Author Topic: Anybody in the LA area goin' to 106 & Park tomorrow???  (Read 248 times)

Sikotic™

Re:Anybody in the LA area goin' to 106 & Park tomorrow???
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2004, 09:10:08 PM »
If you saw the Eamon performance, they showed me like 3 times. I was the dude in the red Enyce jersey lookin all bored n shit lol.

Actually I saw you on tv singing along  ;D

I told those motherfuckers to edit that shit out gad damn it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2004, 09:12:04 PM »
If you saw the Eamon performance, they showed me like 3 times. I was the dude in the Pink Fade-away FUBU jersey lookin all aroused n shit lol.

Actually I saw you on tv singing along  ;D

Yea I did too! ;D

JK

-KIDRENEGADE-

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2004, 11:12:37 PM »
WOAH!!! Damn you gotta see her fine ass in person. That ass pokin out from her skirt  :o :o :o. SOme air in the studio was blowing up her skirt lol.

I'll prop u....BUt
Fuck it!!! (I'll speak on it)

I'm jealous az fuck..
but u know!!!

I'm out
Hatesrats 2oooIV

SGV

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2004, 12:17:51 AM »
My brother is in Jersey right now, but tonight he went to NY to peep the Kanye show out there. He said Kanye tore it down. Mos Def came out. Common came out. Bleek and Dame Dash. He said shit was raw. I'm hitting the show at the El Rey(on Friday) and The Roots show on Saturday. If you're gonna hit any of these, scream at me. We'll kick it.

Back to lurking.

We Fly High

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2004, 01:10:39 AM »
holy shit man. you've got to be kidding me, i hope that those guys show up in LA. Mos Def and Common with fucking Kanye. that'll be soooooo sick. i dont give a fuck if bleek shows up either, it'll just be another addition to the show. better yet like Jay Z and shit, twista. fuuuck. I would think they would all be here for all stars weekend since even 106 and park are chilling here. and thats like one of the biggest events of the year. so hopefully shit poooops off. i tried to get into a show with Skillz, Pharoahe Monch, Talib Kweli, and Mos Def back int he bay durin the summer. i was so hyped for the fuckin show, but when i got in line they fuckin denied my 21 ID. i kept insistin it was mine, but they started askin me about my birth signs like cancer,scorpio shit, and i didnt know the one of my friends so i got fucked...i was only 19..soo man... it was ugly. i hella regret not seeing mos def, hes my fave hip hop act forsure. u smoke SGV? we should light a few up durin the show. im tryin to go to the Roots show, but man everyone busy w/ valentines plans and shit, or going back home to the bay.. so i dunno. i dont want to come back to Santa barbara, cos i;d just be doing jack shit here when i could be watching a Roots show.

SGV

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2004, 02:47:53 AM »
Not much of a smoker, I usually just drink. We can throw back a few if you want.