Author Topic: Why love America?  Why patriotism?  (Read 471 times)

infinite59

Re: Why love America?  Why patriotism?
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2002, 04:25:19 PM »
What's your real name?

Cause then you would be like

Marshall Mathers - Eminem - Slim Shady

????? - Political Gangster - Infinite

Yo... I ain't gonna speak for Political Gangsta, I'll just say this..... let the man be his own person, his own individual.  He's tired of living in Infinite's shadow, he will eventually get the props he deserves, you can be sure of that.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2002, 06:40:42 PM »
Yo, I may not always agree with America.  In fact a lot of times I HATE America.  Oh sure, the dolla bills say "In God We Trust."  But still homosexuals are free to exrpess them selves.  And babies are murdered by the millions by obortion.  And prayer is taken out of puplic schools.  and any other biblical commandment is broken. Yo, God's name wasn't even once called apon as a nation.  But then as soon as 9-11 rolls around, they be singin "GOD BLESS AMERICA" at they senate meetings and ball games.  And every church is over filled wit peeps that are afriad.  And every poster sayz "we shall never forget 9-11".  But then, here we are, close to 9 mounths later and we have forgottin.  Yo, it makes you think there is no hope.  You think America will never turn it self around.  But wait,  there is me.  Through one person can come many change.  I still have my morals and my love for Christ.  I will make a difference one day.  I'm not going to leave my country because I disagree wit it.  It's where I was born. It's where I was riased.  My relitives shed their blood just so I can sit here and speak my mind to yall.

So why love America?  Because I am America.

PEACE

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2002, 08:27:36 PM »

So why love America?  Because I am America.

:o That was fuckin G'd Up homie...

Much Props

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2002, 12:23:59 AM »
Why love America, because a person of color (not a color person which is a black person) has a better chance here than anywhere else. That's saying something about the rest of the world. Here is always changing, as the world turns, we turn. In 50 more years, Latin Americans will become the majority. European culture is very much seen here, which is not a bad thing, and Asain culture can be seen, Black-American culture devoloped here. The blues, R&B, Hip-Hop Culture, the Counter-Culture, freedom of religion. The fact that we put billions of dollars to Europe after WWII. Though we screw up, Vietnam, the Middle East; we still try to help. But we can't police the world, we are ask to and then people get mad at us when we do. Either way, Infinite, you talk about Ras Kass songs, which is one of my favorite songs ever. Now he was not talking about Americans, 'cause blacks, and latins are also Americans, his talking about Europeans. Why else mention the Greeks, Romans, Jesus by his real name instead of his white name, and all that. I admir you for looking at things differently, but the truth is, you still live in America, and you still are part of a country that consumes 50% of the worlds goods, and oil. It's not like you can talk now, move out, go travel the Middle East, see the world like it is, like Malcom X, and other great leaders. Because before a great person can reach his full potental, he must see the world. I'm in the world of suburban white peoples, and I plan to talk my ass back to Mexico as soon as my Spanish gets better, and see my culture. I also have decided to teach at a Native American reservation, because they are my people. Travel, get a world view, because hearing about it is one thing, I-Geezy can tell me about living in Isreal, but until I actually see it in my eyes and live it, I can only imagion. I know the Barrio, and now white college. I want more before I settle.

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2002, 11:37:26 PM »
Why love America, because a person of color (not a color person which is a black person) has a better chance here than anywhere else. That's saying something about the rest of the world. Here is always changing, as the world turns, we turn. In 50 more years, Latin Americans will become the majority. European culture is very much seen here, which is not a bad thing, and Asain culture can be seen, Black-American culture devoloped here. The blues, R&B, Hip-Hop Culture, the Counter-Culture, freedom of religion. The fact that we put billions of dollars to Europe after WWII. Though we screw up, Vietnam, the Middle East; we still try to help. But we can't police the world, we are ask to and then people get mad at us when we do. Either way, Infinite, you talk about Ras Kass songs, which is one of my favorite songs ever. Now he was not talking about Americans, 'cause blacks, and latins are also Americans, his talking about Europeans. Why else mention the Greeks, Romans, Jesus by his real name instead of his white name, and all that. I admir you for looking at things differently, but the truth is, you still live in America, and you still are part of a country that consumes 50% of the worlds goods, and oil. It's not like you can talk now, move out, go travel the Middle East, see the world like it is, like Malcom X, and other great leaders. Because before a great person can reach his full potental, he must see the world. I'm in the world of suburban white peoples, and I plan to talk my ass back to Mexico as soon as my Spanish gets better, and see my culture. I also have decided to teach at a Native American reservation, because they are my people. Travel, get a world view, because hearing about it is one thing, I-Geezy can tell me about living in Isreal, but until I actually see it in my eyes and live it, I can only imagion. I know the Barrio, and now white college. I want more before I settle.

Word.  I think you made Infinite aware of what he was previously ignorant to; America-a gumbo soup of cultures and ideas.  But they aren't colonizing my soul, my eyes and ears tell know lies, and the dominating essense of American culture is as you said, consumerism.  All we do is consume.  We consume so much we are consuming our own moral affinity within our vain desires and false pretenses.  

Sure, America is the land of oppurtunity today, but Fidel Castro and North Korea may soon eclipse America's illuminati, even the greatest nation can collapse to it's knee's, wallowing in it's own selfish desires and arrogance, head in the sand, wishin once again the head or pharoah was clay, the splintered image will only be preserved within the confines of man's intellect.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

infinite59

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2002, 06:17:44 AM »

Word.  I think you made Infinite aware of what he was previously ignorant to; America-a gumbo soup of cultures and ideas.  But they aren't colonizing my soul, my eyes and ears tell know lies, and the dominating essense of American culture is as you said, consumerism.  All we do is consume.  We consume so much we are consuming our own moral affinity within our vain desires and false pretenses.  

Sure, America is the land of oppurtunity today, but Fidel Castro and North Korea may soon eclipse America's illuminati, even the greatest nation can collapse to it's knee's, wallowing in it's own selfish desires and arrogance, head in the sand, wishin once again the head or pharoah was clay, the splintered image will only be preserved within the confines of man's intellect.

Dogg.... you need to chill, your views are too extreme, it's like your trying to wake everyone up by threatening them of the worst case scenario, thanks but no thanks, you need to stop tripping.

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2002, 08:27:20 PM »
Why love America?  I am American, like Tha_Reverend said.  If anybody wants to speak how much they dislike America, then they should try living in some other country and see how they like it.  Do you see Americans risking their lives to get into other countries?  No, it's the other way around because we are the greatest country in the world.  Everybody wants to come to America.  So yes, I am very proud to be Amercian.