Author Topic: Having sex while on Ecstasy?  (Read 555 times)

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:Having sex while on Ecstasy?
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2004, 10:05:27 PM »

Man, I can't resist.  First of all, your girlfriend has never had good sex, anyways, because it's been with you.  Second off, if you need drugs to have good sex, you have to feel pretty fucked up about your life, lol.  Third, if you're such a fucking idiot that you have to ask questions about every little drug you take, don't you fucking think that maybe you shouldn't be fucking with drugs?  Fourth, you keep asking about side effects, drugs fucking kill people, LOL.  You wanna know what the side effects are? THEY FUCKING KILL YOU.  

lol^ Pretty much to the point

First of all Ecstasy isn't a drug that you should really be taking casually in the first place, it's more of a social drug to take while your out somewhere to enjoy the full effects of it. You shouldn't be taking it, just while chilling in a spa or to improve sex  ::), there's other safer methods, such as alcohol etc.

Either way do what you want, it's your body not mine.
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2004, 12:09:50 AM »
Has anyone here ever had sex while on Ecstasy? I heard it's so good, that you'll never enjoy sex again off the drug...I really wanna try it, but I'm afraid my girlfriend and I wont have good sex again...And we obviously don't wanna become Ecstasy heads, to the point where we pop pills everytime we fuck...We wanna roll 2 more times, and that's it...Does this rumor hold any truth? Will I stop enjoying sex after doing it on ecstasy?

Man, I can't resist.  First of all, your girlfriend has never had good sex, anyways, because it's been with you.  Second off, if you need drugs to have good sex, you have to feel pretty fucked up about your life, lol.  Third, if you're such a fucking idiot that you have to ask questions about every little drug you take, don't you fucking think that maybe you shouldn't be fucking with drugs?  Fourth, you keep asking about side effects, drugs fucking kill people, LOL.  You wanna know what the side effects are? THEY FUCKING KILL YOU.  KILL YOU.  Do you understand what death is? How hard of a concept is this to master? I SWEAR if you die, I'm going to go to your funeral and spit on your coffin, and tell your mom you were a stupid son of a bitch.  

Wow, you're really against drugs, huh? Okay, so drugs kill, but I'm willing to take that chance...Life is all about taking chances. Without chances, you'll never prosper...And how would you know if my girlfriend has had good sex? Are you some sort of stalker, because that's the only logical explanation...I don't need drugs to have good sex, but I know it'll be a very great experience... ::)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2004, 12:22:01 AM »
fuck this tread its gay

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2004, 01:28:32 AM »
I SWEAR if you die, I'm going to go to your funeral and spit on your coffin, and tell your mom you were a stupid son of a bitch.  

LMAO shit
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2004, 04:34:28 AM »
fuck this tread its gay

and taking ecstacy is even more gay and fucking stupid

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2004, 05:42:33 AM »
Okay, so drugs kill, but I'm willing to take that chance...Life is all about taking chances. Without chances, you'll never prosper...

It's not a chance that drugs kill you, they will kill you. Or worse yet, you'll be alive but your body will be so fucked up (remember the spinal fluid thing?) that you won't be able to enjoy life.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2004, 10:04:49 AM »
Has anyone here ever had sex while on Ecstasy? I heard it's so good, that you'll never enjoy sex again off the drug...I really wanna try it, but I'm afraid my girlfriend and I wont have good sex again...And we obviously don't wanna become Ecstasy heads, to the point where we pop pills everytime we fuck...We wanna roll 2 more times, and that's it...Does this rumor hold any truth? Will I stop enjoying sex after doing it on ecstasy?

Man, I can't resist.  First of all, your girlfriend has never had good sex, anyways, because it's been with you.  Second off, if you need drugs to have good sex, you have to feel pretty fucked up about your life, lol.  Third, if you're such a fucking idiot that you have to ask questions about every little drug you take, don't you fucking think that maybe you shouldn't be fucking with drugs?  Fourth, you keep asking about side effects, drugs fucking kill people, LOL.  You wanna know what the side effects are? THEY FUCKING KILL YOU.  KILL YOU.  Do you understand what death is? How hard of a concept is this to master? I SWEAR if you die, I'm going to go to your funeral and spit on your coffin, and tell your mom you were a stupid son of a bitch.  

It wasn't over the edge, it had to be said all these fuckin E threads, it's getting out of hand it sounds as if Sccit is a little scared of what may or may not happen if he continues.  Good Work Trauma I'll spit on his coffin too!

-KIDRENEGADE-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2004, 03:36:53 PM »
Okay, so drugs kill, but I'm willing to take that chance...Life is all about taking chances. Without chances, you'll never prosper...

It's not a chance that drugs kill you, they will kill you. Or worse yet, you'll be alive but your body will be so fucked up (remember the spinal fluid thing?) that you won't be able to enjoy life.

Oh, so everyone who experiments with E dies? Guess what, you're a moron!

Everyone in here hating on me might as well hate on Bone Thugs, Tech N9ne, Eminem, D12, and 90% of rappers out there just as hard...If Eminem died of an E overdose, would you spit on his coffin? Trauma, most of the fucking rock stars you idolize have tried E...Would you spit on their coffins too? Come on now.

Suga Foot

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2004, 04:22:30 PM »
Trauma, most of the fucking rock stars you idolize have tried E...Would you spit on their coffins too? Come on now.

Actually, E is a realitively new drug, so I'm sure not a lot of the old rock stars Trauma likes have tried it.  They were probably more into LSD.  And Sccit, if you think taking E isn't really a big deal (I don't think it is either) just fuckin do it.  Trying it a few times most likely won't kill you.  It could tho.  I know tons of people who do E all the time.  They can function.  Only thing I wouldn't recommend is Coke, that shit will fuck up your life.  It's too addictive, I've seen it happen too many times.  E's just a party drug.  Have fun with it.  Experiment.  Just make sure you trust who you're buying it off of.  Becuase if it's not made right, it WILL kill you.  And drink lots of water.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2004, 04:48:41 PM »
Trauma, most of the fucking rock stars you idolize have tried E...Would you spit on their coffins too? Come on now.

Actually, E is a realitively new drug, so I'm sure not a lot of the old rock stars Trauma likes have tried it.  They were probably more into LSD.  And Sccit, if you think taking E isn't really a big deal (I don't think it is either) just fuckin do it.  Trying it a few times most likely won't kill you.  It could tho.  I know tons of people who do E all the time.  They can function.  Only thing I wouldn't recommend is Coke, that shit will fuck up your life.  It's too addictive, I've seen it happen too many times.  E's just a party drug.  Have fun with it.  Experiment.  Just make sure you trust who you're buying it off of.  Becuase if it's not made right, it WILL kill you.  And drink lots of water.

Exactly man...These people say they're gunna spit on my coffin if I OD instead of wishing me luck...I appreciate the help...PeACe

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2004, 05:18:36 PM »
I don't understand what U expect from people here....wish U good luck for doing a drug that might kill U? lol....muthafucaz speaking on tha real....it MIGHT kill U....if U gone do it, just do it....who cares what WCC thinks? U already know what everyone on this board gone say anyway....lemme tell U somethin bout ecstacy....actual ecstacy is worth pretty good amount of money....tha boss made dealers alot of times crush em up and add other cheaper shit to them and shape them up into pills in they own way, that is why alot of pills are shaped differently.....after that, they supply it to their workers on they street.....now, U might trust this dealer of yurs, he might be yur boy and all, but truth is, he dunno shit about it.....he just a worker.....he gets supplied and his job is to get rid of em as soon as possible.....how I kno this? cuzz me and some of my boys bac in 11th grade were the ecstacy suppliers of our area.....use 2 get it from some OG cats from down town....now we didn't kno these cats.....we got it from these black panther type cats....they was our bosses, and they bosses was some russian cats that no one ever met but knew about.....and every sunday we went to cop, they was in different shapes, sizes, colors etc.....tha point of tha story is U might trust yur dealer, but what happens if tha week he got em, they turn out being some krayzie shit?? that's exactly why I don't do that shit.....cuzz I kno tha consequences.....personally, I don't like drugs that make me get paranoid of what's gonna happen.....I like to KNOW wats gonna happen.....I guess dats why I wouldn't fuck a bitch without a condom, fuck being paranoid....dats why I stick to weed from god's green earth.....I tried ecstacy when I was 15, 3 or 4 times.....krayzie shit.....but after I got involved dealing it and got to kno what goes on with that shit, I told myself I aint touchin no pills again.....Now Suga Foot is right, there are people who take X and nothin ever happens 2 em, I kno this bitch for example, she poppin X every damm weekend.....nothin krayzie ever happens except for tha fact that she bends over for everyone.....I hit it a couple times too lol.....but anyway, she don't give a fuc about it.....she luvs it......but then flip side, I kno this cat.....who took X and knocked him out.....he couldn't breath apparently (I wasnt there) but he had 2 be dragged 2 hospital apparently......he survived thank god, he a coo kid.....but, he's very much a changed man now......he is more feminine 4 some reason......he aint gay, but he's just a lil weird now......like when he talks to he does the whisper type of talk and touches yur shoulder etc.....this is a cat who used 2 be real macho ass muthafuca type too.....I dunno what happened.....X is a mystery.....U do what yur gut tells U to do.....U kno the consequences.....but sometimes, U gotta do what U gotta do.....aiight ima stop typing now....fuck.....rite now my boys fucin up my house in tha other room and I aint caring 1 bit lolll.....cuzz im high and flyin all over tha screen.....stick 2 them trees mane

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2004, 05:34:23 PM »
I don't understand what U expect from people here....wish U good luck for doing a drug that might kill U? lol....muthafucaz speaking on tha real....it MIGHT kill U....if U gone do it, just do it....who cares what WCC thinks? U already know what everyone on this board gone say anyway....lemme tell U somethin bout ecstacy....actual ecstacy is worth pretty good amount of money....tha boss made dealers alot of times crush em up and add other cheaper shit to them and shape them up into pills in they own way, that is why alot of pills are shaped differently.....after that, they supply it to their workers on they street.....now, U might trust this dealer of yurs, he might be yur boy and all, but truth is, he dunno shit about it.....he just a worker.....he gets supplied and his job is to get rid of em as soon as possible.....how I kno this? cuzz me and some of my boys bac in 11th grade were the ecstacy suppliers of our area.....use 2 get it from some OG cats from down town....now we didn't kno these cats.....we got it from these black panther type cats....they was our bosses, and they bosses was some russian cats that no one ever met but knew about.....and every sunday we went to cop, they was in different shapes, sizes, colors etc.....tha point of tha story is U might trust yur dealer, but what happens if tha week he got em, they turn out being some krayzie shit?? that's exactly why I don't do that shit.....cuzz I kno tha consequences.....personally, I don't like drugs that make me get paranoid of what's gonna happen.....I like to KNOW wats gonna happen.....I guess dats why I wouldn't fuck a bitch without a condom, fuck being paranoid....dats why I stick to weed from god's green earth.....I tried ecstacy when I was 15, 3 or 4 times.....krayzie shit.....but after I got involved dealing it and got to kno what goes on with that shit, I told myself I aint touchin no pills again.....Now Suga Foot is right, there are people who take X and nothin ever happens 2 em, I kno this bitch for example, she poppin X every damm weekend.....nothin krayzie ever happens except for tha fact that she bends over for everyone.....I hit it a couple times too lol.....but anyway, she don't give a fuc about it.....she luvs it......but then flip side, I kno this cat.....who took X and knocked him out.....he couldn't breath apparently (I wasnt there) but he had 2 be dragged 2 hospital apparently......he survived thank god, he a coo kid.....but, he's very much a changed man now......he is more feminine 4 some reason......he aint gay, but he's just a lil weird now......like when he talks to he does the whisper type of talk and touches yur shoulder etc.....this is a cat who used 2 be real macho ass muthafuca type too.....I dunno what happened.....X is a mystery.....U do what yur gut tells U to do.....U kno the consequences.....but sometimes, U gotta do what U gotta do.....aiight ima stop typing now....fuck.....rite now my boys fucin up my house in tha other room and I aint caring 1 bit lolll.....cuzz im high and flyin all over tha screen.....stick 2 them trees mane

The dude I get the pills from gives out a couple pills for free to some guy to test them out for him before he starts selling them...He has his own little lab-rat...LoL...But it's all good...I wasn't expecting people to hate this much, I just wanted an opinion...LoL
« Last Edit: February 13, 2004, 05:35:10 PM by MC Sccit »

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2004, 05:46:10 PM »
fuck MDMA shit.... i like amphetamines

kick ass album