Author Topic: FUCK organized religion  (Read 351 times)

bhanghee

FUCK organized religion
« on: February 11, 2004, 03:05:43 PM »
Seriously, do you guys see the point of it?? All it creates is hate among groups of people for no real reason. ALso, to the ppl that believe that their religion is the ABSOLUT TRUTH...i laugh at u. EVERY religion has something that crosses it off as being complteely logical. THE EARTH WAS CREATED IN MORE THAN 7 DAYS...THERE CANT BE A GOD WITH AN ELEPHANT AND 4 ARMS...JESUS DID NOT COME BACK FROM THE DEAD... OK so if Christianity is the truth, why didnt anyone hear about this shit before? Why did ancient men worship things like the Sun God, the Tree God, and the Lake God?? Men just need to feel there is something more than the present world. I think religion is still cool for its values, and the fact it does keep ppl in check, but still its also one thing that limits you from doing things that you want. And religions change with time too- so how can yall claim one religion is alsolutely true? pz 8)

Trauma-san

Re:FUCK organized religion
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2004, 04:30:59 PM »
Do what you want Peace~

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2004, 06:44:11 PM »
you make SOME ok point, i also dislike organized for its bad things, like wars for religion, and general deaths for religion, or missionaries forcing religon on the less educated people... but as i figure people need religion, throughout the history of the world, man has seeked a need for a higher power, so u cant blame people, people cant accept the fact that there is nothing, or theres no heaven or that death is IT, i cant belive in religion, i belive in science too much

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2004, 07:21:49 PM »
im glad im not the only one who feels that way. organized religion is fuckin bullshit...i hate hearing these things:

if you dont go to church you will go to hell: fuck you...if i go to church i feel like im already in hell...i dont need to go kiss gods ass once a week.

if you kill somebody you're automatically going to hell nomatter what: bullshit. if god didnt have any possible means of justification for things like self defense, etc...then he wouldnt've given us the ability in the first place.

i cant stand bible thumpers either...the people who feel they need to advertise for god...seriously since when the fuck does god need publicity? stupid fucks. take those fuckin WWJD bracelets off you assholes.

whew...sorry guys but bible thumpers really piss me off lol

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2004, 07:36:50 PM »
Seriously, do you guys see the point of it?? All it creates is hate among groups of people for no real reason. ALso, to the ppl that believe that their religion is the ABSOLUT TRUTH...i laugh at u. EVERY religion has something that crosses it off as being complteely logical. THE EARTH WAS CREATED IN MORE THAN 7 DAYS...THERE CANT BE A GOD WITH AN ELEPHANT AND 4 ARMS...JESUS DID NOT COME BACK FROM THE DEAD... OK so if Christianity is the truth, why didnt anyone hear about this shit before? Why did ancient men worship things like the Sun God, the Tree God, and the Lake God?? Men just need to feel there is something more than the present world. I think religion is still cool for its values, and the fact it does keep ppl in check, but still its also one thing that limits you from doing things that you want. And religions change with time too- so how can yall claim one religion is alsolutely true? pz 8)

Regarding the Earth being created in 7 days.........Who said that they were 24 Hour days?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2004, 07:59:04 PM »
omg its people like you who will be in hell if your not saved damn i wish i could help these people all these people are being controlled by cults so im outta here

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2004, 08:12:06 PM »
good point lincon, if god created the world in 7 days.... i dont how to say it but just, Time is MAnmade.... so...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2004, 08:14:32 PM »
Lol....poor kid
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2004, 08:19:23 PM »
omg u fuckin idoits God could do anything he wants he has the power he could create the world in the blink of an eye so he could do it in 7 days like he fed alot of people with only a peice of bread and after they were done eating they were fool and there was leftovers can u see the power of Jesus
PRAISE THE LORD

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2004, 08:54:25 PM »
Seriously, do you guys see the point of it?? All it creates is hate among groups of people for no real reason. ALso, to the ppl that believe that their religion is the ABSOLUT TRUTH...i laugh at u. EVERY religion has something that crosses it off as being complteely logical.

The point is that we are not placed here on Earth to eat, sleep, make money, and have sex.  We have a greater purpose to worship Allah and to obey what he has commanded upon us.  You were born Muslim; in submission to Allah's will.  Society made you other than Muslim.  Society made you to believe there is no absolute truth.

OK so if Christianity is the truth, why didnt anyone hear about this shit before? Why did ancient men worship things like the Sun God, the Tree God, and the Lake God??

Islam is the truth.  Those who worshipped the Sun God, Tree God, and Lake God were in manifest error.  Since the days of the first man; Adam, the prophets have been sent throughout time, to all nations and tribes, to warn them about the practice of worshipping false idols.  To guide them to the straight path of monotheism (worshipping one God), and attributing no partners to our glorious Creator.

Men just need to feel there is something more than the present world. I think religion is still cool for its values, and the fact it does keep ppl in check, but still its also one thing that limits you from doing things that you want. And religions change with time too- so how can yall claim one religion is alsolutely true? pz 8)

Man has a natural inclination to do what is right and pleasing to Allah.  Islam, as a community supports man in his natural inclination to worship the most high, the supreme being, Allah.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2004, 08:54:53 PM by Ibrahim Islam »

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2004, 10:00:06 PM »
supreme fag is who ur talking bout allah is fake and the Devil tricking you and u will be decieved by him
« Last Edit: February 11, 2004, 10:00:27 PM by Al Capone »

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2004, 11:19:21 PM »
al capone, get your childish ass outta here, your not worthy of being around an adult conversation. you obviously are a young buck who knows jack shit, you need to get out into the real world and learn a lot of things. you'll get straight clowned for talkin like this outside of the net. and im not just talkin about this thread
« Last Edit: February 11, 2004, 11:20:41 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

Soul_On_Ice

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2004, 11:48:35 PM »
QUAKE, to answer your question, religion has no proof. There is no real way to prove that any of the things believed in ones religion is true. There is no proof that there is a god. That's why people BELIEVE in religion, and it is up to each individual to believe in what they feel is right. It's a choice someone can make. Just like let's say for instance you go to India Sweets & Spices, and your friend gets the tandoori chicken and you get the rice. Does it necessarily mean that what your friend got tastes better, or what you got tastes better? No. It's subjective, and depends on what you feel is better. Indian food was a bad example, it all smells like shit, but you get the idea.

PhantomChild

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2004, 06:01:03 PM »
omg its people like you who will be in hell if your not saved damn i wish i could help these people all these people are being controlled by cults so im outta here

Cults!?Man get the fuck outta here with that shit!I ain't controlled by no
fucking cult! >:( >:(

Cold187umKilla

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2004, 09:59:07 AM »

Cults!?Man get the fuck outta here with that shit!I ain't controlled by no
fucking cult! >:( >:(
it doesnt necessarily mean u have to be with a group of people u dont get what hes sayin