Author Topic: Why arent more Americans in an uproar over their govt straight lying to them??  (Read 444 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Trauma, I dont live in this fantasy world where politics is a clear choice between elephant and donkey. They are both the same, they may differ on domestic issues, but the core constituency of both parties in regards to foreign affairs is essentially the same. Im not sayin that the Republicans are the guilty ones. Im not ignorant like you. My whole argument is that the Democrats are talkin shit now, but they went along with this WHOLE FUCKIN THING. So all your quotes prove me right.

Second of all, a quote from Tom Daschel does not PROVE ME WRONG ON THE WMD ARGUMENT, it just proves me right when I say they are both the same. Do you follow so far?

Dianne Feinstein believes the Israel should outright occupy the entire Palestinian territories until the PA "eradicates terrorism". Shes a fuckin Zionist swine who was having an orgasm the day Bush invaded Iraq, most of these weiner schnitzels were.

John Kerry, John Edwards, Ted Kennedy, all part of the fuckin system. Tom Dashce, Wesley Clark same fuckin shit. That is the whole purpose of what Im sayin.

Easy equation guys.....

Invasion of Iraq= Beneficial to Israel
US Congress= Israeli territory
Congress vote to declare war on Iraq= no FUCKIN brainer

You guys are so fuckin ignorant, if you had any idea what your govt was really like, it would blow your fuckin minds off.. But ignorance is bliss my friends. So tell me Trauma, what does the fact that the Democrats are spineless cowards who are the same shit as Bush have to do with Bush?
Easy. Whereas Tom Dashcle is a worthless piece of trash, HE WAS NOT THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA, NOR THE COMMANDER OF CHIEF OF THE US ARMED FORCES. HE WAS NOT IN THE POSITION TO LAUNCH WAR. HE IS GUILTY OF SUPPORTING THE WAR, YES. BUT IT WAS BUSH WHO EXAGERATED THE THREAT FROM IRAQ TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF LAUNCHING A WAR.

This is not even a sonning, because sonning requires a sharp rebuke of an existing point. You have no point.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Man.  Come on.  You call me a fucking liar, and say Bush lied to the people, but how the fuck did he lie to all these people?  You want to know the truth? No, you don't.. but I'll tell you anyways.  the truth is, if there was ANY mis-evaluation of Iraq's weapons, it sure fooled a FUCK LOAD of people.  George Bush didn't even have anything to do with half these fucking people, they all saw the intelligence, they all felt the same way.  They were all on the fucking committees looking at this shit, they all knew Saddam had weapons, or at least they thought.  Now that it comes down to looking like they didn't, you can't pin all that shit on George Bush and give all the guys you agree with a player pass.  FUCK YOU FOR THAT, and FUCK YOU for calling me a liar when I've got black and white quotes to back up everything I say.  The next time you call Bush a liar, and promote Kerry, think about this shit, you sad, uninformed canadian fuck.  

*Smacks head in frustration*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

Shes a fuckin Zionist swine

You tell those infidel pig dogs!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

i'm not sure king tech....but i think that's what they call being OWNED!!!! holy shit props for that ronnie

who are you?

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Shes a fuckin Zionist swine

You tell those infidel pig dogs!

I always knew you were sympathetic to the cause

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

Like Tech said it is unfortunate that some people can't see past donkeys and elephants.  

smerlus

i'm not sure king tech....but i think that's what they call being OWNED!!!! holy shit props for that ronnie

who are you?

i'm a person that said you got owned when i saw you get owned....i know you've read this post about 5 times since then and this is the best you can come back with?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
No seriously, I dont know who you are. Tell me about yourself......
Are you intentionally moronic a la Scitt, or incredibly naive a la Trauma, let me know what kind of child Im disciplining here.

Thank you.

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

Are you intentionally moronic a la Scitt, or incredibly naive a la Trauma, let me know what kind of child Im disciplining here.

Thank you.

well since i'm a child that you're disciplining i guess i'll grow up as a victim...everything that happens to me is because every body is out to get me and my kind...everything will be a scandal....will this make me stronger? unfortunatly no, it won't.
       i'll be a spineless person that will focus all my attention on muslim conspiracy theories...i will praise the names of people in the middle east that kill muslims only because they also hate americans. i will denounce the country i'm from because of ties to israelis. even though my religion is based on forgiving and peaceful prayers, i will learn to generalize anything not muslim into a single group and hate that group. then if people don't see me as a poor soul, a victim in this christian-judaic world then they are blind and ignorant...
      will i preach about all my poeple's injustices in a mosque? no....will i take to the streets with my people and stand up to this tyranny? afraid not...i will find a hip hop message board and speak MY truths and ridicule anyone who doessn't agree.

all my actions will totally contradict the fundamentals my religion is based on and when that's all said and done i'll idolize snoop dogg, why? ummmm because if my hypocrisy hasn't made you laugh out loud yet...then i'm not trying hard enough.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Like Tech said it is unfortunate that some people can't see past donkeys and elephants.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Thank you.

well since i'm a child that you're disciplining i guess i'll grow up as a victim...everything that happens to me is because every body is out to get me and my kind...everything will be a scandal....will this make me stronger? unfortunatly no, it won't.
       i'll be a spineless person that will focus all my attention on muslim conspiracy theories...i will praise the names of people in the middle east that kill muslims only because they also hate americans. i will denounce the country i'm from because of ties to israelis. even though my religion is based on forgiving and peaceful prayers, i will learn to generalize anything not muslim into a single group and hate that group. then if people don't see me as a poor soul, a victim in this christian-judaic world then they are blind and ignorant...
      will i preach about all my poeple's injustices in a mosque? no....will i take to the streets with my people and stand up to this tyranny? afraid not...i will find a hip hop message board and speak MY truths and ridicule anyone who doessn't agree.

all my actions will totally contradict the fundamentals my religion is based on and when that's all said and done i'll idolize snoop dogg, why? ummmm because if my hypocrisy hasn't made you laugh out loud yet...then i'm not trying hard enough.

Im thinking Engle wood , but you dont have his sarcasm

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

hardly suprising, but you're way off as usual

Woodrow

DIE SLOW!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Thank you.

Keep my name out your mouth, you fucking idiot...We all saw you getting sonned by Trauma...Now shut the fuck up, and go play some hockey...PeACe