Author Topic: Do your believe in god?  (Read 491 times)

Floydness

Do your believe in god?
« on: February 10, 2004, 12:11:34 PM »
Do you believe in god?  ???

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Do your believe in god?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2004, 01:18:23 PM »
Yes. I believe in the faith of Islam. I associate no Partners with God, believing Him to be alone and infinite in His knowledge, wisdom and power.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2004, 01:18:37 PM by Lincoln »

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2004, 01:23:06 PM »
I believe in nobody 'cept myself.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2004, 04:07:40 PM »

Do you maintain the sun, the moon, and the stars?...

The only thing worthy of worship is the creator, the most high, Allah (Subbanaa Wa Tallah).  Muslims are true monotheists.  We attribute no partners to God (Allah).

The Qur'an teaches us in Surah Ihklas:

"He is Allah
The One and Only
Allah the eternal absolute
He Begeteth not
Nor is he Begotten
And there is no like unto him"

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2004, 04:21:58 PM »
i believe in a force, but not a stereotipical god, and i belive god dint create man, but the 1st thing ever, (i belive it was the sphere before the big bang)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2004, 08:02:07 PM »

Do you maintain the sun, the moon, and the stars?...

The only thing worthy of worship is the creator, the most high, Allah (Subbanaa Wa Tallah).  Muslims are true monotheists.  We attribute no partners to God (Allah).

The Qur'an teaches us in Surah Ihklas:

"He is Allah
The One and Only
Allah the eternal absolute
He Begeteth not
Nor is he Begotten
And there is no like unto him"

^^ What he said.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2004, 09:03:08 PM »
Yes, I believe in God.  The greatest failure in my life though is that I can't explain why or make anybody else feel the same way.  

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2004, 11:00:03 PM »
I believe in myself.  No time for gods.  

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2004, 01:09:48 AM »
In no way I believe in God.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2004, 08:51:28 AM »
Nope.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Soul_On_Ice

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2004, 03:06:32 PM »

Yea, a majority of homos reject religion.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2004, 04:20:51 PM »

but what if god rejects you ? if you think god exists, how you know he wants you? how you know he likes you? honestly, in all feasibility he hates you.
but that's not a problem. guess why. we dont need him.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2004, 06:44:59 PM »

but what if god rejects you ? if you think god exists, how you know he wants you? how you know he likes you? honestly, in all feasibility he hates you.
good response to a very ignorant statement

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2004, 07:29:20 PM »
I believe in God no doubt. I look at it like this. How is something as complex as a house made? A airplane? A car? Somebody builds it.....creates it. It did not happen from some big bang or random chance.

I believe the same thing applies to the universe, the solar system, earth, the trees and how they function, the human body and all of its organs and systems that work perfectly. How can that come from random chance? Just like we create structures and vehicles, God created the universe we live in and some how some way programmed it to function everyday and sustain life. I know it's cliche, but look at the world around you. It's all so complicated and amazing that someone or something had to have designed it.

I'm not goin' into detail about my actual beliefs because that wasn't the question. Yes, I believe in A god. I respect anybody that believes in A god, whether they are Muslim, Mormon, Christian, Catholic, etc. etc. etc. I even have respect for the people that are monotheistic and believe in multiple gods because they realize that it makes perfect sense for their to be a creator.

No disrespect, but I believe anyone that is atheist or doesn't believe that something or someone designed our universe, is completely out of their mind, ignorant or just plain out of their mind. They must be out of touch with themselves and their surrounding environments and I truly pity them and feel sorry for them.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2004, 08:06:09 PM »

lmao

hey man God is real and he loves everybody U FUCKIN IGGNORANT DUMBASS DIP SHIT STUPID GERMAN HELMET SUCKER but back to the point even if ur in hell God still loves you but is hurt cuz ur in hell and Hell is where the Devil controls you and its beyond belief of what hell is like u dont wanna go there even if u say i dont care if i go u dont wanna go beleive me its not the place and ull be begging just imagine being burned oh damn that hurts just a little burn from the iron and it hurts but damn its beyond that and u cant die ur just burning i cant explain what hell is like but u should read a book about it from this one lady and you will believe if you are a real Christian