Author Topic: Homosexuality- Who needs Bin Laden?  (Read 717 times)

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
Re: Homosexuality- Who needs Bin Laden?
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2002, 10:23:57 AM »
I belive that homosexuality is a choise... a path a man/woman chooses / is forced to take because of the way he grew up and the people he chilled with...

if´homosexuality is in the DNA, there wouldnt exits any homosexual any longer, since homosexuals cant reproduct theirselfs, witch means that the ammount of people with a slice of homosexual DNA have reduced for every year from the day the first human walked on earth.

see these are all theories and everythin' might be possible....but what scientists are sayin' now days is not that homosexual species walked on earth since the beginig...they're sayin' that it's a part of evolution and it's a kind of mutaion in genes.....it wasn't there from the beging but as i say anythin' 's possible and they're all theories...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Quakaveli

Re: Homosexuality- Who needs Bin Laden?
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2003, 01:52:05 AM »
Piss off you bigot, this is how groups like Combat 18 and the National Front form

He believes homosexuality is a loss of identity, and he's a bigot for that?

LMAO@ Infinite tryin to act he aint PG  :D

TheSheriff

Re:Homosexuality- Who needs Bin Laden?
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2003, 07:04:46 AM »
Speaking of identity crises...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2003, 10:09:09 PM »
People are born gay...It's not like you can just say "Damn, women piss me off...I'm gunna be gay from now on"...If you beleive that, than you also beleive all humans are bisexual...PeACe

TheSheriff

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2003, 05:59:16 AM »
All humans are bisexual...But nurture very rarely changes nature.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2003, 10:05:57 AM »
People are born gay...It's not like you can just say "Damn, women piss me off...I'm gunna be gay from now on"...If you beleive that, than you also beleive all humans are bisexual...PeACe

yea......but IMO, I think it is both......cuz there's no way Ur gonna tell me that tha real feminine Homosexuals have chosen to act like that......Their born like that......Less testorone or whateva......But tha born homos are a smaller percentage than tha ones who choose to be gay......ESPECIALLY in girls......I know at least 2 girls I can think of rite now that use to fuck with doods but now choose girls......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2003, 10:52:42 AM »
I personally don't agree with the argument that people are born gay. I agree with what Ibo said.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2003, 11:11:46 AM »
i posted an article way back that states scienctifically that homsexuality is a genetic disease...dont know where it went though...it was headlined on the msn website so it was no b.s.
It has been proven in mice that being gay is a disease...its just a matter of time before we are curing queers...im not playing..seriously
« Last Edit: May 03, 2003, 11:12:41 AM by VerbalAssaulta »

Agua

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2003, 02:39:30 PM »

It has been proven in mice that being gay is a disease

hey, you're right. I read that article, too. I guess the company which conducted the experiment is called SDHE (-> short dick & homophobia enterprises)

Agua

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2003, 02:41:03 PM »
my psychology professor would love that article.

Quakaveli

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2003, 02:43:33 PM »

It has been proven in mice that being gay is a disease

hey, you're right. I read that article, too. I guess the company which conducted the experiment is called SDHE (-> short dick & homophobia enterprises)

::)

Agua

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2003, 02:51:59 PM »
my 2 cents:

in ancient times homosexuality was considered a virtue. by contrast, it was seen as a crime/sin/disease in the middle ages. Clericals even referred to it as sodomy. interestingly enough, this attitude towards gay people hasn't changed since then. Even nowadays people think that homosexuality is some sort of sickness and detrimental to health. how come? i guess it's because homosexuals cannot "produce" children and thus do not keep economy aka the exploitation of human resources goin...

p/s for those of you who are interested in this stuff, michel foucault's "history of sexuality" might be an interesting and enlightening read...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2003, 02:52:59 PM by Agua »

Quakaveli

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2003, 06:56:01 PM »
my 2 cents:

in ancient times homosexuality was considered a virtue. by contrast, it was seen as a crime/sin/disease in the middle ages. Clericals even referred to it as sodomy. interestingly enough, this attitude towards gay people hasn't changed since then. Even nowadays people think that homosexuality is some sort of sickness and detrimental to health. how come? i guess it's because homosexuals cannot "produce" children and thus do not keep economy aka the exploitation of human resources goin...

Well maybe its not a "disease" thats all a person's perspective...but still that doesnt mean you can discredit verbalassaulta's statements...all he was sayin is that its been provven to be genetic. I believe that too...that's what I learned all my life/in psychology, etc...and yeah of course back in da ancient days it was a virtue...esp where all the philosophers n shit were gay and it was much mroe accepted...and therefore more ppl experimented wit it, it doesnt mean they were naturally gay they jus wanted to be "cool" or experiment once a while...

And maybe it is a disease...in a scientific sense...maybe fags have a different chromosome or something somewhere and maybe it can be changed to the normal straight one and then we can eliminate homos!!!  ;D  ...and now ppl like Tech don't have to live in fear n shame and can proudly call themselves straight MUSLIMS once again !!!!  :D

Agua

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2003, 07:16:44 PM »

but still that doesnt mean you can discredit verbalassaulta's statements...all he was sayin is that its been provven to be genetic.

he mentioned no source. besides, what company/institute would conduct such an experiment? who financed it?

I believe that too...that's what I learned all my life/in psychology, etc...

pardon, but i don't understand how anyone can "learn" that homosexuality is genetically predisposed...

and yeah of course back in da ancient days it was a virtue...esp where all the philosophers n shit were gay and it was much mroe accepted...and therefore more ppl experimented wit it, it doesnt mean they were naturally gay they jus wanted to be "cool" or experiment once a while...

gay "out of curiosity" vs naturally gay..... this distinction makes no sense. i agree with owen who said that man is bisexual.

And maybe it is a disease...in a scientific sense...maybe fags have a different chromosome or something somewhere and maybe it can be changed to the normal straight one and then we can eliminate homos!!!  ;D  ...and now ppl like Tech don't have to live in fear n shame and can proudly call themselves straight MUSLIMS once again !!!!  :D

what is a disease in a scientifical sense? is homosexuality detrimental to anybody's health? i just don't get the whole discussion.

Agua

« Last Edit: May 03, 2003, 07:29:02 PM by Agua »