Author Topic: 3 Strikes??  (Read 407 times)

ToNe1904

Re: 3 Strikes??
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2002, 10:16:01 PM »

Yes.  The globalization of the 80's and 90's combined with company mergers of the 90's have opened up a Nazi like whole, ditch, or rut, the size of a mack truck, dividing the omnipotent administrators, the ruling class from the supermasculine menials of the underclass.  I was wrong in describing it as a black-white issue when in truth it is a rich-poor phenomenon.

that was a LOT of words to say...."true" lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2002, 10:29:15 PM »

that was a LOT of words to say...."true" lol

Your flippant, school-marmish dismissal of my post was unwarranted, for I have nothing but respect for you Tone.  

Your posts are full of sound, it would be a gas for me to sit inside your computer and review every post as it is processed.  I have also read many of your keystyles.  You are wise and intelligent, and represent the future of Black America.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

ToNe1904

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2002, 10:35:57 PM »

Your flippant, school-marmish dismissal of my post was unwarranted, for I have nothing but respect for you Tone.  

Your posts are full of sound, it would be a gas for me to sit inside your computer and review every post as it is processed.  I have also read many of your keystyles.  You are wise and intelligent, and represent the future of Black America.

ummm, homie...it was jussa joke man. lol. no disrespect intended.

oh...also...im Filipino/White. Which in suthern kali, according to authorities...makes me Mexican...fukin po po. lol

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2002, 10:48:59 PM »

ummm, homie...it was jussa joke man. lol. no disrespect intended.

oh...also...im Filipino/White. Which in suthern kali, according to authorities...makes me Mexican...fukin po po. lol

In spite of the universality of the human experience, it was an honest mistake for me to assume that you were Afro-American.  Please forgive me.  Ancient Kemetic Science teaches us that if we transgress against others, we must be quick to request their forgiveness.  And correspondingly forgive against those that transgress against us.    

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2002, 11:01:01 PM »
He Shouldnt Have Been Stealing Golf Clubs In The First Place. Serves Him Right  >:(

Yup, exactly, LOL.  Screw 'em.  If ya gonna do the crime, ya gotta do the time.  If ya can't do the time, don't do the crime.  Man, we both made good points, and didn't have to break out a dictionary!  I love the ease of common english, isn't that great that we don't have to use words like "flippant' and "transgress" to make ourselves seem intelligent.  

ToNe1904

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2002, 11:16:14 PM »
same

Yup, exactly, LOL.  Screw 'em.  If ya gonna do the crime, ya gotta do the time.  If ya can't do the time, don't do the crime.  Man, we both made good points, and didn't have to break out a dictionary!  I love the ease of common english, isn't that great that we don't have to use words like "flippant' and "transgress" to make ourselves seem intelligent.  

and u think 25 yrs to life...is a fair punishment for stealing golf clubs? Because, like was already said...u CANNOT be tried twice for tha same crime...yet, tha three strikes law allows u to be punished twice for them. Whatever happened to taking into account the severity of a crime? When murderers are released before a man who steals golf clubs and video tapes. And like i said before...why is it that the man who steals 200 dollars...3 times...will get more time then the man who embezzles 1 million from a company, once. Whos more of a threat? We had a city official in San Diego who was using tax money for his own benifet. TAX money, OUR money. And u know what his punishment was? He had to teach golf to kids on the weekends, for community service. Now WTF is that? Why isnt he locked up for 25 yrs? Cus he didnt get caught 3 times doing it? u know HOW much money would be involved, for him to get caught THREE times? ridiculous fukin law. Yur right about the fact, that crime is wrong one way or another. and if u cant do the time...u shouldnt do the crime. But, its WAY more complex then that...when u get down to the fact that laws and punishments are AIMED at a certain group. And obviously set up by politicians who would LUV to protect the rich (reasons are obvious for that).

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2002, 11:34:06 PM »
It's just hard for me to feel bad about either one of them, ya know?  I mean, the guy who embezzeled all the money should be punished too, but some guy who's made a life of committing crimes, he can rot in jail for all I care.  Like I said before, though, you shouldn't be tried twice, and your past history shouldn't affect your sentence, but I'd like to see tougher sentences, PER CRIME, all around.  For example, the guy who stole the golf clubs should get the same sentence a guy who had murdered two people, THEN stole golf clubs gets.  I think 25 years is a little stiff, though, for a simple theft, lol.  Maybe 1-2 years.  Depends on the circumstances too.  Very complicated thing, but again, and I know yall get tired of hearing me say this, but this isn't really much of my concern, because it doesn't affect me.  I don't steal, so I won't ever have a problem with how the criminal system punishes thieves, ya know?  

infinite59

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2002, 04:06:52 AM »

Yo Trauma, when someone cusses you don't like it, and then when someone uses words like "flippant" and "transgress" you get frustrated with them, that leaves little margin for error.  It's too bad everyone can't be exactly like you.

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2002, 06:16:20 PM »
^^ Yeah, that would be kinda cool if everybody was just like me.  Except the women, that would be strange.  Why don't you keep out of it anyways, infinite, I was talking to 'political idiot'.  I was just making a remark that he's trying to impress everyone with big words, when all he's doing is just trying to be better than everyone else.  All his arguments make no sense, he's just talking to be talking.

ToNe1904

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2002, 12:54:44 AM »
 All his arguments make no sense, he's just talking to be talking.

lol i dunno why...but for sum reason...that statement made me AUTOMATICALLY think of Jake. LOL