Author Topic: Tech breaks down some concepts used by the US govt to fool its people Vol. 1  (Read 404 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Tech breaks down some concepts used by the US govt to fool its people Vol. 1
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2004, 10:13:38 AM »
No pussy, its more like 10 years ago you gave some lil boy some guns so he could kill this other kid you didnt like. Then once homeboy wasnt following your orders to your satisfaction u use the same guns you gave him as an excuse to fight him. All this over a suspicion that these guns still exist, and even if they did, these guns wouldnt even prick your skin.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2004, 03:21:18 PM »
No pussy, its more like 10 years ago you gave some lil boy some guns so he could kill this other kid you didnt like. Then once homeboy wasnt following your orders to your satisfaction u use the same guns you gave him as an excuse to fight him. All this over a suspicion that these guns still exist, and even if they did, these guns wouldnt even prick your skin.

Worst... Analogy... Ever...

smerlus

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2004, 08:36:23 PM »
No pussy

now i see why you're an angry ass dude

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2004, 01:05:00 PM »

Worst... Analogy... Ever...

I disagree carnaal.....

"10 years ago you gave some lil boy some guns so he could kill this other kid you didnt like"

more like 15 yrs, but America funds Saddam vs Iran

"Then once homeboy wasnt following your orders to your satisfaction u use the same guns you gave him as an excuse to fight him"

- fighting Iran good, fighting Kuwait? Bad.
- "He is a monstrous dictator who gassed his own people"
^ The people were gassed when he was a US ally, and many of the equipment was provided by the US, this same incident is used bu Bush to justify this war

"All this over a suspicion that these guns still exist, and even if they did, these guns wouldnt even prick your skin."

The suspicion part is correct because the existence of weapons was never guaranteed. Second, any weaponry Saddam does have is 1980 era chemical weaponry which is obsolete now.

So, the analogy is perfect. I just proved it.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2004, 08:51:03 PM »
So now you're a expert on chemical weapons and the exact amount that saddam had?

You moron...

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2004, 09:31:13 AM »
exactly all chemical and biological weapons expire in 3 to 5 years. where did u hear that?? maybe some will not be effective anymore but i'm sure lots will still be deadly

plus to the arguments about no weapons being found. it hasn't been proved they were not there, but it has been proved they were there, and there was inteligance to say they were seeking wmd materials in particular nuclear

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2004, 03:05:21 PM »
VOTE DEMACRAT

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2004, 04:24:17 PM »
LOL!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2004, 07:13:05 PM »
So now you're a expert on chemical weapons and the exact amount that saddam had?

You moron...

Unlike you, I actually peeped what people like Hans Blix, Scott Riotter and Mohamed El Barahei have to say

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2004, 07:13:54 PM »

plus to the arguments about no weapons being found. it hasn't been proved they were not there, but it has been proved they were there, and there was inteligance to say they were seeking wmd materials in particular nuclear

By your logic nothing in life is certain, the truth could not be any closer to your face and you would still find a way to deny it

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned