Author Topic: the bottom line  (Read 213 times)

smerlus

the bottom line
« on: February 11, 2004, 10:01:05 PM »
for all you people in here that think the war with iraq is terrible and the US is aweful for harming innocent iraqi terrorists...go to iraq and help your comrads....help these people you care so much about....your bitching and complaining isn't helping them at all.....

ever hear the phrase "if you're not a part of the solution, you're part of the problem"?

i know i like wildlife so i make donations to wildlife organizations..... if you like terrorists and anti americans.....go ahead and donate money to them....better yet go fight with them...

Sikotic™

Re:the bottom line
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2004, 10:32:33 PM »
I don't think its the terrorists people are worried about harming homie.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

smerlus

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2004, 11:24:52 PM »

What more does the American public need.  Months of Weapons inspections last year weren't enough.  America had to maim and pillage 10's of thousands of innocent Iraqi's to once again find out.. there's no weapons!

well in this post when it's US forces against iraqi forces.....the same iraqi forces that slaughtered 100,000's of thousands of thier own people but they are innocent and american forces are wrong.....that's the kind of people i'm talking about

Soul_On_Ice

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2004, 11:40:11 PM »
well in this post when it's US forces against iraqi forces.....the same iraqi forces that slaughtered 100,000's of thousands of thier own people

Wow, that has to be one of the most ignorant things ever said. I take it you have NO FUCKIN IDEA what's going on over there. You think "iraqi forces" as you call them are responsible for the deaths of the 100,000s of thousands of dead people? And you think the army is only killing "iraqi forces"? Did you hear about the woman and her kids on the street, and how the soldier heard a loud noise so he just randomly started shooting, and ended up killing those innocent victims? I'm not blaming the soldier at all. He has every right to be scared shitless. He probably doesn't want to be there, and might not have enough experience to handle those types of situations, and innocents are bound to die. That's why people are against the war. And I'm not even gonna get into the reason for the war in the first place because that's a whole 'nother story.

Soul_On_Ice

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2004, 11:43:16 PM »
By the way, if you say that those against the war should go over there and fight alongside the "terrorists" (not that you have any proof of that of course), then shouldn't those people that are so dearly for the war, GO AND FIGHT? Why are these idiots just sitting here rooting on their soldiers, throwing their fuckin underwear at the TV cheering them on, when they could be there to help them and fight for what they believe in? And that's the "bottom line".

smerlus

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2004, 11:56:51 PM »
well in this post when it's US forces against iraqi forces.....the same iraqi forces that slaughtered 100,000's of thousands of thier own people

Wow, that has to be one of the most ignorant things ever said. I take it you have NO FUCKIN IDEA what's going on over there. You think "iraqi forces" as you call them are responsible for the deaths of the 100,000s of thousands of dead people? And you think the army is only killing "iraqi forces"? Did you hear about the woman and her kids on the street, and how the soldier heard a loud noise so he just randomly started shooting, and ended up killing those innocent victims? I'm not blaming the soldier at all. He has every right to be scared shitless. He probably doesn't want to be there, and might not have enough experience to handle those types of situations, and innocents are bound to die. That's why people are against the war. And I'm not even gonna get into the reason for the war in the first place because that's a whole 'nother story.

innocent losses are in every war...nothing new...i could say the same thing about the iraqi's and thier road side bombs that kill reporters, iraqi police and innocent civilians

and the 100,000 of people i'm talking about are just some bodies they found in mass graves throughout iraq....you must have been in school when that news flash came out

smerlus

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2004, 11:57:12 PM »
By the way, if you say that those against the war should go over there and fight alongside the "terrorists" (not that you have any proof of that of course), then shouldn't those people that are so dearly for the war, GO AND FIGHT? Why are these idiots just sitting here rooting on their soldiers, throwing their fuckin underwear at the TV cheering them on, when they could be there to help them and fight for what they believe in? And that's the "bottom line".

before you come in here and make accusations....i've been there and done that...when the WTC was attacked i was already in the gulf and i was working the graveyard shift.....i was the first one to recieve the message on my ship, had to silence all the alarms that the machines were making....had to wake the captain of the ship, the operations chief and the message center chief...then i spent the next 6 months in the water not seeing land for more than 4 hours at a time and not being able to set foot on it so pardon me if i don't throw your bottom line in the trash along with the rest of the garbage you've posted here thus far

Soul_On_Ice

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2004, 12:06:30 AM »
innocent losses are in every war...nothing new...i could say the same thing about the iraqi's and thier road side bombs that kill reporters, iraqi police and innocent civilians

and the 100,000 of people i'm talking about are just some bodies they found in mass graves throughout iraq....you must have been in school when that news flash came out

1. Yes, innocent losses are in every war. The difference here is that we had no real reason to go to war with Iraq. Why do you think so many conservatives are losing faith in the Bush administration?

2. Yes, you could say the same thing about Iraqis and their roadside bombs, etc. Are you not bright enough to see the difference? Compare a guy going on a killing spree here to a country occupying another country for no reason and killing the people. They're 2 completely different things, and if you can't see that then I feel sorry for your brainless self.

3. Yes, there were mass graves. Saddam is evil. Nobody is saying he isn't. He was responsible for the deaths of those people. So that gives us the right to kill as many people in that country as he did. Great. So we respond to death with more death.

Soul_On_Ice

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2004, 12:07:58 AM »

before you come in here and make accusations....i've been there and done that...when the WTC was attacked i was already in the gulf and i was working the graveyard shift.....i was the first one to recieve the message on my ship, had to silence all the alarms that the machines were making....had to wake the captain of the ship, the operations chief and the message center chief...then i spent the next 6 months in the water not seeing land for more than 4 hours at a time and not being able to set foot on it so pardon me if i don't throw your bottom line in the trash along with the rest of the garbage you've posted here thus far

I said GO TO WAR, not be the captain's personal bitch. I can't believe you even consider yourself a soldier for having the responsibility to wake everyone up. Get over yourself man, really.

smerlus

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2004, 12:57:03 AM »

I said GO TO WAR, not be the captain's personal bitch. I can't believe you even consider yourself a soldier for having the responsibility to wake everyone up. Get over yourself man, really.

well seeing that my job came along with a top secret clearance, i can't get into details with you....and unlike the GI Joe cartoon you're accustomed to watching, alot more that just people running around with guns goes on....and for a hint of my job....do you think all the missles, ammunition, food, supplies and marines just appear? yes we are the most advanced but we're still a couple of years away from teleporting shit directly on our people...so have have you done for the iraqi or american side besides bitch and complain...

Soul_On_Ice

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2004, 01:40:51 AM »
Who said I bitch or complain? Did you read my 2nd post where I said:

"By the way, if you say that those against the war should go over there and fight alongside the "terrorists" (not that you have any proof of that of course), then shouldn't those people that are so dearly for the war, GO AND FIGHT?"

It was you who said that those people against the war should fight for the Iraqis, so I replied by saying that those who are for the war should consequently fight for the U.S. then. It was your idiotic comment, not mine. I'm against the war, but only an idiot like you would come to the conclusion that anyone against the war is pro-terrorist, anti-U.S, etc. I'm not bitching and complaining, I don't think the U.S. was right in invading Iraq, but what really can I do about it? Hundreds of thousands if not millions of people spoke out against the war, had protests and what not, but does the government give a fuck?

smerlus

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2004, 01:59:17 AM »
no the government doesn't give a fuck about peaceful little hippies like you...
the UN gave iraq time and more time and more time and they just kept fucking with the UN....so the US backed up the UN's threats...got a murderous dictator off the street and stomped more terrorists and anti americans....everything is looking all good to me....i can't wait to open a tim hortons in iraq

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2004, 11:24:41 AM »
The local comedian is entertaining us boys. Who got the drank? I like em with rocks.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2004, 02:20:05 PM »
~points to the man in the crowd that is "More Colder Than Penguin Pussy and Seal Dick"~

so how cold exactly is penguin pussy and seal dick since you seem to be the expert?

ConS

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2004, 01:44:20 PM »
no the government doesn't give a fuck about peaceful little hippies like you...
the UN gave iraq time and more time and more time and they just kept fucking with the UN....so the US backed up the UN's threats...got a murderous dictator off the street and stomped more terrorists and anti americans....everything is looking all good to me....i can't wait to open a tim hortons in iraq

So anyone who is against killing innocent people is automatically labeled as a peaceful little hippi? Great logic you got there idiot.