Author Topic: Even Sicker news than the 11 year old being killed  (Read 212 times)

Trauma-san

Even Sicker news than the 11 year old being killed
« on: February 09, 2004, 06:38:11 AM »
I know you've all heard about the little 11 year old girl who was kidnapped from a car wash, then later found dead at the hand of a guy who had had 13 arrests in the past decade... well... I've got an even worse one.

This man in the Carolinas, I saw it on the news, is going to trial for murdering his 12 year old daughter in 2001.  The kicker is, he just didn't kill her, they also have him up on conspiracy charges; because the girl had been raped by another man before her death.  So not only did this sick fuck kill his little girl, he let some guy rape her, then killed her.  that might be even worse than the 6 year old who got her back broken by her parents who sacrificed her to the devil, what a bunch of crap.  

The Dead Eyed Peas should have made that song about this kind of crap, "Where's The Love".  

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Even Sicker news than the 11 year old being killed
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2004, 08:29:45 AM »
u should read up about what ian huntley did. he had been accused of various sexual things with underaged girls before but then he got a job at a primary school caretaker. and two girls end up dead by him. when the search for them was goin on he even filed for over time as he was "helping" find the two girls he killed!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2004, 04:42:34 PM »
That's kinda like O.J. offering a reward for the people that find whoever killed nicole Simpson.  Hell, he could make that motherfucker 100 million, wouldn't matter.  He could offer the Brooklyn bridge up as a reward for info.  

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2004, 03:37:55 AM »
Your sig and avator are wack

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2004, 05:53:22 AM »
Your sig and avator are wack

Your opinion, peace~

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2004, 07:49:26 AM »
No I aint hatin or nothn, but why the rock N Roll and the pic with the old American flag (which we know represents one thing) on your sig if it's a hip hop forum?

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2004, 07:46:57 PM »
 >:(

This is a fuckin sick story I wouldn't even sentence these people to the death penalty more like a random torture penalty for every year his daughter lived prior to that and then death.....by heavy rocks covered in feces and semen from a guy with AIDS.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2004, 09:35:05 PM by Cupid Valentino »

-KIDRENEGADE-

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2004, 08:43:26 PM »
No I aint hatin or nothn, but why the rock N Roll and the pic with the old American flag (which we know represents one thing) on your sig if it's a hip hop forum?

Because I've found many people, you included, are pretty closed minded when it comes to music other than hiphop.  So I change my avatar and signature to represent a quality band or artist that's not hip-hop, hoping that some will try their music out and enjoy it.  The band pictured is Lynyrd Skynyrd, a quality blues band from Alabama, the lead singer's Ronnie Van Zandt, who unfortunately died in a plane crash in the midst of his prime.  Since I changed my avatar two weeks ago, I've had people ask me about them, download their music, and enjoy it.  Thanks for being interested, you learned something today.  

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2004, 06:16:24 AM »

Because I've found many people, you included, are pretty closed minded when it comes to music other than hiphop.  So I change my avatar and signature to represent a quality band or artist that's not hip-hop, hoping that some will try their music out and enjoy it.  The band pictured is Lynyrd Skynyrd, a quality blues band from Alabama, the lead singer's Ronnie Van Zandt, who unfortunately died in a plane crash in the midst of his prime.  Thanks for being interested, you learned something today.  

His point is,that a hiphopforum is hardly a place to be a billboard for whatever rockband you like. You could even like the didgeridoo and "Billy the Weird Aboriginal",I wouldn't care.It's just that displaying this on a hiphopforum is rather inappropriate. (Apart from that the avatar REALLY sucks)

Thanks for being interested, you learned something today.

Tell us,is it to compensate an ingrained sense of inferiority complex or pure arrogance that you're allways putting yourself above others?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2004, 06:19:34 AM by Deinopteryx garuda »
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2004, 06:06:59 PM »
^^^   hahahahahahahahahhaah

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2004, 06:43:29 PM »

Because I've found many people, you included, are pretty closed minded when it comes to music other than hiphop.  So I change my avatar and signature to represent a quality band or artist that's not hip-hop, hoping that some will try their music out and enjoy it.  The band pictured is Lynyrd Skynyrd, a quality blues band from Alabama, the lead singer's Ronnie Van Zandt, who unfortunately died in a plane crash in the midst of his prime.  Thanks for being interested, you learned something today.  

His point is,that a hiphopforum is hardly a place to be a billboard for whatever rockband you like. You could even like the didgeridoo and "Billy the Weird Aboriginal",I wouldn't care.It's just that displaying this on a hiphopforum is rather inappropriate. (Apart from that the avatar REALLY sucks)

Thanks for being interested, you learned something today.

Tell us,is it to compensate an ingrained sense of inferiority complex or pure arrogance that you're allways putting yourself above others?

Yeah, You're right.  I changed it to be your friend... can you click my props now?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2004, 06:50:52 PM by Snoop #875,456,238 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2004, 02:01:16 AM »
The Dead Eyed Peas should have made that song about this kind of crap, "Where's The Love".  

Black Eyed Peas