Author Topic: Yup, another Tech post criticizing the US govt....  (Read 594 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Yup, another Tech post criticizing the US govt....
« on: May 08, 2002, 02:32:11 AM »
why criticize Libya and Syria for seeking to develop a primitive biological/chemical program when Israel has en estimated 200 nuclear capable war heads??????????????????????????????????
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

Re: Yup, another Tech post criticizing the US govt
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2002, 03:05:29 AM »
maybe coz trying to get rid of israels is like trying to 'lock the stable doors after the horses have bolted'. but they can 'lock all the other stables' to make things better in future.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2002, 05:35:30 AM »
why criticize Libya and Syria for seeking to develop a primitive biological/chemical program when Israel has en estimated 200 nuclear capable war heads??????????????????????????????????

well....i just love this comparison....Israel is not a fanatic...terrorism supportin(hizbala etc, in seria"z case)... Israel is a democratical country that is workin on tha same principles as USA for example.....so if you ask this question you might as well want to compare
USA to seria....or any other liberal state.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2002, 12:32:45 PM »
again you are making the connection between terrorism and weapons of mass destruction, a totally baseless comparison, and the same one those right wing bigots are tryin to make to justify attacking Iraq
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2002, 05:36:21 PM »
again you are making the connection between terrorism and weapons of mass destruction, a totally baseless comparison, and the same one those right wing bigots are tryin to make to justify attacking Iraq

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2002, 07:38:28 PM »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2002, 11:53:08 PM »
what i"m sayin is basiclly that if you"z talkin bout stopin" tha use of nuclear weapon it should be global not directed towards paticular states(tha only practical way to stop tha use of this weapon)...so basiclly i"m not tha one who makes tha conection you MADE IT...but subliminally.

and if we talkin bout SYRIA in paticular....i haven"t said anythang that shouldn"t worry tha world in case premiting it in SYRIA is going to be considered. it conects by itself man...just look at it objectivlly.

*this edit is dedicated to my man Owen...since he can"t understand what i"m saying*

TheSheriff

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2002, 09:01:19 AM »
Possibly if that had been spelt properly and with correct punctuation, I may have understand. I mean, do you understand this:

man, i''m tinkin you''z sayyen...tha use of puncyuashun iz...like a weapan...

Now, that's quite simple. I mean, whenever you write "SERIA", I first think you've just fucked up "serious", then I realize you mean Syria. Spell and punctuate correctly rather than in ignorant lazy ebonics (nothing against ebonics-loads of people here use them and make sense), and your argument gains respect even if it's stupid. It shows you've taken time to say it.

Or perhaps no-one understood it here because it's bollocks. More likely.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2002, 09:52:17 AM »
Possibly if that had been spelt properly and with correct punctuation, I may have understand. I mean, do you understand this:

man, i''m tinkin you''z sayyen...tha use of puncyuashun iz...like a weapan...

Now, that's quite simple. I mean, whenever you write "SERIA", I first think you've just fucked up "serious", then I realize you mean Syria. Spell and punctuate correctly rather than in ignorant lazy ebonics (nothing against ebonics-loads of people here use them and make sense), and your argument gains respect even if it's stupid. It shows you've taken time to say it.

Or perhaps no-one understood it here because it's bollocks. More likely.

ok....this was on topic...
i get it lol...it ain"t against ebonics it"z against ME...right?....
still mad bout that other thread right?...couldnt get your point across?-WELL....sorry man...GROW UP and HANDLE IT.

btw...do you really think my arguements get respect cause people don"t understand what i"m saying?-...well...this is an insult towards tha intelegence of too many people here man....not even talking bout myself right now.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2002, 11:09:41 AM »
i aint gonna get involved in this lil spat between Owen and Geezy, but Geezy, no offence man, but I purposely avoided replying to your last post cuz i didnt understand what the fuck you were sayin,  sorry homie  ;)

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2002, 03:25:47 AM »
lol...you didn"t understand what the fuck i was saying, really? hmm....-yea OK...lol...dat"s why you haven"t replyed than, I guess..... :D *sarcastic*

OWEN"s remark is like a god gift to you homie...now you can avoid replying to my posts saying you don"t get what I was saying....lollol

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2002, 12:19:53 PM »
LMAO@owen

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2002, 03:03:16 PM »
cmon homie, you know your argument is wrong.  America has been turning a blind eye to Israel's nuclear program for decades,

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2002, 04:05:53 PM »
i think the reason why us, the United States , are doing this is becuase we don't have to worry about israel bombing us at all,but you could say we could worry about the latter

it's a selfish reason , but in a way a smart one, BUT i don't think any countries should have nukes except britain and the US

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2002, 04:42:38 PM »
cmon man, the two imperial states deserve nukes??

if u wanna ban nukes, which i believe should happen, u should ban it all the way

and cmon do you really believe any nation will attack US with nukes??? im just sayin its so hypocritical that the US criticizes
Iraq, Libya, Syria, Pakistan etc when they havent said ANYTHING about Israel's program which is more advanced that all of the aforementioned countries programs

plus, they criticize Cuba for helping Iran and Iraq when Israel is helping India develop nations

- Lewis Carroll