Author Topic: Do your believe in god?  (Read 481 times)

infinite59

Re:Do your believe in god?
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2004, 09:31:00 PM »
I believe in God no doubt. I look at it like this. How is something as complex as a house made? A airplane? A car? Somebody builds it.....creates it. It did not happen from some big bang or random chance.

I believe the same thing applies to the universe, the solar system, earth, the trees and how they function, the human body and all of its organs and systems that work perfectly. How can that come from random chance? Just like we create structures and vehicles, God created the universe we live in and some how some way programmed it to function everyday and sustain life. I know it's cliche, but look at the world around you. It's all so complicated and amazing that someone or something had to have designed it.

Yes, great articulation of my views.

And we were not placed on this earth with no purpose.  We were placed here to worship and obey God.  This worship is logical and natural considering he created the Earth and everything in it.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2004, 09:32:45 PM by Ibrahim Islam »

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2004, 09:39:01 PM »
^ Exactly.  I dunno why some people see it that way, and some don't, though.  I didn't really see it that way when I was younger, but that was just because I never really thought about it.  Once I fell in love, had friends, life started going good, I started noticing how beautiful everything was naturally, which proved god to me.  I get god's existance proven to me daily, just walk out the front door and look how beautiful a tree is, I didn't create the tree, and it didn't create itself, whatever did must have been very powerful.  Or look at a rock, they can't even produce anything, and can't do anything but lay around;... but yet there they are.  How did they get there? I didn't do it, God must have.  It's really quite simple, there's no reason for people to think it's a big huge complicated thing.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2004, 09:40:55 PM »
Another one: I don't know how anybody that's ever been around a baby for any period of time can say that there's no god.  I just can't understand the ignorance in a belief like that.  They think something like that just appears, made of millions of tiny cells and things that all tell themselves how to form into a walking living breathing thinking loving baby.  That's rediculous, athiests oughta slap themselves for being so stupid.  

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2004, 10:40:20 PM »
It takes a lot more belief and faith to believe in something like the big bang theory or atheism than believing that someone created the universe.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suga Foot

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2004, 11:10:48 PM »
I don't believe in God, but I don't believe that a god can't exsist.  I just don't worry about it.  I don't really care how the universe got started.  It doesn't matter to me.  I don't need to waste my time thinking about it.  I don't need an explanation for it.  I just accept it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2004, 03:04:47 PM »
In no way I believe in God.

Yea, a majority of homos reject religion.
lmao

but what if god rejects you ? if you think god exists, how you know he wants you? how you know he likes you? honestly, in all feasibility he hates you.
but that's not a problem. guess why. we dont need him.
hey man God is real and he loves everybody U FUCKIN IGGNORANT DUMBASS DIP SHIT STUPID GERMAN HELMET SUCKER but back to the point even if ur in hell God still loves you but is hurt cuz ur in hell and Hell is where the Devil controls you and its beyond belief of what hell is like u dont wanna go there even if u say i dont care if i go u dont wanna go beleive me its not the place and ull be begging just imagine being burned oh damn that hurts just a little burn from the iron and it hurts but damn its beyond that and u cant die ur just burning i cant explain what hell is like but u should read a book about it from this one lady and you will believe if you are a real Christian
lol do you really believe there's a place where you get burned? my  the common sense have mercy on your soul.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2004, 04:02:56 PM »
I don't believe in God, but I don't believe that a god can't exsist.  I just don't worry about it.  I don't really care how the universe got started.  It doesn't matter to me.  I don't need to waste my time thinking about it.  I don't need an explanation for it.  I just accept it.
God doesnt want you to know about whats out there he wants you to worship him

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2004, 04:23:58 PM »
that's a really childish, jealos, selfish and ignorant god to me
wasnt yo ponkass supposed to leave after 200 posts?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2004, 05:59:20 PM »
i just shortened it i dont feel like explaining it i mean u could still do this and that but he likes when you worship at least everyday but it doesnt mean u have to do that for like 2 hours just like 1 minute and your done i dont wanna explain and im out
« Last Edit: February 12, 2004, 06:02:07 PM by Al Capone »

infinite59

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2004, 08:23:25 PM »

lol do you really believe there's a place where you get burned? my  the common sense have mercy on your soul.

Actually, logic and common sense would tell us that righteous good deeds will be rewarded and evil and falsehood will be punished; each to the degree at which they occured here on Earth.  We will be judged for our actions in this life.

Diabolical

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2004, 12:01:22 PM »
I Agree With Sikotic

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2004, 06:06:30 PM »

There has 2 be a GOD.... :-*
(This is an example of the greatness...)

Hatesrats 2oooIV

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2004, 11:05:50 PM »

There has 2 be a GOD.... :-*
(This is an example of the greatness...)

Hatesrats 2oooIV

Well the Lord created it, therefore it is good lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2004, 06:04:02 AM »
Another one: I don't know how anybody that's ever been around a baby for any period of time can say that there's no god.  I just can't understand the ignorance in a belief like that.  They think something like that just appears, made of millions of tiny cells and things that all tell themselves how to form into a walking living breathing thinking loving baby.  That's rediculous, athiests oughta slap themselves for being so stupid.  

It's stupid to believe there is a big guy out there taking care of anything.That's rediculous,bélievers oughta slap themselves for being so stupid.

You're allways good in words mr. Trauma,but the only thing you're actually talking about is the limits of your own imagination if a great product of nature (as a baby surely is) could never be just that,in your mind.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2004, 06:05:37 AM »

Someone who actually desires to be worshipped,is hardly worshippable IMO. It's a selfcentred megalomaniac.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..