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2004, 12:52:05 AM »
way to go, 3000  :o ow bwoy, congratz man

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2004, 12:54:20 AM »
congrats on the 3k  8)

LuvMilkshakes

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2004, 12:57:38 AM »

Jome – damn, am I givin u props??? The dude who comes with the worst reviews on dubcc!?!!?1lol………nah but for real, while u still got a lot to learn on culture and hip hop as music, instead of jus jus lookin at the lyrics…….

LMAO. The board is starting to catch on.

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2004, 01:39:12 AM »

bez

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2004, 02:03:05 AM »
Dam, thats some thought put into shoutouts right there.  Thanks alot bud, meant alot.