Author Topic: Famous Rap Fights:  (Read 7450 times)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
Re:Famous Rap Fights:
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2004, 10:41:13 AM »
In a magazine i think was rap pages, Snoop said he was at a party or award thing and everything was cool until Eazy E turned up, and said he and DPG left coz we didnt want niggas gettin hurt and i heard that nigga (E) was talkin shit after he had left.

i don't understand how muthafuckaz can call themselves gangstaz when they feel obligated to leave a party just because real g'z show up.

Deathrow era Dre smacked some producer in the face and broke his jaw, dont know who the producer was though.

that producer was damon thomas, who had produced some tracks on b-rocka's first album.  apparently, dr dre was fucking his wife (or his main bitch, whatever); and he confronted dr dre and got knocked the fuck out.  lol!  as a result death row threw him some work, he produced "i can't get enough" for danny boy on the gridlock'd soundtrack, and that was a hot ass track.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

eNgIeS

« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2004, 09:59:40 PM »
The Guy I Mentioned Died Because Of Quik

Yep your right. Its covered in detail in L.A. Brynth by Randall Sullivan (TOP NOTCH BOOK RECOMMEND IT HIGHLY)

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/lapd/race/deathrow.html

"1995 a Rolling 60s Crip, Kelly Jamerson, was stomped to death at a Death Row party at the El Rey theatre in Los Angeles"

Basically what happened (this is from police documents) was Death Row was having a party & though most of the audience was made up of Piru's & Bloods, some crips turned up there coz Snoop was there. Anyway Snoop was performing on stage when he threw up a crip sign, this in turn caused the small number of crips in the audience to throw it up

The Bloods reacted badly to that & started set trippin. DJ Quik was the most vocal. He got into a fight with someone else who was gang bashed but didnt die. DJ Quik then turned his attention onto crip Kelly Jamerson. Quik (according to many witnesses) hit Jamerson with a bottle & began kicking & stomping Jamerson. A whole lot of bloods just started stomping & kicking Jamerson, this went on for 10 minutes before Police were able to break it up

Jamerson died as a result for the vicious beating. He was beatin so badly that the autopsy could not pin point the exact cause of death.

The reason why Russell Poole (Former LAPD detective now suing LAPD, former lead dectective in charge of the Biggie Smalls murder, the man who revealed the corruption in LAPD, featured in Biggie & Tupac film) stumbled on these files & statements was because 2 off duty police officers were present at the party & LAPD Chief Benard Parks tried to keep many of these files secret in order not to expose the full extent of the Rampart police corruption scandel

So yeah, in my eyes, DJ Quik, while i'm sure he didnt intend to kill Kelly Jamerson, should be held somewhat responsible for what happened that night as he started the beat down

eNgIeS

« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2004, 10:05:35 PM »

that shit wasn't quik's fault.  don't single out quik in that situation.

Just curious, but how do u know that. I mean Quik makes great music, but that doesnt mean we can sugar coat things. If he did it, he did it.

He isnt all to blame many people beat Kelly to death that nite, but Quik was the most vocal & was the one who started the beat down by hitting Kelly with a glass bottle then stomping him for a while with everyone else

Tha Crip

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2004, 12:57:54 AM »
didnt Daz beat da shit out of JT???........or was it vice versa???...........i heard those two duked it out one time.....ive never seen a pic of JT is he bigger then Daz???......and also Badazz getting jumped by the row is another fight........oh and Proof getting jumped by murder inc......and ja fool sopposedly fighting 50 cent at a club or sum shit
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Diabolical

« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2004, 02:45:31 PM »

Yep your right. Its covered in detail in L.A. Brynth by Randall Sullivan (TOP NOTCH BOOK RECOMMEND IT HIGHLY)
Yeh Thats Where i Got It From

That Shit With Daz & JT:
    No-one really knows what went on there was so many stories about what went down & Then All Of a sudden it didnt even happen in the first place

Ja Rule Did Fight Wit 50 On A Few Occasions: 1. At A Studio 2. In The Club But iT Wasnt Really A Real Fight 3. Cant remember where the other time was

I Heard Proof Beat up All Those Murder INC Pussys Somewhere After They Jumped him

Tha Crip

« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2004, 02:51:00 PM »
i heard krazie bone whipped the shit out of someone at the source awards or bet awards....shit sum awards show....i think he beat up someone from a group maybe....CHUUCH!! 8)

B.O.X.

• 'G'
  • BRILLIANCE PERSONIFIED
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2004, 03:45:43 PM »

"1995 a Rolling 60s Crip, Kelly Jamerson, was stomped to death at a Death Row party at the El Rey theatre in Los Angeles"

Basically what happened (this is from police documents) was Death Row was having a party & though most of the audience was made up of Piru's & Bloods, some crips turned up there coz Snoop was there. Anyway Snoop was performing on stage when he threw up a crip sign, this in turn caused the small number of crips in the audience to throw it up

The Bloods reacted badly to that & started set trippin. DJ Quik was the most vocal. He got into a fight with someone else who was gang bashed but didnt die. DJ Quik then turned his attention onto crip Kelly Jamerson. Quik (according to many witnesses) hit Jamerson with a bottle & began kicking & stomping Jamerson. A whole lot of bloods just started stomping & kicking Jamerson, this went on for 10 minutes before Police were able to break it up

Jamerson died as a result for the vicious beating. He was beatin so badly that the autopsy could not pin point the exact cause of death.

The reason why Russell Poole (Former LAPD detective now suing LAPD, former lead dectective in charge of the Biggie Smalls murder, the man who revealed the corruption in LAPD, featured in Biggie & Tupac film) stumbled on these files & statements was because 2 off duty police officers were present at the party & LAPD Chief Benard Parks tried to keep many of these files secret in order not to expose the full extent of the Rampart police corruption scandel

So yeah, in my eyes, DJ Quik, while i'm sure he didnt intend to kill Kelly Jamerson, should be held somewhat responsible for what happened that night as he started the beat down
::) they ain't how it all went,it's funny how nigga's paint a pretty picture about quik, i know how it went down but i ain't gonna speak on it,just know it was more to it then that,but thats hood buisness and i'll leave it at that, but other fights is that nigga treach chunk'n em with kay gee and his brother,the nigga treach ends up throwing a chair and hits cris webber,and he thought kay gee did it and he ends up squabblin with kay gee and his brother with treach, then when krs one threw that fat nigga from pm dawn off the stage haha,can't really call that a scrap tho,and when d'anglo bailey use to beat the fucc outta eminem bacc in the day,breaking his nose in shit hahahahahhahaha,i mean t hey say d'anglo is a rapper now so do that count????? hahahah,also that nigga beanie sigal knocc'd out gilly the kid from major figures,and fat joe whooped cuban link ass, and he whooped on sunkiss who use to be with terror squad yell
ONE OF THE ILLEST EVER, 4EVER ROLL'N WITH C.I. NIGGA

eNgIeS

« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2004, 09:03:13 PM »

::) they ain't how it all went,it's funny how nigga's paint a pretty picture about quik, i know how it went down but i ain't gonna speak on it,just know it was more to it then that,but thats hood buisness and i'll leave it at that,

Dude dont roll your eyes at me I am repeating the story that was written in the police papers which was published in L.A. Brynth so if your gonna roll your eyes at anyone, roll them at the author of the book & not me smart ass

MakaveliRidah

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2004, 10:11:39 PM »
dont know y there is so much hate on pac in a west coast forum, when he was one of the realest to put it down for the west. he is one of the most popular rappers of all time, and when anyone thinks of pac they think of west side, ya'll should b thankin him for that if u got luv for the west. Pac isnt superman of course he couldnt beat up anyone, and i dont think u can name one rapper who is so big that he can beat the fuk out of anyone. When saying he is one of the hardest means that he would never back down to anyone no matter how big they are.

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2004, 12:26:41 AM »
50 cent an ja did fight a few times or so Ja claims, on the track 50 Cent - Chase You Outta Here, there is an interview at the end where some guy asks Ja if he ever had contact with 50 other then through music an Ja says they fought in Atlanta an the guy asks if its an actual fight an Ja says ya we fought in NY: hit factory, Ja claims he wasn't feelin' 50's style so it got violent an 50 punched him, then he says he actually snuffed him, so check out that track but also 50 snatched Ja's chain an traded it back to him for a Rolex
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

B.O.X.

• 'G'
  • BRILLIANCE PERSONIFIED
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2004, 07:45:07 PM »

::) they ain't how it all went,it's funny how nigga's paint a pretty picture about quik, i know how it went down but i ain't gonna speak on it,just know it was more to it then that,but thats hood buisness and i'll leave it at that,

Dude dont roll your eyes at me I am repeating the story that was written in the police papers which was published in L.A. Brynth so if your gonna roll your eyes at anyone, roll them at the author of the book & not me smart ass
come on mayne what you being that sensitive for over some rolled eyes,haha,come on now you really think these books print the whole truth,i know they never be completely on point,but here's to you in closing  ::) ::) ::) hahahahahaha yell

B.O.X.

• 'G'
  • BRILLIANCE PERSONIFIED
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2004, 07:46:01 PM »
oh yeah and that cat ll cool j got his ass socc'd bacc in the day at world on wheels yell

Tha Crip

« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2004, 07:50:38 PM »
how long back in the day and who knocked him out!!!

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2004, 06:49:42 AM »
i wouldn't be surprised if cube got his ass whupped - he doesn't look that big....

from the yay

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2004, 08:32:56 AM »
I've heard that back in the day Daz supposedly broke Soopaflys jaw for fucking with dogghouse instead of DPG in the times when Daz and Snoop wasn't cool.Also I know of Agerman from 3Xkrazy hitting Richie rich upside the head with a bottle of beer.Treach yanking Posdnuos off stage at a DE LA SOUL show,and sockin' him up.LL cool J getting socked back in the day in Oakland.Nas ,also pulled offstage,socked up,chain snatched etc. in Frisco,Tribe called quest whoopin' on this fool that kept interrupting their show by climbing on top of the tall stage speakers,also in Frisco,Mack 10 getting stripped up out his clothes and car in Inglewood!lollol!!!MF DOOM fighting with one of his own homies during a show,REdman supposedly socking Prodigy for the ''space shit'' comment on he made on Mobbs second album,its others I can't remember but they'll come back to me ,oh yea Suge putting hands on Rbx over a piece of chicken,well Suge put hands on damn near all Row ''inmates''         OUT.