Author Topic: Do your believe in god?  (Read 492 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re:Do your believe in god?
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2004, 06:07:50 AM »

lol do you really believe there's a place where you get burned? my  the common sense have mercy on your soul.

Actually, logic and common sense would tell us that righteous good deeds will be rewarded and evil and falsehood will be punished; each to the degree at which they occured here on Earth.  We will be judged for our actions in this life.

That's wishful thinking. You fool yourself if you actually believe that bad guys will eventually be punished. You hope it's like that but you can be damn sure it isn't.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2004, 04:47:46 PM »
It's stupid to believe there is a big guy out there taking care of anything.That's rediculous,bélievers oughta slap themselves for being so stupid.

Well what's your viewpoint then before you critisize everybody else's?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2004, 04:28:38 AM »
It's stupid to believe there is a big guy out there taking care of anything.That's rediculous,bélievers oughta slap themselves for being so stupid.

Well what's your viewpoint then before you critisize everybody else's?

Well,quite obviously,my viewpoint is atheistic. I usually am respectful in regard to someone else's believes but if Trauma treats us atheists with such disrespect I think it's justified to reply in the same way. I respect others and expect others to do the same to me.If they don't,I see no point in remaining respectful.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..