Author Topic: FUCK organized religion  (Read 348 times)

PhantomChild

• 'G'
Re:FUCK organized religion
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2004, 07:55:02 PM »
omg its people like you who will be in hell if your not saved damn i wish i could help these people all these people are being controlled by cults so im outta here

Cults!?Man get the fuck outta here with that shit!I ain't controlled by no
fucking cult! >:( >:(
it doesnt necessarily mean u have to be with a group of people u dont get what hes sayin

But still though........... ;)

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2004, 12:57:44 PM »
I dont know about some organized religionz but i got respect for all of em even tho i dont agree w/ somez viewz. But fuk devil worshiperz, anyway.....i dont care what anybody sayz, i stand for christiany n jezuz christ on anyday, that ell never change. Jesus haz done way to much for me in the past 1 year that itz totally unexplainable to u guyz but i know it was him that helped, along w/ my deceased dad, get thru what i waz goin thru n it coulda been anyway else but them jus cuz the way shit went down. N thatz not brainwash talk from no preacher at a chruch, thats REAL ass shit. jesus lives n he will be bak, yall see...........

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2004, 03:05:23 PM »
whats supposed to happen when jesus comes back? and why would he come back? wat he will fix the world, or... i cant live my life prasing someone or wating for someone, i cant be held down by religion, i just have enough morals to not steal, kill, lie..., i dont need religion to tell me not to do that, when they are all fuckin hipocrits, and you know they are

We Fly High

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2004, 04:54:28 PM »
mnan i used to be christian.. like i was born and raised ina  christian family, go to church f or like over 10 years... but man one day i just realized that it wasnt for me..

i figure first of all organized religion isnt really cool.. religion should be an individual experience, and when you put religion into the context of a mass crowd, shit changes. like "group think" theory... when ur in a crowd with a bunch of other people believing something, its much easier for you to believe in it too..and i believ eu can have "individual expereinces" and worship not just at church, but anywhere...

and 2nd of all.. theres just been too much shit in our history and past, that we can even choose one religion... so now my motto is : man if you're trying to do good for yourself and trying to enrich the lives of other people, and as long as ur trying ur best to lead a straight life, that you will go to "heaven"..

and 3rd of all.. theres been too much corruption in our authorities like presidents, and all that catholic bishop controversy, that i find it hard to even place belief and trust into anyone other than myself...much less a person i dont even know personally..

infinite59

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2004, 07:23:10 AM »
As a collective whole you can actualize events on a scale you could never imagine as an individual.  When the first great civilization united in Egypt under the direction of the Pharoah; because of thier unrestrained passion for the afterlife and unified cohesiveness they were able to make a history that is still astonishing to us over 4,000 years later.  

Imagine being a teenage boy on a farm when one day the Pharoah requests your services.  You are picked up and taken to the center of Egypt and you spend a year biulding these pyramids.  After your year of service is completed you are released back to your village; but you will never forget that experience for as long as you live.  The experience was much greater and larger than anything you could have accomplished yourself.  You were a part of a collective whole, the sum is larger than it's individual parts.

At our most powerless moments, we reach out for a higher power.  Something that is beyond us, but at the same time, within us.  A sense of wholeness that we have never known but always felt we were entitled to.  We were placed on this Earth to worship Allah and to glorify his name.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2004, 07:56:25 AM »
when u said organised religion i was expecting to hear about the vatican and how currupt they r

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2004, 12:29:27 PM »
We were placed on this Earth to worship Allah and to glorify his name.

I've said it before and now I do it again. Someone who DESIRES you to worship him,is not worshippable at all.
And if the meaning of Allah was to let the whole world worship him,he failed miserably.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

infinite59

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2004, 03:10:41 PM »

I've said it before and now I do it again. Someone who DESIRES you to worship him,is not worshippable at all.
And if the meaning of Allah was to let the whole world worship him,he failed miserably.

Allah doesn't need anything from us.  He doesn't need us to worship him.  We worship Allah to purify ourselves, to stay on the path that is righteous; and not the path that is deserving of his anger.

"By the token of time and through the ages
Verily man is at loss
Except those who worship Allah
And enjoin in the mutual teaching of righteousness,
Good deeds, and council others towards patience"

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2004, 12:43:42 AM »

Allah doesn't need anything from us.  He doesn't need us to worship him.  We worship Allah to purify ourselves, to stay on the path that is righteous; and not the path that is deserving of his anger.
If that's true,you were straight up lying in the post I quoted before this one.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2004, 01:07:00 AM »
whats supposed to happen when jesus comes back? and why would he come back? wat he will fix the world, or... i cant live my life prasing someone or wating for someone, i cant be held down by religion, i just have enough morals to not steal, kill, lie..., i dont need religion to tell me not to do that, when they are all fuckin hipocrits, and you know they are
To non christian belivers it sounds like a total fairy tale, something that could never happen because its not possible, but thats why god is god. But when jesus comes back, as it says in revelations, every 1 in the world is going to see him come down from the sky on a white hoarse regardless of where u are. The reason will be to save the world before it gets self destructed. 7 years after the anti christ avivrs. the rapture is suppsed to be when jesus DOES come bak and take all the christians. or something very close to that. a pastor could tell u more.......

Keepin it REAL

Suga Foot

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2004, 09:54:03 AM »
I think organized religeon is a good thing.  It gives people something to live for.  It's just not for me.  I'm not gonna go to hell for not believing.  Because as far as I'm concerned, there is no hell.

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2004, 09:56:25 AM »
^^^^^^^^ PLEASE along w/ some of u other commenterz that say fuk organized religion, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go see "passion of the christ".

Keepin it REAL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2004, 03:28:51 PM »
^^^^^^^^ PLEASE along w/ some of u other commenterz that say fuk organized religion, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go see "passion of the christ".

or better yet, read the old testament...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2004, 07:39:30 PM »

or better yet, read the old testament...

That's a great read.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris