Author Topic: 5-0 Struggle  (Read 90 times)

Juda

• Lil Geezy
  • Chyo
5-0 Struggle
« on: February 14, 2004, 10:49:37 AM »
I was brought up thinking life, was a blessing, filled with countless lessons,But this nigga showed me aggression, moved from my spot where I was selling, rocks and nah yal’ll not ice/
He’s poe doing local patrol, and im a purp on 6 month parole/
So im thinking, itz Cops vs. Robbers, I’ll give mom the toddlers cuz they can’t see what’s gonna happen to their father/
The sway in my shoulders, told-her, its gonna go down ma, ur sons life is over/
The order, had plans-for-me, the lord never even gave a chance-to-me/
Always a chance for beef, started out a thief, stealing candy from the corner store down the street/
So I got friends from uptown, to come down to my street/
Together we walk in perfect unity, but I don’t got Lumidee, telling me 5-0 is coming to abuse-me/

Chorus x2
Cuz on my block, we rise up with glocks/
On my block we cry out with them shots/
On my block, no ones got a chance at life,
Just a chance at dying tonight/

When the sirens-sound, my heart jumps-around, them thangs be banging-now if I was found/
But I was, poe found my bud, (oh shit..) I got busted, friends didn’t come, I thought I could trust-them/
I was in shit, poe pushed me against my kitchen sink, repeadily beat me with their night-sticks/
And left me bruised and bleeding, I flashed back to exact events that were leading/
My babies mama-cheating, and with some 40 yr. old man leaving/
But my kids gave me real meaning/
I got locked and fired from life-guarding, why guard another life when im in fear of dying/

Chorus x2
Cuz on my block, we rise up with them glocks/
On my block we cry out with them shots/
On my block, no ones got a chance at life,
Just a chance at dying tonight/

I thought cops were to protect and serve, not break backs and sever nerves/
I was in the hostpital, where they treated my wounds, these lawyers wont take my case, cuz I grew up in the boons/
I couldn’t make new toons, my face was ruined, I couldn’t even get laid, even if I paid the bitch-too/
My kids couldn’t even recognize their daddy,
The tears in my eyes wouldn’t refresh their mind/
People tell me, Juda stick to hates rhymes, stop with the one lines and story-time/
But why not expose what’s really happening?/
African Americans are getting cap’d by the captain/

crits always welcome
peaz
« Last Edit: February 14, 2004, 11:19:32 AM by Juda »