Author Topic: Jay-Z- The Grey Album  (Read 1032 times)

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Jay-Z- The Grey Album
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2004, 02:07:50 AM »
All I found on Imesh was "Threat" and it's dope as fuck. If anyone can up this shit It'd be greatly appreciated.

ecrazy

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2004, 12:47:10 AM »
There U Go Kuruption:
 ;)

http://65.115.242.4/autophiles/uploads/grey_album/

ONE NOTE: IT's Missing Lucifer & Threats, U Need 2 find it on Kazaa Or Winmx Or one of those pirate things

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2004, 12:45:34 PM »
The ones on Imesh is the White album by Kno, even tho its says its the grey album

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2004, 03:12:32 PM »
fucking dope.

Innovative shit.

HOW IS IT INNOVATIVE TO JUS JACK THE BEAT OF A BAND THATS BEEN DEAD FOR 35 YEARZ?  IT RUINED THA BLACK ALBUM AN MAKES IT HIPPITIZED AND I AINT TALKIN BOUT BIG POPPA (RIP) FUC A HIPPY GET THAT OUTTA HEAHHHHH

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2004, 03:18:35 PM »
*breaks character

Guys... do yourself a favor.  Download the white album and get blown away, this guy fucking HACKED all the music from the album, it sounds horrible, I'm not shitting you, take the original beatles songs, and the beats alone sound 10 times better than what he did for this album.  Disgusting.  

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2004, 03:50:53 PM »
*breaks character

Guys... do yourself a favor.  Download the white album and get blown away, this guy fucking HACKED all the music from the album, it sounds horrible, I'm not shitting you, take the original beatles songs, and the beats alone sound 10 times better than what he did for this album.  Disgusting.  

LOL sometimes u make me laugh homie...
(Although I respect your tatse in music)
ure' not the only one who listen's to music other than hip-hop...LMAO
U ain't schooling anyone in Music history & ain't bringing nothin' new 2 most's table..
I'm sure all the 25/26 & over homies on the board have heard & listened to every single artist u try and show off u know about...lol
It's just a waste of time to try and come in and act like your the only one who has "Pet sounds" or has loved and listened to Buddy Holly's music...
"Lynard Skynard"
ect...

(Prop's for exposing some....)
But the way it comes out most of the time..
it's like ure' saying peoples taste in music is ass if they don't know or constantly brag about someone who...
u prob just got into yourself..?

This is a hip-hop board..
that's why we talk/hip-hop LOL...
If it was Classic rock/Legend's in the game talk..
then we can discuss those in length.

"The White album"...come on homie
It's a sin if u don't own that one (O'course I got it)
+ this remix album has brought to the eyes of the younger peep's..The Beatles
(that may not have been so familiar befor)

Yeah it's "Jacked" but it still brings to light how ahead of their time..
the Beatles were..
(That's all that matter's in the bottom line)
Hatesrats 2oooIV

bez

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2004, 05:00:20 PM »
fucking dope.

Innovative shit.

HOW IS IT INNOVATIVE TO JUS JACK THE BEAT OF A BAND THATS BEEN DEAD FOR 35 YEARZ?  IT RUINED THA BLACK ALBUM AN MAKES IT HIPPITIZED AND I AINT TALKIN BOUT BIG POPPA (RIP) FUC A HIPPY GET THAT OUTTA HEAHHHHH

Its innovative because this dude has had the idea and made it work.  Stop trying to school people on what should be done and what not, if all the remaining members of the beatles said they liked it you wud jump on dick and say you liked it too.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2004, 05:58:45 PM »
fucking dope.

Innovative shit.

Its innovative because this dude has had the idea and made it work.  Stop trying to school people on what should be done and what not, if all the remaining members of the beatles said they liked it you wud jump on dick and say you liked it too.

HAs there been any comment from the remaining members?

Gotta go get the new Indigo Girls album.  8)  Cause I'm gangsta!

-KIDRENEGADE-

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2004, 06:42:17 PM »
Alls i got to say is, after geting this, i got the white album (ive always like the beatles, but ive only heard like 15-20 songs), this shit was amazing, of course its 100x better than Jay Z, esp for the time, But the grey album is great, its an amazing idea,  nicely done, out of all the black album remixes, this 1 is the best

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2004, 08:00:17 PM »
Good lookin' with the link. But uhm...this is whack. The only two I'm feelin' is "What More Can I Say" and "Encore".

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2004, 08:28:23 PM »
Good lookin' with the link. But uhm...this is whack. The only two I'm feelin' is "What More Can I Say" and "Encore".

Not feelin "Threat", "Allure", or "Change Clothes"?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Trauma-san

« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2004, 08:31:02 PM »
First off, don't the fucking replies here show that most of these young fuckers haven't heard the white album?  Who played the lead guitar on While My Guitar Gently Weeps? Fuck, which song from the 'grey' album samples while my guitar gently weeps?  It's just a fucking shame, that they hack up a few bars of CLASSIC Beatles songs, and then add a horribly mixed bassline on it, and everybody sweats the shit like it's genius.  It's not genius, all it does it degrade the original song.  

I'm not saying I know all that about music, I don't know shit.  I do know enough to say though that most of the people on here are fucking ignorant to what good music is.  No, the Beatles haven't commented on the album because Jay Z is shit music.  Why would they give a fuck that somebody jacked music they've grown 35 years from?  Paul McCartney's composing fucking symphonies now, Jay Z's still trying to pay somebody for a good hi-hat.

You've heard Pet Sounds but these other kids haven't heard shit, and if you know so much about the shit, name 2 songs from the album.  Name 3 songs from the White Album.  To hear this album destroyed like this, and people applaud it? LOL what a bunch of fucking prankstas.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2004, 08:39:57 PM »
First off, don't the fucking replies here show that most of these young fuckers haven't heard the white album?  Who played the lead guitar on While My Guitar Gently Weeps? Fuck, which song from the 'grey' album samples while my guitar gently weeps?  It's just a fucking shame, that they hack up a few bars of CLASSIC Beatles songs, and then add a horribly mixed bassline on it, and everybody sweats the shit like it's genius.  It's not genius, all it does it degrade the original song.  

I'm not saying I know all that about music, I don't know shit.  I do know enough to say though that most of the people on here are fucking ignorant to what good music is.  No, the Beatles haven't commented on the album because Jay Z is shit music.  Why would they give a fuck that somebody jacked music they've grown 35 years from?  Paul McCartney's composing fucking symphonies now, Jay Z's still trying to pay somebody for a good hi-hat.

You've heard Pet Sounds but these other kids haven't heard shit, and if you know so much about the shit, name 2 songs from the album.  Name 3 songs from the White Album.  To hear this album destroyed like this, and people applaud it? LOL what a bunch of fucking prankstas.

you forgot to put

*Breaks Character ::)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2004, 08:40:20 PM by I'm Rick James...BITCH! »

-KIDRENEGADE-

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2004, 09:33:49 PM »
wasnt it all done by 9th wonder? i saw it on mtv news and they played a bit of encore.. pretty dope
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2004, 10:40:59 PM »

Not feelin "Threat", "Allure", or "Change Clothes"?

I stated that "Threat" was tight as fuck earlier, but then someone said it wasn't from The Grey Album.