Author Topic: the bottom line  (Read 212 times)

smerlus

Re:the bottom line
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2004, 07:41:09 PM »
the point is america did what the they wanted and when they wanted and there's nothing any of you "anti war" people can do but bitch and complain and look where that's getting you....no where. so do something useful in you life jamal, get a hobby teaching retarded children since you identify so well with them

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2004, 01:12:06 PM »
You have been conditioned to be a subservient little whore. If the dicks in your ass, accept the dick in your ass. But people with morals and values, people who believe in right and wrong will argue for the good, even if they are homeless or have no resources.l Even if they are a lower class bum arguing against the most powerful man in the world, they will still do it because they have a concious. So dont tell us to accept it, we wont. We cant do anything about it because if we could, Kiss Tel Aviv good bye, and the Yankee stadium is being filled with Govt officials and I got the finger on the detonator. But we will still oppose.

Every where you fuckin cowards go, after every crime you commit, you want subservience from the victims. Hey Palestinians, you got robbed but accept it. Accept the status quo and maybe there is a strip of land somewhere u can negotiate for.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2004, 01:13:35 PM »
~points to the man in the crowd that is "More Colder Than Penguin Pussy and Seal Dick"~

so how cold exactly is penguin pussy and seal dick since you seem to be the expert?

Cant explain it baby. You either got it or you dont. If you askin how cold is penguin pussy, playboy you never gonna know.

*tips Pimp glass*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll