Author Topic: Is a wolf really wild?  And a dog "trained."  (Read 648 times)

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
Is a wolf really wild?  And a dog "trained."
« on: May 23, 2002, 11:42:29 AM »
First of all, got to say what's crackin to all the puppy pound gangsta's out there.  Well this is Political Gangsta back once again, representing on behalf of all the Ofay Watchers, ready to pull the coats of the "keepers of the faith" freemason, I'm throwing water upon your torches.

One of the deepest and most cherished relationships of man, is his devotion to his dog.  A man who has been mis-educated, will call his dog trained, while simultaneously referring to a wolf as "wild."

The wolf, is the cousin of the dog in the animal kingdom.  A trained dog, may be able to dress himself up in the most ridiculously decorated garb, and twirl in circles when his trainer throws on "the Macerana" in front of a group of friends.  However, this "learned behaivor" has nothing to do with the dog's survival.  And it is this type of miseducation that has forced the dog out of it's unnatural posotion, and into one in which they can not survive without their master, their trainer.

Flip the record over, play the other side.

A Wolf can survive on it's own, healthy and physically strong.  In the cold, rain, sleet and snow.  

The Dog can not.

Yet the dog is "trained" and the wolf is "wild."

This is miseducation.

It's like a slave master referring to a "house nigger" as trained.  And an Indian as "a wild savage."

There are thousands of examples of miseducation.  This is just one.

Thank you for reading.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Doggystylin

Re: Is a wolf really wild?  And a dog "trained."
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2002, 12:10:59 PM »
i agree, the world is very miseducated, we just have to pray that god will lead us in the right path

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2002, 12:12:46 PM »
Yeah I agree, but fuck a siberian_wolf.... just playin.

Yo... it's like we may love dogs and all but just because the wolf doesn't turn tricks for us doesn't mean it isn't more highly intelligent and developed then the dogg...... Nice metaphor for life.  Peace.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2002, 12:16:19 PM »
Word, thats how everythin goes, look around, its everywhere...miseducation, misperception..

and the wolf is then hated n hunted....because he is indipendant, strong and refuses to become a slave...but his biggest strength....is his mind...which people want to change n enslave....

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2002, 12:17:29 PM »
yeah but ya know wolfs arent the type you can get to know and chill wit, they can snap like ..that! numsayin? their not the usual gangsta, their like how should i explain this...their like a mafia and coyotes and dogs are like bloods and crips...fuck coyotes tho, lol, foolz think they run the streets

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2002, 12:22:12 PM »
yeah but ya know wolfs arent the type you can get to know and chill wit, they can snap like ..that! numsayin? their not the usual gangsta, their like how should i explain this...their like a mafia and coyotes and dogs are like bloods and crips...fuck coyotes tho, lol, foolz think they run the streets

LOL!!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2002, 12:23:10 PM »
my dawg rules... she sweet as hell  ;D

clever too.. but she's so clever she's lazy

(she's a border collie btw. they're among the most intelligent dogs)

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2002, 12:31:19 PM »
my dawg rules... she sweet as hell  ;D

clever too.. but she's so clever she's lazy

(she's a border collie btw. they're among the most intelligent dogs)

mine will fuck yours up....literally also, lol, hes a black pittbull, 1 year old

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2002, 12:32:46 PM »
haha yourz prolly would.. but he prolly just get licked by my dog.. she's so cute :)

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2002, 12:41:37 PM »
I had a minature collie at one time, it was a cool dog, really smart.  

But anyways, yup, you're right a wolf is perceived as wild, and the dog trained, but that's just the human perspective.  That's how we look at things, because that's how they fit into our world.  We have no use for a wolf, but we enjoy dogs.  Therefore, we're gonna look at a wolf negatively, and a dog positively.   Everybody does that.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2002, 12:42:09 PM »
how old is yours cause mines really lookin for a wifey...and im sick of him out there playin hoes, he needs to settle down, lol, sikotics dogg is a playa fo sho...biggest pimp in the dogg world... mine is just hyper as fuck, this one time i got home and he ran up and jumped at me and hit his nose or jaw or whatever right at my nose and i fell back and my nose started bleeding, i swear i would have fucked him up if i could, lol

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2002, 03:36:49 PM »
Bro, that's common knowlege....wolves have wild nature due their living conditions......if a dog would live the same life, it'd be as wild as a wolf (that's why they have al sort of vaccines for dogs), same as wolves. to make it hand raised and friendly needles, and inject all kind of shit to it from the young age and raise as a pet.....this is not a very good example of miseducation....this is more like people passing on bad info without knowin' shit(like wolves are totally different from dogs n shit).....

give other examples are miseducation....so we can descuss those.....

one
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2002, 10:38:45 PM »
I had a dog that was smart as hell. She was some African hunting dog mixed with Pit, and she was nuts. She played fetch without me training her, she just started doing it. Then she climbed the fence, and opened gates sometimes. She climbed trees, but she was psycho. She would never stay still. She even moved in her sleep. She could play fetch for hours, and we would race, and she always wanted rematches, win or lose. What tripped me out was when she tried to talk, I was freaked out. We finally had to give her up 'cause she nearly liked a puppy, but she was smart as hell. Now for suriviving on her own I think on the streets of Rialto, she did fine, and she like to kill animals, and she prefered trash to food. She could fight, so street wise yes, in the wild, I don't think so because she didn't like other dogs, and doggs run in packs, so surviving for her would not happen. My other doggs were just plain dumb. Ask Pink.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2002, 11:52:00 PM »
Damn... I'm fuckin stoned... This Thread got me thinking all kinds of shit...

I used to have an AKITA.. she was pretty tight. They look something like German Shepards.. from Asia somewhere. She was "Trained"... all tha other dogs I had were muts, they'd just lay there and lickthemselves playin with their fly friends. Not her though.. she would sit, roll over, shake your hand and all that shit. Some white guy gave her to my dad... she died last year.

I guess what you're trying to say is that a "Wild" Wolf is as smart as a "Trained" dog becuase while the Dog can do tricks and play fetch, the Wolf can survive on it's own in the wild. I guess that's true. But what if you don't "Train" the dog? Like what if you got the Wolf and the Dog and just put them in the wild when they were puppies. Would they both survive? I think they would cuz dogs had to survive somehow before we domesticated them. So to me that means dogs can survive just as much as wolves in the wild. But why do we only have Dogs as pets? Why dont we have wolves? If they're able to Domesticate, why not? I guess they aren't able.. which makes them kidna wild.

What really tripped me out though.. is this whole topic. I thought you were really talking about dogs... like you were tryna slang Pedigree Puppy Chow or some shit.. but then you busted out with "Just Like the Niggers and the Indians!"... and was like.. "I knew it   :o".

Oh... and Politcal Gangsta started the thread.. and Infinte agreed with him... lol... I just thought that was funny.. like:

Politcal Gangsta: Islam Good! America Bad!
Infinite: You're right man.. I never really looked at it like that... Islam is good and America is kinda bad...  

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee