Author Topic: 213 on 106 & Park Right Now!!  (Read 812 times)

mauzip

Re:213 on 106 & Park Right Now!!
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2004, 02:13:58 AM »
If this is gonna hit mIRC, let me know cause I wanna see this ;)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2004, 02:42:58 AM »
Where are all them haters that said they knew 213 wasnt gon happen, that they knew from good sources, that there was disputes about money...motherfuckers!! Them like to talk shit and act like them got contacts, motherfuckers aint got no contacts! It's ridiculous.

213 is coming. Y'all can hate now. Y'all can hate when it's out. Y'all can hate later. Whatever, 213 is coming and y'all gonna cop it.

dude u have no idea. ever heard of... mind changes? ever heard of.. break ups to make ups..? hopefully the same thing will happen with WSC and theyll be back together.
why would anybody say 213 is not comin out without a reason? trust, there were reasons to say that, just because u dont know dont hate.

but anyway, im hella glad they this shit looks like its acutally gone happen, hope its for real this time!!!!!!!

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2004, 04:14:50 AM »
Where are all them haters that said they knew 213 wasnt gon happen, that they knew from good sources, that there was disputes about money...motherfuckers!! Them like to talk shit and act like them got contacts, motherfuckers aint got no contacts! It's ridiculous.

213 is coming. Y'all can hate now. Y'all can hate when it's out. Y'all can hate later. Whatever, 213 is coming and y'all gonna cop it.

dude u have no idea. ever heard of... mind changes? ever heard of.. break ups to make ups..? hopefully the same thing will happen with WSC and theyll be back together.
why would anybody say 213 is not comin out without a reason? trust, there were reasons to say that, just because u dont know dont hate.

but anyway, im hella glad they this shit looks like its acutally gone happen, hope its for real this time!!!!!!!

I wasnt talkin about you cause I know you aint the one who talks shit, you got your connections and come with tight info, and that's appreciated. But you must agree that there's been a whole lot of people hatin on 213 since the very beginning and, when December came and no album came out they all started sayin 213 was not gon happen and all that bullshit.

And it's not like I'm sayin this here, I've been sayin this shit for a long time, y'all can check it out if y'all dont remember. Thing is, dont hate for the sake of it, support 213 if you're feelin em or shut up if you dont. Simple as that. When the album is out we can all discuss if its good or not, but I really cant stand all this people hating on 213 without any reason.

Peace.

lbc213

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2004, 04:36:09 AM »
ow bwoy  ;D

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2004, 04:37:25 AM »

I wasnt talkin about you cause I know you aint the one who talks shit, you got your connections and come with tight info, and that's appreciated. But you must agree that there's been a whole lot of people hatin on 213 since the very beginning and, when December came and no album came out they all started sayin 213 was not gon happen and all that bullshit.

And it's not like I'm sayin this here, I've been sayin this shit for a long time, y'all can check it out if y'all dont remember. Thing is, dont hate for the sake of it, support 213 if you're feelin em or shut up if you dont. Simple as that. When the album is out we can all discuss if its good or not, but I really cant stand all this people hating on 213 without any reason.

Peace.

aight thats coo

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2004, 05:40:37 AM »
good news :)

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2004, 05:53:47 AM »
Ow Hella Yeah!  Best news Ive heard in awhile...

Cant wait for the album & Dollar Bill  

Chuuuuuch  8)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2004, 11:16:32 AM »
anyone else think this album should go on sales on April 21st at 3

that would be dope, even if it isn't a proper release day, it'll give you a reason to remember when it's dropping, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2004, 11:42:47 AM »
aha^^that would be dope man, but for real, it seems that 213 did giv a fuck about what the fans think and went back in the studioo and did some mo tracks cuz some of the shit did sound weak befo and have come back to hit us with their group album.........dope news, i jus hope it really duz drop

peace

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2004, 02:48:37 PM »
damn best news in a while..........i'm glad that find a way isn't the first single, that would never of blown up

btw what else was said on the show? i love to see those guys togethor
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2004, 06:32:09 PM »
it was good seein WARREN G preform..... oh and Nate wasnt 100% on Dollar BIll bein the single, only Warren and Snoop sounded like it, sounded like Nate wasnt happy with it

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2004, 06:34:57 PM »
it was good seein WARREN G preform..... oh and Nate wasnt 100% on Dollar BIll bein the single, only Warren and Snoop sounded like it, sounded like Nate wasnt happy with it

really why do you say that?  btw what else did they talk about
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2004, 09:38:14 PM »

well they talked about 213 history, nuthin we havnt heard b4. snoop showed a preveiw for Soul Plane and they preformed. but i think it was tite seein Warren G rappin on tv, fuck seein snoop and nate there always on lol. oh and i taped it, cant remember if i got the whole thing or just the preformance

Bomb-A®

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2004, 11:51:31 PM »
gr8 news
april!!!

peace

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2004, 01:46:45 AM »

well they talked about 213 history, nuthin we havnt heard b4. snoop showed a preveiw for Soul Plane and they preformed. but i think it was tite seein Warren G rappin on tv, fuck seein snoop and nate there always on lol. oh and i taped it, cant remember if i got the whole thing or just the preformance

You gots to put that shit in avi and upload it for all of us who neva got a chance to see it!!  ;)