Author Topic: The Hypocrisy Of President Assad  (Read 171 times)

TheSheriff

The Hypocrisy Of President Assad
« on: May 16, 2002, 12:44:07 PM »
Hmm. Last week, Syrian tanks entered the Christian enclaves of Yahweh and Eden, and cordoned off the enclave of Gilead. It is estimated by Arabic press organizations that around 550 Christians have been killed. Where the fuck has anyone heard about this? Nowhere. Why?

Cause no-one cares about the Lebanon. President Assad, supposedly a progressive, gave into his military advisers and sent tanks in to slaughter innocent people. President Bush, supposedly an opponent of terror, is silent on the subject, for Syria is now a key swing vote in the war on Iraq.

The British press does not report it due to the fact it has always supported Syria. The American press does not report it as it does not fit in either with the Arabic plans (some news networks and most papers) or Bush's plans (CNN).

There have been two sources of this news. Al Jazeera Lebanon reported it, as a small piece regarding the Phalanx's terror campaign being defeated in one fell swoop. It didn't reach the parent station. The other source was the Chasidic Times, a small, financially broke paper crewed by Chasidic Jews. Since the item was reported in Tuesday's edition (it is weekly, the massacre occurred on Saturday-the Lebanese Christian Settlement Day), the paper's Syria correspondent has been mysteriously killed.

This has utterly infuriated me. Wanna stop terror? Stop just looking at Israelis and Palestinians killing each other. Even if that is solved, you still have the Lebanon to bring peace to, Messiahs Clinton, Blair, Bush and Powell.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: The Hypocrisy Of President Assad
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2002, 01:07:03 PM »
i hate Hafiz Assad and the whole fuckin Baath, and his son can get it too

did they go in there to go after Phalange, but just happened to slaughter innocents along the way? thats fucked

and homie, there is a double standard in this world, ive lived with that fact for years homie

Lebanon is that lil homie in the back, that no one knows about,

beautiful country once upon a time,..... :-/
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TheSheriff

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2002, 01:27:42 PM »
The Phalanx is based out of Beirut. They're too smart to sit in the obvious places. (BTW, Phalange is, I think, the Arabic name, yeah? Cause the Lebanese Christians call it the Phalanx-the meaning in English).

What gets me here is this-Assad sends in tanks to somewhere with no strategic value, that will just give his enemies an excuse...Why? It is senseless. At least Sharon actually got some of the people he was after...Dayum...Assad will probably say the Christian Militia started this...Well, quote me on this...We'll be ready next time. Several Israeli volunteers have recently come into the Lebanon-literally since Saturday-and have started training the militia. We're expecting munitions and helicopters and armored vehicles soon. Syria, next time, next time, remember this...We will not attack you, but if you dare enter our land, guaranteed to us by the last democratically elected Lebanese president-Ahrim, was it?-who was assasinated in 1990 cause he opposed the Syrian "protection"...You will regret it. The Muslims and Christians in the Lebanon are united on one issue...The Syrians must leave. I see no reason to start a war, but trust me, we will finish it.

Hey, here's a story about Lebanon...My friend Elias is from there, his dad is a Palestinian refugee. He's like half Palestinian, quarter Aussie, quarter English. He lived there for a while, his dad's passport gives the name of an ex-Palestinian city-destroyed by the Jordanians, ironically.

When we was on school hols in July 2001, we discussed what his life was like. He talked about this Lebanese candy, that you could just walk down the street to get...All this...And just last week we visited for five days...And...he was blazed out his head by it all. Wasn't like he remembered. His family place in Lebanon is a large farm, out in the country, they bought it when his dad got rich. Since he moved, he ain't since the ravages of the new war. We were gonna visit my old home in Eden, but the Lebanese administration said it was too dangerous. They said several of their police had been killed by Syrians, too, recently.

So, we hung in Beirut. It's begun to recover. The old Merchant's Quarter is back in commercial business. It's got some quaint old restaurants, and this cool new Greek one. It reminds me of the stories my dad used to tell me about Beirut.

There's hope for Lebanon yet...Dayum...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2002, 02:04:43 PM »
ah we have a Phalange in our midst !!!  ;D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2002, 02:17:15 PM »
Yo..... Owen dogg...... you got to assume that we have no idea what your talking about when you make your threads.... because you lost me homie.... I couldn't follow any of that.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2002, 03:51:49 PM »
What are the odds that if it had been a thread about muslims getting killed Infinite wouldn't have got lost?

LoL

You're the big homie dogg