Author Topic: Conservatives dumping Bush  (Read 163 times)

ConS

Conservatives dumping Bush
« on: February 13, 2004, 01:40:56 PM »
LMAO... all across the country Conservative Republicans are speaking out against Bush, saying he's irresponsible, and out of control. They say he doesn't represent the Republican party, and when they voted for him they didn't expect him to send the country into the deficit it's in, and didn't expect him to drastically increase the size of the central government. He's not a liberal either, because liberals increase government with social programs to help the citizens. Bush increases it like a tyrant would, take $20 billion out from education, and invest it in the military. He favors smart bombs over smart people. LMAO... even Bill O'Reilly is having doubts about the Bush administration.

Trauma-san

Re:Conservatives dumping Bush
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2004, 08:45:32 PM »
I think many people are pretty tempermental, but intelligent conservatives such as myself weigh positives vs. negatives, and look at what's going on in the long run.  The only problems I have with Bush ARE the social programs he's instituted, but I'm going to give him more time and see what goes on with that.  Unfortunately, there isn't another candidate that would be a better president, so what really are my choices.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2004, 01:07:38 PM »
Quite true, while I would hesitate to say that there is a national movement among Conservatives to dump Bush, Im pretty sure there are many conservatives who are upset that their party has been hijacked by Likudniks, Neo Cons, and Bible Thumpers
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2004, 03:10:37 PM »
i still think bush will be prez for another long 4 years
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

JTSimon