Author Topic: party with stripers.  (Read 310 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
party with stripers.
« on: February 13, 2004, 11:12:54 PM »
i just came baqck frtom a party, im drunk as fuck, there were 2 strippers, the shit was mad hot, omg strippers kick ass

mrtonguetwista

Re:party with stripers.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2004, 11:22:45 PM »
WOW!!!!!!![/shadow]
gfgf

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2004, 12:54:55 AM »
strippers? sicc, waat was the occasionm??......i just came bac from a party in tha hills of my hood, sicc house.... got blown in tha bathroom by this white chic i been gettin @ for a couple weeks.......krayzie ass lil tric.......gotta luv em.......shit ended wit a fight wit some bitches and captain ass niggas gettin involved and gettin knocked out by tha real......continued out in tha streets and we handled some square ass cats in a gas station....doods tryin way too hard nowadays.....them days is over, its time 2 just live it up but muthafucaz never learn no lessons........i came up on a bottle of southern comfort from some stupid bitches tho......good night

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2004, 08:54:07 AM »
it was a birthday party, dude the kids whos birthday was fuckin getin sick ass lap dances, it was crazy as fuck, i was so drunk, im actually kinda hung over right now, but strippers kick ass

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2004, 03:21:26 PM »
i just came baqck frtom a party, im drunk as fuck, there were 2 strippers, the shit was mad hot, omg strippers kick ass

it was a birthday party, dude the kids whos birthday was fuckin getin sick ass lap dances, it was crazy as fuck, i was so drunk, im actually kinda hung over right now, but strippers kick ass

First time?  It allways the best your first and second time... then they start to decline :-\ enjoy it while it's still new to you.

-KIDRENEGADE-