Author Topic: Opinions On Death Penalty?  (Read 410 times)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Opinions On Death Penalty?
« on: May 02, 2002, 12:16:43 AM »
Well, the Subject sorta speaks for itself. What do you think about it? Should it be used? Should it be used only for specific crimes? Religious beliefs on it?

You guys don't give people the Death Penalty in the UK right? I might be wrong... but if you don't.. what do you foolz think?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Trauma-san

Re: Opinions On Death Penalty?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2002, 08:35:50 AM »
I think the whole criminal system is screwed up; we're too kind to prisoners, but, we shouldn't kill them, that's not our place to do.  Taking life is never good.  If someone rapes somebody, or something, though, they oughta be put into intensive labor, or something horrible like that.  Just my personal opinion.

My chutch's basic belief is that we'll do whatever the government decides, but we pray that a better solution can be found.  

TheSheriff

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2002, 12:11:40 PM »
We have the death penalty, in hanging form, for grand treason and grand arson. The former is plotting against the life of the monarch, the latter is destroying the monarch's fleet.

In the satirical magazine Private Eye, a parody of the right-wing columnist Peter Hitchens (Mail on Sunday) had in it a passage along the lines of: "And there were no, despite the proven effectiveness of their effectiveness in reducing youth crime, public executions."

I think if we were a bit stricter on the real criminals rather than people who dive for golf balls or who go 5 mph over the limit, shit might get done. Thanks, Anthony B., Cool Britannia really works.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2002, 07:49:02 PM »
I got a long ass reason as to why I don't agree with it, but I don't want to go into detail. I'll just sound off and say NO, I don't think it is right.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2002, 10:19:06 PM »

I say they make execution's availible on pay-per view with all money & proceed's going to the family of the victums.
I have no remorse for a muthphucca' who will take something from me.

And religion has nothin' to do with this....fuck religion, they have murdered and sacrificed more people in this world than natural death itself.

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2

VitaminB

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2002, 10:39:57 PM »

I say they make execution's availible on pay-per view with all money & proceed's going to the family of the victums.
I have no remorse for a muthphucca' who will take something from me.

And religion has nothin' to do with this....fuck religion, they have murdered and sacrificed more people in this world than natural death itself.

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2

yall sayen u dont want the death penalty... just wait till the life of someone close to u has been taken away for no reason... fuck em they should die slow.. fuck a lethal injection i say burn dem fuckaz alive so they can suffer more than what they made others...

~1~

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2002, 11:20:34 PM »
Yeah, but what happens if you are in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and you get put to death for something you didn't do cause you look like some other mother fucker. I would support it, but I'm sure there are innocents that get put to death cause the system doesn't always work. If the officails are 100% sure, and there is no possible way to prove otherwise, then I don't see a problem for an eye for an eye. It doesn't work that way though.

VitaminB

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2002, 09:08:04 PM »
i have faith in the system... everyone should have faith in the system..

~1~

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2002, 09:30:18 PM »
Yeah, but what happens if you are in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and you get put to death for something you didn't do cause you look like some other mother fucker. I would support it, but I'm sure there are innocents that get put to death cause the system doesn't always work. If the officails are 100% sure, and there is no possible way to prove otherwise, then I don't see a problem for an eye for an eye. It doesn't work that way though.

That's true. I've heard about cases where they have actual proof the person is innocent.. through ferensics and shit. They have proof he's innocent.. but they don't want to accept the proof cuz they know they're gonna have to go through alot of bullshit.. paperwork and alot of shit with the press. That's fucked up.. "Fuck doing all that paper work.. why don't we just kill that nigger... they're no good anywayz"... FUCK THE SYSTEM! Only people who can trust the system is rich white people living in nice neighborhoods.. being out here, where cops harrass you and shit just cuz of your color...  We know better. This is way off topic.. a whole other thread, but we know the system is being controlled by white people..

But after all I just said... I still agree with the Death Penalty. Never thought you'd hear a Criminal say that huh? But yeah, they just gotta be more sure they're killing the right people. Some muthafuckers out there just deserve to die... people be doing some fucked up shit. I don't see why anybody would want people like Jefrey Dahmer, any serial killer alive. Only thing about the Death Penalty that's kinda tough is deciding what crimes are worthy of the Death Penalty. Who Dies? Who Doesn't? Like if it was up to me... all convicted Child Molesters would Die... not all murderers would Die though...
you have to look at every case differently... I think muthafuckers Deciding who lives or dies today just be flippin coins over it though.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

VitaminB

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2002, 09:58:37 PM »
^lol@people pullen that race card shit... i aint black nor white... but i aint from the states so i cant comment on that shit..

but yeah death penaly gotta stay... but criminal u gotta contradictory statement there dawg.. if u think the system is bullshit in the states... then why would u agree with the death penalty... if u think innocent ppl iz goen to jail or goen ont eh death penalty then u should be against i woula thought.. anywayz..

~1~

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2002, 10:27:11 PM »
I aint black or white neither.. I'm hispanic.. living in Southern Cali.. I aint really on that "Fuck The Police" shit all tha way though. Just living out here you see some of that discrimation.. cops just fuck with you just to fuck with you.. just cuz you're young and look how you look.

I dont disagree with tha Death Penalty.. like I said.. some muthafuckerz deserve to die.. I just dont think they're using it right... some muthafuckerz dont deserve to die...