Author Topic: Trauma reviews the Grammys  (Read 604 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Trauma reviews the Grammys
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2004, 07:26:10 AM »
The girl sounded like she thought 50 was gonna beat her ass, she said "Oh, What did I do???? This is my first time!" LOL like she was making excuses for winning.  

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2004, 01:49:54 PM »
Well, he did, but it was kind of like he was walking towards them, they smiled, put their hand out, he patted it, walked past, walked off stage.  So I dunno what his intentions were, I dunno if I wanna crucify him when he might have been going up to say "You beat me".  

well yeah, but I doubt his intentions were to give them props for the award. I guess he did it because he thought he deserved it more than Evenessance. I dont like 50 but I DO think he deserved the Grammy
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2004, 02:26:22 PM »
The girl sounded like she thought 50 was gonna beat her ass, she said "Oh, What did I do???? This is my first time!" LOL like she was making excuses for winning.  

lol can you blame her?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

JTSimon

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2004, 02:45:43 PM »
The intro they played for Evanescene sounds coo...

50 just wanted to be on stage/tv...nominated for 5 awards and not winning 1. Every1 was expecting 50 to atleast win this 1 award.

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2004, 09:21:19 PM »
He even got punked by Eminem twice.  That chick looked pretty at the awards, but looks weird as fuck in pictures.  When she was on stage, she looked beautiful, though.  I think it was because she was smiling, but when they take pictures, she poses and looks boring.  

NeoSoul

• 'G'
  • Minutes To Midnight
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2004, 05:21:29 AM »
man 50 deserved to be up on stage. evanesence had one good song thats it. their lp was crap. 50's lp is how many times platinum? the most played single on radio ever.. was at no1 for countless weeks.. 50 was the biggest thing to hit music since eminem the best new artist easily. fk the grammy's

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2004, 05:49:01 AM »
The Grammys are a joke.

The Predator

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2004, 02:04:57 PM »
Snoops got jokes!!! Cape! super pimp! But on the whole fuck the grammys.

S.L.A.B.

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2004, 08:18:18 PM »

lol wasn't 50 Cent suppose to perform? 50 Cent deserved that walk thru...he should fucking made a thank you speech after Evanescence.

what a fucking dickryder! ::) get off his nuts i always see you on G-Units nuts fuck them!