Author Topic: The Ones To Blame For The Middle East  (Read 336 times)

TheSheriff

The Ones To Blame For The Middle East
« on: April 20, 2002, 11:06:58 AM »
Let us forget the past for one moment.

It is Yasser Arafat, a corrupt, hypocritical malingerer, and Ariel Sharon, an insane, bloodthirsty soldier, who are to blame.

Do you not realize? Ann Leslie made her way into Bethlehem, and she realized the Israeli soldiers were rarely out of their teens. Each side has as its foot soldiers innocent, naive teenagers, who have been raised into a life and society of hate. Now, Ann Leslie has been a traditional Arab supporter, but even she attacks Arafat.

Does Arafat lead a charge out of his compound, when he knows he won't be killed? NO. Because he finds it easier to stay inside, to be entirely safe, where accidents cannot happen. It is better politically for him.

Does Sharon go forward with his 17 and 19 year old soldiers to their deaths in some dusty, ghetto-ized town far from their fruitful home? NO. Because he has become a coward, and a hypocrite. He does not dare move from the Knesset, for he knows he is at risk even there, so why court more danger?

The soldiers on either side fight, and die, heroically for a cause they do not fully understand. The shahid soldiers are mostly those driven to it by poverty, the Israeli soldiers by the fact it is law. The Al Aqsa brigade was hated for being a group of self-genocidal gangsters before the current invasion; yet now people like they are the last hope for the Palestinians.

I will take a WWI quote from a British poet (commonly attributed to Siegfried Sassoon before his death):

Lions led by sheep. LIONS...LED BY SHEEP.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: The Ones To Blame For The Middle East
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2002, 04:06:46 AM »
well...yea i AGREE wit what you saying about Arafat simply cauze it"z tha truth(he"z been a terrorist throughout hiz younger yearz..and now he iz a terrorism supporter)...but yall outsider guyz r killing me wit yo will to be liberalle...haz become an obssesion...lol...oh and do you see Goerge Bush flying to afagan wit hiz soljhaz..what kinda stament iz dat(no offence dawg)?....lol..after tha wtc explosion he imediatlly went up on hiz plain so he won"t get atacked....but who said that prime ministerz and presidentz should fight tha warz personally....LOL....believe me that SHARON served hiz....
second who told you sharon iz a blood thirsty soljha..?....how much longer should i repeat that tha ones who comeeted tha sabra and shatila killingz were tha phlangyz...
SHaron waz simply a comandor...DURING war-time...this whole BS yall hear about SHaron iz nothin but BS...what he did since tha Intifaada started iz trying to protect Israel, after being democraticlly ellected(he got ellected WAYYYYYY after tha intifaada started btw)....

as for tha Israeli ARMY...in no way you can compare an ARMY built on respect, honor and high moralz to a bunch of blood thirsty(this iz were you should"Ve implemented this frase :))
TERRORIStz who"z main mision iz to hurt inocent peepz....
it"z not 17 year old teenz....tha youngest r 18 yearz old...and not just any 18 year old....do you know though how many barierz and audisionz should a recrute go through to become a combat soljha...they pick tha best....no combat soljha will atend war zones untill he had a number of monthz of strict training....not even talking bout tha fact that tha ones who r in Janin r special forcez....not just tha next unit....this iz incompareable man....i understand that not everyone on this board knowez as much as people who live here whaz going on...but when you release statementz this strong you better check tha sourcez first....no dissrespect...:)

p.s Israeli soljhaz know exactlly what they r fighting for (again you"re trying to show how thingz iz equall when they ain"t....)it ain"t blured like wit thA fanaticz that talk all this shahid ish....and hope going to heaven and fuck 70 somethin bitchez...Israeli soljhaz r clear minded and know that they"re there to protect their country.they r sitizents on duty just like all Israeliz and they see all tha inocent people dieing...and they have friendz and even familly memeberz that died, got injured...in suicide bombingz....you see..datz tha unic thing bout tha Israeli Army(as a law..despite tha great beyond 80% motivation of upcoming recrutes)...all soljhaz r sitizentz (and in times like this it"z visa versa too)...again...shit iz completlly incompareable.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2002, 03:52:43 PM »
yup exactly owen

biased muslums would like to believe that Sharon is to blame

biased Jews would like to believe that Arafat is to blame

truth of the matter: it's both who are to blame

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2002, 03:23:21 AM »
yup exactly owen

yea,
in fact...tha list of those who r to be blamed for what"z going on in tha mid east goes far beyond palestinianz and jews.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2002, 07:05:19 AM »
yup exactly owen

Word

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2002, 07:05:47 AM »

yea,
in fact...tha list of those who r to be blamed for what"z going on in tha mid east goes far beyond palestinianz and jews.

Word again

TheSheriff

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2002, 12:24:18 PM »
I_Geezy, to say no 17 year olds serve is naive. Your current Prime Minister became a soldier at 15...

About 10% of the Jenin Expeditionary Force admitted to being under 18...

And so on.

You are straight biased. I don't blame you for that. It is false to pretend not to be bias...But you are involved in this, and cannot see further than your own nose.

In fact, I am no liberal. I am a hard-line Conservative in British politics, though a traditional States Righter Democrat in America. I think most of this is BS, what the liberals say.

As for Sharon, investigate his conduct during the Yom Kippur War, and during the various skirmishes during the Gulf. He had recently admitted his wants no Arabs in Israel, and thinks they should have their own state only to get them out of his homeland.

Please remember, Geezy, I have personal experience of this, having lived in the Lebanon, and having visisted Israel and the West Bank regularly. I am, in fact, visiting Israel, circumstances permitting, this summer. I remember distinctly meeting Yitzak Rabin as a 6 year old, one of my few early memories. My father has a PhD in Political Science, and they discussed the things for a few minutes, as far as I remember. And I remember the one thought being that Rabin seemed a nice bloke.

When we look now, we have on one side a former terrorist and now hypocritical bureaucrat; and on the other a bloodthirsty (investigate the incidences noted above) coward. He promised in his election speeches he would "lead his men direct to the snake's den"...In fact, at the start of this, he promised he would go and deal with Arafat directly. Nothing has been done.

Both of these men are intelligent, but they are also senile. Sharon was a good man before the Gulf, and had made up for his mistakes in the Yom Kippur war where he had let his instincts loose. His personal sacrifices to protect Palestinians from MTE (Jewish extremist organization) and the Phalanx are laudable...But this current idiocy is not. I do not think there has been any massacre, but I think he had handled this so badly it is beyond belief.

Stop propping up a rotten edifice, a corrupt ex-soldier, a coward, please, Geezy. Your support of him and Likud pales beyond belief. An Arab Jew heckled him during a Knesset session, and Labour and many Likud members joined in. Everyone but you seems to realize he is senile and an idiot. They may support his actions to some extent; but, please note, a recent poll by the Likud Party communications office showed 65% unhappy with parts of the policy.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2002, 04:20:25 AM »
I_Geezy, to say no 17 year olds serve is naive. Your current Prime Minister became a soldier at 15...

About 10% of the Jenin Expeditionary Force admitted to being under 18...

And so on.

You are straight biased. I don't blame you for that. It is false to pretend not to be bias...But you are involved in this, and cannot see further than your own nose.

In fact, I am no liberal. I am a hard-line Conservative in British politics, though a traditional States Righter Democrat in America. I think most of this is BS, what the liberals say.

As for Sharon, investigate his conduct during the Yom Kippur War, and during the various skirmishes during the Gulf. He had recently admitted his wants no Arabs in Israel, and thinks they should have their own state only to get them out of his homeland.

Please remember, Geezy, I have personal experience of this, having lived in the Lebanon, and having visisted Israel and the West Bank regularly. I am, in fact, visiting Israel, circumstances permitting, this summer. I remember distinctly meeting Yitzak Rabin as a 6 year old, one of my few early memories. My father has a PhD in Political Science, and they discussed the things for a few minutes, as far as I remember. And I remember the one thought being that Rabin seemed a nice bloke.

When we look now, we have on one side a former terrorist and now hypocritical bureaucrat; and on the other a bloodthirsty (investigate the incidences noted above) coward. He promised in his election speeches he would "lead his men direct to the snake's den"...In fact, at the start of this, he promised he would go and deal with Arafat directly. Nothing has been done.

Both of these men are intelligent, but they are also senile. Sharon was a good man before the Gulf, and had made up for his mistakes in the Yom Kippur war where he had let his instincts loose. His personal sacrifices to protect Palestinians from MTE (Jewish extremist organization) and the Phalanx are laudable...But this current idiocy is not. I do not think there has been any massacre, but I think he had handled this so badly it is beyond belief.

Stop propping up a rotten edifice, a corrupt ex-soldier, a coward, please, Geezy. Your support of him and Likud pales beyond belief. An Arab Jew heckled him during a Knesset session, and Labour and many Likud members joined in. Everyone but you seems to realize he is senile and an idiot. They may support his actions to some extent; but, please note, a recent poll by the Likud Party communications office showed 65% unhappy with parts of the policy.

hmm..as for sharon becoming a soljha at age 15...do you know what"z time diffrence? ;D....back when sharon waz young shit waz diffrend....not only in Israel ...all over tha world...lol
what i"m sayin iz dat right now there iz almost no way a 17 year old iz gon be a combat soljha...blieve me on this one....18 iz tha minimum age.....there iz no way 10 per cent iz 17....unless there iz some externic unit....lol.

man...you"re saying that i"m bias....and that i can"t see pass my own nose...ok....if i have an opinion that iz based on factz i"m biased....:)...fine....again Sharon came to be tha prime long after tha intifaada started...how can you blame him for whaz going on?..... you"re sayin i"M close minded but you bring childish remarks  like "why don"t tha leaderz fight their warz..phisiclly"....man what era you living in...i ain"t dissen you or anythang ...but when you say Sharon wants a state for the palestinianz to get them out of Israel you describe fully tha left wing(this iz not a typing mistake) theory....that Perez supports.....tha one Ben Gurion created....and it"z tha reason why tha likud eilte aint HAPPY WIT HIM...as for yo views in politicz(yes you"re overlly equalizing and liberally directed...at least in this erea...but hey...) i can"t blame you ...it"z yo view.you prolly making up for the right wing ish you support in UK...:)...na...i mean..you"re saying you got expirience and that you used to live near by...and that u visit Israel...ok many do...but i live here ...i watch the news 24\7.......just cauze we ain"t got no other way...datz what you get while living in fear....and i think i"m much mo informed.

i ain"t gloryfying Sharon or anythang  i just think that he (in hiz senior age) haz as lil as you can think of interestz to move forward in the political game...so for tha most he"z prolly tha most honest person to touch politicz in a long time.
what sharon did during hiz army service iz thingz that he waz said to do by the upper leadership, nothin more nothin less...and yea when mistakes do happen..tha most active army comandors get blameD...so what.

again...you prolly flipped for most cauze i aksed how you
can compare an Army that iz based on human rights to a buncho' terroristz....hmmm...imo it"z like comparing tha US soljhaz to the Taliban....if this makes me close minded than fine.

p.s there iz no need to diss to prove somethin"...if you doing that, it only showes how touchy and insecure you r.

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2002, 08:32:50 AM »
I didn't diss you at all.

Actually, the Labour view, particularly that of Barak, was one of first integration, then a separate state. It is the stated aim of Likud to "defend our Jewish homeland". Not Semitic; Jewish.

I do think you have more up to date news, but remember, you're involved in this war. I'm not. I'm a Christian Lebanese supporter, so I hate/like both sides equally, num sayin?

And those weren't childish remarks; they were points to prove the hypocrisy of Sharon.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2002, 09:19:23 AM »
I didn't diss you at all.

Actually, the Labour view, particularly that of Barak, was one of first integration, then a separate state. It is the stated aim of Likud to "defend our Jewish homeland". Not Semitic; Jewish.

I do think you have more up to date news, but remember, you're involved in this war. I'm not. I'm a Christian Lebanese supporter, so I hate/like both sides equally, num sayin?

And those weren't childish remarks; they were points to prove the hypocrisy of Sharon.

yea...you didn"t diss me, actually it just looked like it...never mind bout that....it"z all good. ;)

anyway.....tha original Labor ideology(founded by Ben Gurion) is seperation(not integration....tha proof to this...-if there"s gonna be an integration ....there will be a majority of palestinians in Israel....which will stop it from being either a JEWISH state or a democratical one,as tha Israeli declaration sayes...it"z real complicated man...it aint black and white)...this is tha basic statment of tha Zionistic left wing...on the other hand tha OG likud (gained such hystorical supportaz..that represent likud...as ZEBOTINSKI) were talking bout a by-national country....

wit the years things changed....and tha practical solutions for tha oposIng sides IDEOLOGYs got supprisinglly mixed ...and changed sides(kinda pradoxsycal) but you really need to know tha hystory of Israel"z original zionisitc right and og zionistic left..to know what i"m talking about.....

as for those statements...how can i not consider them childish...if they reflect somethin as weird as "let tha presidents and polititions...phisiclly fight the wars..." i ain"t dissen" it just seems like somethin that was written" to create lotsa noise...

TheSheriff

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2002, 11:50:27 AM »
Sharon said he would lead his troops, personally. If that is just propaganda on his part, it's a cynical lie.

Also, he said he would personally meet Arafat. He hasn't.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2002, 07:28:14 AM »
Sharon said he would lead his troops, personally. If that is just propaganda on his part, it's a cynical lie.

Also, he said he would personally meet Arafat. He hasn't.

lol...i highlly doubt sharon said tha "hell lead hiz troops"...and even if he did i belive it was metaphorical or in another time....cauze after Sabra and shatila tha court forbade him from doing anythang directlly conected to Israel"s security.

as for meeting Arafat....even if he meant to do it be4...shit done changed...and if he said it nowadays it only showes how peace seekin he really is...cause he was saying for much longer he ain"t gonna meet him....but you know how difficult tha situation is...how can he meat someone who was anounced by him as a terrorism supporter..