Author Topic: JT v.s GAME gettin critical...  (Read 436 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
JT v.s GAME gettin critical...
« on: February 08, 2004, 11:22:23 PM »
I dunno if yall chec siccness or blackwallstreet forums.....but it's pretty much war now.....

too many shit to quote........

JT: WHAT UP WIT MY BAY AREA COMRADS JUST PUTTIN YALL UP ON THE LATEST CONFLICT
THIS NIGGA GAME BROTHER AND HOMEBOY G RIDE HAVE STARTED A WEBSITE THEBLACKWALLSTREET.COM AND HAVE MADE
A CLAIM THAT THEY STARTED BLACK WALL STREET WIT GAME YEARS AGO AND THAT I'M TRYIN TO CLAIM IT CAUSE THAT'S THE NEXT WEST COAST LABEL TO BLOW CAUSE GAME IS WIT 50 CENT AND DR DRE. THAT IS SO FAR FROM THE TRUTH I HAVE BEEN BATTLIN ON THE WEBSITE AGAINST THEM AND ALL THEM COMPTON NIGGAZ OVER THIS BLACK WALL STREET SO I HAVE ISSUED A BATTLE CD AGAINST THEM AND ARE PUTTIN ON OUR HOTTEST ARTIST OUT THIS WAY NEW OR FAMOUS ALREADY
ONCE AGAIN ITS ON BUT ALL IS FAIR IN COMPETITION THIS AINT BEEF JUST LETTIN THEM NIGGAZ KNOW WE BOUT REPPIN WHERE WE FROM AND THIS IS DIRECT POWER STRUGGLE FOR THE WEST COAST, YEAH DR DRE AND THEM POWERFUL AND GOT MO LOOT THAN ALL OF US TOGETHER BUT SHIT MASTER P USED THIS SAME BAY AREA GAME TO MAKE ALL THEM NIGGAZ RESPECT HIS BEFORE HE EVEN GOT RICH, SO I KNOW IT CAN BE DONE BUT WE NEED TO BRING THAT ELBOW ROOM OUT THIS WAY WHERE IT BELONG THE MUTHA FUCKIN BAY AREA AND I'M RIDING TIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF FOR MY BAY AREA COMRADS AS YALL CAN SEE I'M STILL ON THE FRONT LINE REPPIN TO THE FULLEST
SO ALL YALL NEED TO VISIT WWW.THEBLACKWALLSTREET.COM AND REGISTER AND RIDE FOR THE BAY AREA OR WHEREEVER YOU FROM AND EMAIL THESE COWARDS DIRECT AND TELL THEM HOW YOU FEEL. LOLOLOLOL BOY I BEEN ON THERE TEARING A NEW ASSHOLE IN THE COWARDS, THEY THINK I'M BY MYSELF CAUSE CATS AINT KNOW THEY UP AND RUNNING SO HERE GO THEY EMAILS THEY MAIN DUDES BEHIND THEY CAMPAINE

GRIDE: ok,im in this bitch and know yall wanna shoot the shit,so here we go,we can set up a meeting b-tween jt and myself,that cat dont wanna see me im person,i got problems when niggas talk like a big dog but got puppy feet,im not a kid runnin wild,im the nigga that u dont wanna fuck wit.

JT: G RIDE YOU LOOK LIKE A TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE YOUR NOTHING HOMIE BUT A BURNT OUT WANNA BE CEO YOU AINT SHIT BUT THE INTERNET GUY MAKING WEB SITES FOR GAME AND THAT DON'T PAY THE BILLS GET SOMETHING UNDER YOUR BELT FIRST, AS FAR AS A MEETING YOU KNOW THAT'S FAIRYTALE LAND YOU WOULD NEVER SHOW UP.LOLOLOL I SEE MY BAY AREA COMRADS GOT YOU EXPLAINIG YO SELF AND NOW YOU OVER ON THIS BAY AREA BOARD WHERE YOU SEE ITS MORE PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHERE THIS SHIT COME FROM ALL OF IT!!!! SO TAKE YA FAKE ASS GANG BANG POST BACK TO THE HOLE YOU CRAWLED OUT OF CAUSE YOUR WORDS CARRY NO WEIGHT BITCH ASS NIGGA
1050 MCALLISTER CROSS STREET WEBSTER
OFF THE 9TH STREET EXIT 8 BLOCKS UP MAKE A LEFT ON MCALLISTER IN FRISCO HOMIE THERE GO OUR OFFICE ADDRESS IN THE HEART OF FILLMOE WHAT'S YOURS??????? HERE'S THE GET LOW DIRECT LINE TO ME 4157204409 NO GAME WIT ME HEADS GET KNOCK OFF BOUT MINE
AND I AINT TALKING BOUT GUNS I'M TALKIN BOUT SHOULDER TO SHOULDER BUT WHY AM I EVEN POSTING THIS THAT FAG WILL NEVER SHOW..... GRIDE STANDS FOR Gays.Run.In.Dude.Entourage GRIDE THE GREAT INTERNET PROGRAMMER. THAT'S IT YOU HOPING GAME GIVE YOU SOME BREAD WHILE I'M GETTING BREAD WHILE I'M TYPING THIS MESSAGE..

THIS THE BAY TRICK DON'T FIND OUT THE HARD WAY

etc etc etc............

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

The Watcher

Re:JT v.s GAME gettin critical...
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2004, 12:43:13 AM »
who brings real life beef onto the internet?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2004, 01:16:47 AM »
^  lol exactly...i dont know whats dumber, bringin real life beef onto the internet or internet beef to real life..lol but this line had me rollin

GRIDE THE GREAT INTERNET PROGRAMMER.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2004, 01:49:23 AM »
Hahahaha @ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. I guess JT listened to Royce's "Malcolm X". Nah, but seriously, this shit is whack. Why don't they all just come together again? If all them dudes was to form the super BWS group they could really do some damage. I don't know though, maybe it's too deep now?

KingRichard

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2004, 03:56:11 AM »
Kinda funny, G-Ride is a real Piru blood. JT just likes to run his mouth when he's got no talent.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2004, 08:24:13 AM »
JT just likes to run his mouth when he's got no talent.

lmao@that

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2004, 08:34:00 AM »
why is JT always in the middle of something like this? do people start shit with him or does he start shit with them?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2004, 08:37:31 AM »
hmm....funny shit.I think Aftermath's release is gonna be more commercial while JT's release of The Games album will be more street.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2004, 08:38:30 AM »
They should release their shit the same day.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2004, 09:58:46 AM »
why is JT always in the middle of something like this? do people start shit with him or does he start shit with them?

JT is all about business..
and them young cats aint knowin shit bout that
so if they aint blowin up or aint gettin the recognition they want
they startin talkin bullshit at JT

JT put it down fo da bay no doubt
still got luv for him !
major playa !

peace
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

pep

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2004, 10:44:32 AM »
jt was around before the game

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2004, 11:04:20 AM »
damn, JT got sum beef at the moment. Lol @ his 2nd post, that shit had me laughin

Diabolical

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2004, 12:20:13 PM »
Yeah I Been Watchin This For A While
Its Been Gettin Quite Funny

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2004, 12:26:36 PM »

As a fan of both it'z wack.
As a $ situation..
shitt ain't lacing my pocket's or making/paying my bills..

Just drop music..
& I'll "bump"
fuck who put's out what!!
(It's their beef...not the fan'z)

Hatesrats 2oooIV

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2004, 02:03:17 PM »
posted at andrenickatina.com:

Shit this is what G-Ride(down with The Game) had too say about JT here it is:

well folks,im president of marketing at TheBlackWallStreet and jt wont b making a dime off of anything he puts out,and none of the sites affliated with us wont be advertising his shit,lil nigga, u saw as soon as i got up on ur shit i had ur ads removed,and whereva i see ur ads they will b removed,i might even crash ur site dog u just pissed me off,im the black inspector gadget and no1 takes food from my families mouth,i promise all my members here that wheneva i run across yo ass imma suge knight u blood and its all in writting,u aint shit but a nigga thats trying to keep yo homies below u,u dont practice what u preach.we real niggas out here if i got it my niggas got it,been in this shit too long to let a punk ass gay nigga take anything from us,TheBlackWallStreet is our shit and Blackwallstreet is history so u betta stick with get low til bleek catch up with yo ass.folks we dont support jt,get low or blackwallstreet round here,were TheBlackWallStreet and thats it,jt u betta "cut a check or suck a dick"and the dick u suck just might b ur own.