Author Topic: yukmouth and 50 cent..  (Read 243 times)

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
yukmouth and 50 cent..
« on: February 08, 2004, 04:12:03 PM »
why does he give a fuck so much about what happend with bang em smurf and if 50 was so fake why was bang em holding doors open for 50 and treating him like he don corleone or some shit?? Bang em smurf is just really mad he aint blow up with them and  i dont blame him but hes crying like a little bitch instead of trying to get in the game and hold his own  and as for yukmouth yukmouth needs to shut his ass up Yes he's ILL i even like his music
and he could blow up but i feel hes being a bitch right now he just loves to diss the eastcoast and anyone on top of the eastcoast ,he need to get the hate out of his eyes you know what i can see why him smurf suge eastwood kurupt and murder inc and ja all get along
they all some hating ass niggas cause they dont know how to switch there sound up once you get in the game officially then you can change it but to get in you gotta appeal to the consumer this is a bussiness rap music is like the mafia Now

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:yukmouth and 50 cent..
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2004, 05:48:11 PM »
I think the main reason Smurf has beef is because 50 didn't give a fuck when dude was locked up. Now that's some shit IMO. Homies supposed to do whatever they can for each other.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2004, 08:43:10 PM »
I think the main reason Smurf has beef is because 50 didn't give a fuck when dude was locked up. Now that's some shit IMO. Homies supposed to do whatever they can for each other.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2004, 04:17:06 AM »
Original from Curtis Jackson

Im not goin to jail.. not even to visit a nigga
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2004, 08:58:47 AM »
^Yeah,I think he said that on the Guess Whos Back album.

West C. Connected

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2004, 09:00:41 AM »
^Yeah,I think he said that on the Guess Whos Back album.

I think it was from Places To Go.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2004, 09:07:16 AM »
^I might be wrong.

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2004, 09:24:05 AM »
Code: [Select]
Bang 'em all smurf tells all (supposedly)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the fifth volume off its DVD magazine series, All Access is taking it to the streets with exclusive interviews with The Lox and an expose by former G-Unit affiliate Bang Em' Smurf who says he, not 50 Cent, created G-Unit.

In perhaps the DVD's most captivating moment, former G-Unit member Bang' Em Smurf details his falling out with 50 Cent. By now, mixtape heads are probably familiar with Smurf as 50 has dissed him in a few freestyles since last year. According to Smurf, the beef began when G-Unit was in Boston a while back.

"We was in Boston and one of my man's got in to a little something with Marcus the Road manager. So that's my little homie so I couldn't let that go down like that so we kinda jumped homie, " Smurf told All Access. "That ni99a 50 sent me home for four months and told me to get my mind right. How the f#@$ you send a ni99a home for four months and you know what getting your mind right in the hood is? Smoking and tearing sh!t up. I caught a case while I was home."

While hanging on the streets of Queens, Smurf was involved in a shootout and consequently locked up for two weeks. Smurf says that 50 didn't bail him out or even call. Furthermore, Smurf claims that 50 owes him $325,000 for a deal the two had prior to the Shady/Aftermath signing.

"Me and 50 had a company together and I owned 17 percent. This is before the deal with Eminem. We did a deal with Koch and we was to get $5 for every copy sold and we sold 400,000 units so you do the math! That's why in that Whoo Kid mixtape, [50 Cent] said, 'Smurf I hear you talkin sh!t about me out there, Tell ni99as how I took that 325 thousand from you, and when I see you I'm gonna whip the skin off your ass ni99a, I'm God to ya'll ni99as, God give it and God take it away.' I didn't care about nothing he said but that God sh!t, he ain't God and that sh!t hurt my heart."

Smurf also asserts he is responsible for creating G-Unit -- originally a security team for 50 Cent - and how 50 Cent's tales of gangsta life are just fiction.

"We was his security. We was opening doors for that ni99a and everything like he was a real boss. I was the one that started gathering ni99as together, I am G-Unit," Smurf told All Access. "50 and Banks never raised no racket. They rapped about what we was doing, II was the Underboss...everybody else was under me. Ask Banks and Yayo...they'll tell you."

Also included in the current edition of All Access is an inside look at the "Mighty D-Block" video featuring Sheek, Styles, Jadakiss and J-Hood along with a revealing interview with Pras about the love affair between Wyclef Jean and Lauryn Hill. Terror Squad's Remy Martin also speaks out about shady record deals as well as clips from Red Café, DJ Green Lantern, Fatal Hussein, DJ Vlad and actor/comedian Anthony Anderson.

There you go.

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2004, 07:27:01 PM »
i didnt make this topic about bang em smurff he was just part of my question this topic is about yukmouth so holla back