Author Topic: The FINAL DubCC Top 100 West Coast Songs of all time  (Read 6637 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Re: The FINAL DubCC Top 100 West Coast Songs of all time
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2005, 11:40:45 AM »
Just a reminder.........

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2005, 11:54:46 AM »
tha dogg pound what would u do should be on the list murder was the case alot more

WestCoasta

« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2005, 12:50:40 AM »
that's a pretty good job, I didn't disagree with too many

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2005, 01:30:34 AM »
ye is a solid list man, few tunes i would have added and taken away but thats down to my own personal taste n classikz, but generally is well researched and anyway nuff props go to you! keep thingz up.

westside159

« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2005, 05:50:52 AM »
NO COMPTON'S MOSTWANTED & MC EIHT ?????  AND WHY ARE THERE SO MANY DJ QUIK SONGS THERE SHOULD ONLY BE TWO QUIK SONGS AT THE MOST HE ONLY HAD TWO MAYBE THREE HIT SONGS !!!!

NO CELLY CEL SONGS ARE YOU CRAZY ????????????????????

Paul

« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2005, 09:10:51 AM »
NO CELLY CEL SONGS ARE YOU CRAZY ????????????????????

yeah there should have been a couple from celly cel so many classics
its goin down tonite
bellin through my hood
fuck the world
ride
jus the dog in me....................so many more
funkyfreshintheflesh

Okka

« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2005, 09:16:59 AM »
We should make this kind of a thread with Dogg Pound too, somethin like top 15 songs or soemthin'...

Paul

« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2005, 09:20:10 AM »
We should make this kind of a thread with Dogg Pound too, somethin like top 15 songs or soemthin'...

that would be tite but i love nearly every dogg pound song
it would be too hard 2 decide
funkyfreshintheflesh

Diabolical

« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2005, 09:55:46 AM »
Most people are saying there should be one or two by this guy or that guy but no one realises thats impossible with a list of 100 because if everyone on the list has 2 songs nominated that means there will be 50 rappers on it. Which means that there is always gonna be some people left off it. So there is really no way to stop that.

Also songs by Dre ect are gonna be be nominated more than cuts by Bay rappers because they are big hits which people remember more, and as R-Tistic said people wernt voting for the same songs which is because none of them were as big or as remembered as Nuthin But A G Thang/Regulate.

I think the list does a good job of highlighting the "mainstream" hits and other underground classics.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 10:03:58 AM by Cop Killla »

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2005, 10:30:30 PM »
Most people are saying there should be one or two by this guy or that guy but no one realises thats impossible with a list of 100 because if everyone on the list has 2 songs nominated that means there will be 50 rappers on it. Which means that there is always gonna be some people left off it. So there is really no way to stop that.

Also songs by Dre ect are gonna be be nominated more than cuts by Bay rappers because they are big hits which people remember more, and as R-Tistic said people wernt voting for the same songs which is because none of them were as big or as remembered as Nuthin But A G Thang/Regulate.

I think the list does a good job of highlighting the "mainstream" hits and other underground classics.

Yeah that's basically what happens. I remember when I was doing it, there were some artists who would have 15 votes, but 10 of them would be for different songs so there was no one song that made it. That's what happens with those artists, because most people who are fans of them will not have the same favorite songs.

southwest602

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2005, 02:26:10 AM »
nice nigga. much props for the list. i did think a couple more pac shit should have made it. hail mary should have been higher. much props nigga.

IzUwitIt

« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2005, 02:33:58 AM »
props. all the classics

noticed a few missing but itz gd list

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2005, 03:35:38 AM »
i understand its hard to fit everything.  BUT WHERE THE FUCK IS CELLYS ITZ GOIN DOWN TONITE

FuckGunit662

« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2005, 10:32:18 AM »
Rappin' 4-Tay: "Ain't No Playa"

Jakubs

« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2005, 08:39:44 PM »
I've been to this thread so many times just to check the list from time to time to see what other songs I'm missing. I'm in the midst of making an mp3 disc of all 100 songs so I can hear them in continuous play. I'll let everyone know when I'm done, and might be able to hook up the discs if there's enough demand.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake