Author Topic: Homosexuality- Who needs Bin Laden?  (Read 714 times)

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
Homosexuality- Who needs Bin Laden?
« on: May 19, 2002, 11:22:14 PM »
The savage irony of Bin Laden's "attempts to destroy the Western World."  Is that as Pat Buchanon said, "the Western World will be overun by immgration in 50 years," add to that assumption the plight of the homosexual world domination movement.  Even more antoginizing to the American psyche is the cardinal taboo of homosexuality; Procreation is fiction in the homosexual realm of human society and the growing number of homo's offers little hope for the American future.  

The sexual image projected by the ruling class of the white female as the barbie doll and the black woman as the amazon, is no longer pertinent even in the most extreme white wing beer-guzzling, hard hat, Americans mind.  Even the most race black hating klan members attentding Axle Rose concerts, will soon lose the sexual image they cling tighter too then their own left nut.  It's replacement, the homosexual, the lesbian, the frozen cunt.

Maybe Elijah Muhammad the cultivator of the black man's cult sensibility was right, and Yocumb, the mad scientist who race mixed black and brown to create white, will ultimately exterminate all cultural and melanin identity.  
In short the message is clear, RACE MIXING IS NOT THE SOLUTION TO AMERICA'S RACE PROBLEM.  Do the math.  Race mixing, loss of culture, tradition and values, leads to loss of identity.  Loss of identity leads to homosexuality.  

America is in an identity crisis which is producin homo's at a faster rate then General Motors can churn out automobiles.  The moral affinity is gone.  So allow me to rake our favorite prejudices with savage claws until the wounds lay bear.  Learn your history, be a nationalist, deeply rooted in self devolopment and growth, ride for your cause, and preserve whatever battered remains are still visible in America's overall sexual identity.  

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re: Homosexuality- Who needs Bin Laden?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2002, 04:48:25 AM »
Piss off you bigot, this is how groups like Combat 18 and the National Front form
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2002, 04:51:25 AM »
So who do we blow up? everyone?

i hate this shit.. too many people waste their lifes telling other people what to do - when they have no life of their own.

btw: if homosexuality were genetic, wouldnt there been none left through genetic propogation over the ages?

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2002, 06:09:04 AM »
Piss off you bigot, this is how groups like Combat 18 and the National Front form

He believes homosexuality is a loss of identity, and he's a bigot for that?

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2002, 06:12:19 AM »
So who do we blow up? everyone?

i hate this shit.. too many people waste their lifes telling other people what to do - when they have no life of their own.

btw: if homosexuality were genetic, wouldnt there been none left through genetic propogation over the ages?

Political Gangsta's view is a little extreme suggesting that the world will be overrun by homosexuals, but still it is an interesting social commentary.  I don't think he's suggesting we blow up anyone.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2002, 06:52:29 AM »

Good point.  Yes, it would have been.  That's simple evolutionary theory.

That just furthers my belief that Homosexuality is a result of your environment, or personal choices, and not a genetic predisposition.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2002, 08:58:34 AM »
I was not adressing the issue of Homosexuality.  I am sceptical that loss of identity leads to homosexuality.  That is a point that Political G has decided is truth.  
 I was adressing the race mixing part of the argument.  Immigration can lead to the loss of jobs for the citizens of the place immigrated into.  The immigrants often work for less.  This often causes resentment, and in oreder to protect 'their' home people prey on the differences of colour, religion etc.
Conflict between races is always large.  However when their children grow up together, and their childrens children, and so on, the issue of race does not become a problem.  

America's problem with immigration is that it does not properly enforce the learning of language, and even more importantly, the enforcement of their children to learn the language of their native country.  UK has this problem as does many other countries.  

We are all humans.  That is the bottom line.  When people start learning we are all world citizens the world would be more accepting.  

I am not adressing your argument about homosexuality, because in order to address that I would have to believe homosexuality goes hand in hand with a loss of identity.

Bigot was perhaps the incorrect word.  You're attitude is one of ignorance that spawns violence towards other races.

Safe

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2002, 10:33:12 AM »

you know actually there are scientists that are sayin' there's possible mutation in genes which can have results of homosexuality...
but still alot of people sayin' that environment and personal choices is the reason....but here's a question for them.."what's causes animal's homosexuality... environment or personal choice...??"
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2002, 03:06:08 PM »
^^ Identity Confusion.  

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2002, 10:49:06 AM »
^^ Identity Confusion.  

shit busted..... :-[

Docky
Prince Tech

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2002, 10:54:20 AM »

you know actually there are scientists that are sayin' there's possible mutation in genes which can have results of homosexuality...
but still alot of people sayin' that environment and personal choices is the reason....but here's a question for them.."what's causes animal's homosexuality... environment or personal choice...??"

Word.... you could be right homie.

They also say that people are born with the DNA of a murderer or clepto maniac, or rapist, etc... Hell Hitler even had his scientist prove that his enemies had smaller brains or some shit like that..... I still consider it a choice, or some shit happened when you were a child that caused you to act that way.

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2002, 12:25:08 PM »

They also say that people are born with the DNA of a murderer or clepto maniac, or rapist, etc... Hell Hitler even had his scientist prove that his enemies had smaller brains or some shit like that..... I still consider it a choice, or some shit happened when you were a child that caused you to act that way.

I agree, you could make a case for eveyrone being genetically predisopositioned to ................... fill in the blank. And doccy, I meant the animals do that because of Identity confusion, not you, LOL.  Like, when you see a dog hump another dog, he probably doesn't realize it's a boy, or whatever (just my .02).

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2002, 03:18:22 PM »

yeah the criminal acts you were pointin' at....that's the mutation in the sex gene(extra Y chromosome, which makes the carrier what they call a "supermale") which can have effect on the carrier's behavour.....like make him become a criminal (murderer, rapest, abuser and etc.....)

Docky
Prince Tech

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2002, 03:21:36 PM »

And doccy, I meant the animals do that because of Identity confusion, not you, LOL.  Like, when you see a dog hump another dog, he probably doesn't realize it's a boy, or whatever (just my .02).

shit gave up secrets for no reason.... ;D
and about that identity confusion....that's part true but, there's a lot features that a male species can differ another male from a female, like smell, looks, actions and etc....

Docky
Prince Tech

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2002, 02:51:05 AM »
I belive that homosexuality is a choise... a path a man/woman chooses / is forced to take because of the way he grew up and the people he chilled with...

if´homosexuality is in the DNA, there wouldnt exits any homosexual any longer, since homosexuals cant reproduct theirselfs, witch means that the ammount of people with a slice of homosexual DNA have reduced for every year from the day the first human walked on earth.