Author Topic: Genesis-The begining  (Read 284 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Genesis-The begining
« on: May 14, 2002, 04:46:08 AM »
well...be4 i start this thread i would like to ask yall for a favour, plz try not invloving any religious terms when you refer to what i"m about to bring to yo atention.

Try thinking logiclly..."what was in the begining?" I know what the religions offer concerninng this question...but try thinkin logiclly...
the scientistz claim all these theorys about tha start of the universe from a BIG BOOM(the big colidion) etc...but try thinkin....what was there to create a boom, if there was a high consentrated mass that eventually exploded or anything else....where DID IT COME FROM???....i know phisics offer these theorys but they seem to forget one of their biggest principles when they discuss this ...phisicz don"t except the possibility that something could be created out of nothing...it"s a phisical and a philosofical principle...but check this(if you haven"t noticed it yet)...if this is true than it means the universe came out of nothing....

lol...i know that i probeblly seemed real dumb while spitten all that shit^...and i probablly failed reflecting how deep this question can lead you...but i know this....since i"m about 16...i"ve raised this spooky awarence that doubts all existance to tha basics....it makes you doubt everythang if you think about it deeply....

i hope you got something out of that. i wanna know if there r any more wack-heads like me around here...lol.

reply.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Tha_Reverend

Re: Genesis-The begining
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2002, 11:13:11 AM »
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Good question.  The only answer there is, is this: FAITH.  Now I know you said not to get all religious on this topic.  But truely, there is no way to know for shure how the universe was created.  It is immpossible to figure that out now (whit our technology today) using logic alone.  Yes, that's where faith steps in.  We may not know how,  but we do know who.  God.  and not by acident.  He did it for our (the human race) visual plessure and enjoyment.  It sayz it in Genisis somewhere. lol.  But yeah, to come up with a str8 answer using logic is immposible.  They're all theories, not answers. You gots to have faith and believe. ;)

PEACE
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

TheSheriff

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2002, 12:37:18 PM »
Geezy brings up the most pertinent point to contest any scientific attack on the genesis of the universe.

Some scientists claim the universe is circular; I say perhaps God is circular. There is just as much reason and evidence.

Science is, in effect, a religion. It requires faith to form the hypotheses. It is an interesting religion, in that whereas Muslims have their Shi'ites and Arums, Christians have their Catholic and Protestant chruches-these are not too different. But compare David Schneider and Bjorn Lomborg, and BOOM...Two rapidly different ideas within the same religion.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2002, 03:46:14 AM »
:D...well...you see....that"s kinda the reason why I asked not to involve religion in this...not because it isn"t relevant to the discusion but because it may cause another type of a debate that will force us to go off topic...because some people here tread religion as the ultimate answer to everything...it may lead to the answer(if you"re a believer) but I can say it as a fact that religion doesn"t answer this question(and yea...i also took to my notice what Owen said bout science being a religion if it"s own...but let"s talk bout tha wide-spread defenition of religion)....religions in genral believe in the creating force(GOD, a nuber of them,angels-no metter how you call it...) a force that, judging by the faith, created everything that exists....but this leads us to an even weirder question(that will nutralise any asumbtion we may bring...not only this) where did that Creating force come from?...how did it originate?...and if there was an even higher creating force this question eplyes to it as well....because even religions don"t confront the possibility that everything came out of nothing-in fact this is what religions are for, to explain how everything started...and to show the meaning of the meaningless...if we"re talking about the socialogical need faith supluyes.

still...if you think about it with inocense(not in the regular meaning of this word...but inocent of any faith or non faith) with perfect objectiveness...and we can, since we are part of whatever went on, the feeling that i"m sure anyone would get(cause this is really universal and cosmic...) that we came out of nothing that our mind could feat into itself and comprehand.

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2002, 04:36:15 AM »
I say there was no begining, just an infinite source of energy, and everything came from there.

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2002, 11:11:40 AM »
^^^ YUP. and that inifinte source of energy was GOD.  The universe was created by master design.

PEACE

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2002, 11:37:50 AM »
It's like this... we'll never understand how the universe was created, that's why god must exist by necessity.  The reason he DOES exist, is because it's impossible for him NOT to exist.  You don't have to be religious to believe in god as who created the world, whether you think of him as energy, a person, or whatever.  

When you try to understand how the earth started, it makes no sense.  Why? Because you're trying to understand the work of god.

Point: In Genesis, it says god created the earth, then water, then light, or whatever.  Then animals, thenman.

Scientists say: Energy, explosion created the earth, then water, then light(?), then animals, then man.  

Are these REALLY 2 different things? Nope, it's just scientists are trying to understand how god did it.  Who's to say god didn't create a huge explosion that perfectly created the earth?  Ya know...

Instant_Killa

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2002, 02:56:37 PM »
Big Bang

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2002, 04:58:36 PM »
Big Bang

LOL the disscussion is about what came BEFORE the big bang, what made the "big bang"?  

and yeah no one knows, the only answer is religon  :-/ and apart from that i dunno....

-{bLaDe}

Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2002, 05:03:41 PM »
Big Bang

that bag o weed is gettin to ya huh? lol

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2002, 10:58:57 PM »
well...as i said....even if we asume there was some CREATION ENERGY....how did it start??....if we say it was an infinite source of energy...than it already disputes the basic asumbtion of philosophy,religion(subliminally) and science...i mean... HOW deep is dat  ;Dlol...
the wondering itself puts you on some higher understanding\awarence plain....(i"m not sure yall get what i meant by the last sentence...lol...but i can"t help it :)..)

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2002, 11:32:50 PM »
Dogg, nomatter how you think about it, there's a few questions that prove god, because the human mind cannot comprehend them.  Therefore, their must be something greater than the human mind.  Whatever it is, is god.

1. Where did the universe begin?
2. Where did 'god' himself come from?
3. Where does the universe end?
4. How is infinity possible, since by science, everything has to begin, and end.  

All 4 of these, we cannot explain.  That's why god MUST exist.  

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2002, 10:36:25 AM »
what you said didn't sound dumb......and i give no comments eventhough i know alot about these type of shit and actually intreasted in 'em.....and I TO DA Geezy....it's the BIG BANG THEORY not BIG BOOM.... ;D
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2002, 04:43:23 AM »
what you said didn't sound dumb......and i give no comments eventhough i know alot about these type of shit and actually intreasted in 'em.....and I TO DA Geezy....it's the BIG BANG THEORY not BIG BOOM.... ;D

lmao...oh well you know....BOOM-BANG... ;D